Close

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

Weistec CLK63 AMG Black Series supercharger results from BenzBoost member Ecampbell - 551 rwhp

Sticky - I will be the first one to admit car does not make 550 HP....the number is actually 551.52HP at 6,000 rpm...as I previously stated it has the best driving manners.

I do not know how to resize the file so if you can advise (or pm me your email and I will send it to you to post).

As a couple of people will doubt the graph, Weistec has kindly agreed for a couple of witness's to be present after the next round in July. We will have each witness produce a notarised statement of the events as they occured...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    Sticky - I will be the first one to admit car does not make 550 HP....the number is actually 551.52HP at 6,000 rpm...as I previously stated it has the best driving manners.

I do not know how to resize the file so if you can advise (or pm me your email and I will send it to you to post).

As a couple of people will doubt the graph, Weistec has kindly agreed for a couple of witness's to be present after the next round in July. We will have each witness produce a notarised statement of the events as they occured...
    administrator@benzboost.com is the e-mail.

I don't think anyone will doubt the graph and Weistec is very trustworthy. They have shown absolutely no reason to be doubted or not considered credible and have done above and beyond for the community thus far, like JRCART.

Do you happen to know what the boost was?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

email sent - max boost was 5.5 PSI

ps - this thread is actually about Jim - I should have moved to a new thread....if you could do?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

email sent - max boost was 5.5 PSI

ps - this thread is actually about Jim - I should have moved to a new thread....if you could do?
    Way ahead of you, already planning on moving posts to a new thread based on your dyno graph that you sent me.

There is no boost log on the graph but I will go with 5.5 psi.

Any other supporting mods? 91 octane?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    91 one, dyno done at night and per the revised email I sent you the boost was 5.5 - touching 6.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

91 one, dyno done at night and per the revised email I sent you the boost was 5.5 - touching 6.
    Thank you. Working on the graph and moving posts to a separate thread.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Weistec CLK63 AMG Black Series supercharger results from BenzBoost member Ecampbell - 551 rwhp

The 551 whp dyno graph posted below is from a CLK63 Black Series belonging to BenzBoost member Ecampbell. He was kind enough to share his graph after some controversy resulting from a 573 whp graph that we posted for a similar Weistec supercharger setup. The graph you see here is the result of a claimed 5.5-6.0 psi with aftermarket Hennessey headers and an Evosport exhaust. Very strong results for 91 octane pump gas.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    That is awesome result. should give the naysayers plenty to think about. The installation on my Black Series is continuing. I have a completley stock car which we did a before dyno on prior to install and will do an after dyno as well to show the gains on a stock car.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Maverick1975 Click here to enlarge
    That is awesome result. should give the naysayers plenty to think about. The installation on my Black Series is continuing. I have a completley stock car which we did a before dyno on prior to install and will do an after dyno as well to show the gains on a stock car.
    Be sure to toss me the before and after graphs when it's done. Really want to see the numbers on a stock car other than the SC.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Maverick,

It wil be interesting to see the difference you pick up as my car was never on the dyno in stock configuration.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

bond/throttle and others, now would be a perfect time to say....sorry..... thus completing the circle that every claim made by me and others on my build has made has been proven....

In the end I asked to put it up as I could see your side.....you will now see I have a bunch of crow off the barb served up for some people! Click here to enlarge Perhaps we can now start being positive...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Nice graph!

I understand your hesitance to post info but this whole mess could have been avoided
    by just posting this graph a week ago. Some of these guys are like sharks when they
    sense blood in the water. They hear claims on the internet all the time and while I
    respect your wishes, I can't say I blame them for wanting proof.

Anyway, congrats. That is an impressive number with low boost on 91 octane.Click here to enlarge
    2012 CTS V - Sedan - 6AT

Stage 1 Mods:
    - 2.5 upper pulley, Ported snout/throttle body, Fluidyne HX, Airaid CAI w/green filter, ID850 injectors

Stage 2 Mods:
    - American Racing Headers w/X-pipe, 9.1 Lower Pulley, Tune Time Custom Cam, Moroso Dual Catch Cans, Zl1 Lid, Norcal Tank

Stage 3 Mods:
    - LSA ported/polished heads, 4.5" G-Force intake, Nick Williams 102mm T-body, 8.6 Lower Pulley

12.18 @ 118.98 - STOCK
    10.87 @ 127.02 - STAGE 1
    10.53 @ 131.31 - STAGE 2
    10.47 @ 133.20 - STAGE 3

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PetroC63 Click here to enlarge
    Nice graph!

I understand your hesitance to post info but this whole mess could have been avoided
    by just posting this graph a week ago.
    DING DING DING!!!
    Click here to enlarge
    2008 Lexus LS600hl
    2006 CLS55 AMG.
    508whp/564tq.
    171mph at The Texas mile 2011.
    Mods Everything.
    Going fast with class!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

bond/throttle and others, now would be a perfect time to say....sorry..... thus completing the circle that every claim made by me and others on my build has made has been proven....

In the end I asked to put it up as I could see your side.....you will now see I have a bunch of crow off the barb served up for some people! Click here to enlarge Perhaps we can now start being positive...
    Thanks for the chartClick here to enlarge
    Do you have any plans to take the car to the dragstrip?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PetroC63 Click here to enlarge
    by just posting this graph a week ago.
    OR if members were a bit more positive.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Full Throttle Click here to enlarge
    DING DING DING!!!
    The only bell getting rung here is YOURS.

"I understand your hesitance to post info but this whole mess could have been avoided
    by just posting this graph a week ago."

We all agree on the above referenced post and wanted Earl to share his dyno info ^ ....Yet you took it a bit further and doubted his claims - essentially calling him a liar unless he posted a dyno graph proving it. Well, he's now done so and you look a complete douche. I asked you in the previous thread what you would do if/when he posted the graph proving his claims and you avoided the question. Well, I guess we have our answer because it's clear that even when you are proven wrong, you don't have the integrity to own up to it and apologize. Pathetic...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Nice numbers on the dyno ecampbell.... thanks for sharing Click here to enlarge

By the way, I do agree that Full Throttle was a bit too aggressive with his posts. Lets step it down a notch with the attacks so this place doesn't turn into a dump.
    2007 E63 P30
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Exeenom Click here to enlarge
    Nice numbers on the dyno ecampbell.... thanks for sharing Click here to enlarge

By the way, I do agree that Full Throttle was a bit too aggressive with his posts. Lets step it down a notch with the attacks so this place doesn't turn into a dump.
    Nice numbers indeed....especially under the curve. Thanks for sharing, Earl.

Not sure if that last part about "attacks" was directed at me...but it wasn't really an attack and it was justified and well deserved IMO. This is one of the main reasons why I am here - to call people out for being idiots without the fear of being banned and/or suspended for speaking my mind.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge

Not sure if that last part about "attacks" was directed at me...but it wasn't really an attack and it was justified and well deserved IMO. This is one of the main reasons why I am here - to call people out for being idiots without the fear of being banned and/or suspended for speaking my mind.
    Feel free.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The only bell getting rung here is YOURS.

"I understand your hesitance to post info but this whole mess could have been avoided
    by just posting this graph a week ago."

We all agree on the above referenced post and wanted Earl to share his dyno info ^ ....Yet you took it a bit further and doubted his claims - essentially calling him a liar unless he posted a dyno graph proving it. Well, he's now done so and you look a complete douche. I asked you in the previous thread what you would do if/when he posted the graph proving his claims and you avoided the question. Well, I guess we have our answer because it's clear that even when you are proven wrong, you don't have the integrity to own up to it and apologize. Pathetic...
    Just think had we not pressured him the info would not have been shared for everyone to benefit from. This is more exposure for Weistec maybe with more interest in their products and customers sharing their results they will make systems for other platforms. ill take that as a thank you and in response i say you're welcome.

Come on Weistec where is the K55 blower!!!! im ready to pull the trigger right now Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    2008 Lexus LS600hl
    2006 CLS55 AMG.
    508whp/564tq.
    Mods Everything.
    Going fast with class!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Not at all.... I was agreeing with you about the nature of Full Throttle's posts in the other thread: I personally thought they were a little too aggressive towards ecampbell as well especially with the IP situation. And for the record, you would NOT get banned on here for speaking your mind nor for disagreeing with an admin or moderator. The ban system here is actually left in the hand of the members themselves Click here to enlarge. It would be nice though to minimize the aggressive posts towards new members so that they continue posting and not get discouraged from sharing their information.
    2007 E63 P30
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Full Throttle Click here to enlarge
    Come on Weistec where is the K55 blower!!!! im ready to pull the trigger right now Click here to enlarge
    Your car doesn't need any more power bro.... Click here to enlarge
    2007 E63 P30
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Your car doesn't need any more power bro.... http://www.benzboost.com/images/smilies/scared/eek.gif
    Maybe you're right we will see when i get this thing on a dyno jet after the 190mm pulley and re-tune, shes only making about 8psi now. im trying to catch Brooke's 180mph Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by Full Throttle; 05-17-2011 at 05:24 PM.
    Click here to enlarge
    2008 Lexus LS600hl
    2006 CLS55 AMG.
    508whp/564tq.
    Mods Everything.
    Going fast with class!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Not at all.... I was agreeing with you about the nature of Full Throttle's posts in the other thread: I personally thought they were a little too aggressive.
    Agreed one of my many short comings Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    2008 Lexus LS600hl
    2006 CLS55 AMG.
    508whp/564tq.
    Mods Everything.
    Going fast with class!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I was just looking at the 63 vs 55 head flow data stock and ported the 63 heads flow like CRAZY.
    Click here to enlarge
    2008 Lexus LS600hl
    2006 CLS55 AMG.
    508whp/564tq.
    Mods Everything.
    Going fast with class!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast