Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yea that race was not too fair, if the m3 was allowed to be in 2nd or 3rd it would have been a better race... the gti is out looks quick and sounds good but gear option killed the race
    JB4LIFE

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    You're right, I dont underestimate them. they trap 120+ in a 1/4 have the displacement advantage. I have -700 lbs and better gearing... It will be good. I'm not ashamed of losing, I actually like it because it makes me look forward to the next car and what my car is worth. (to me at least.)
    But you have no GTI to race with?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    But you have no GTI to race with?
    you want me to race a GTI with a k04?
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    you want me to race a GTI with a k04?
    I got the impression you were suggesting racing with a GTI. Nevermind..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

lol, well my car is kinda a GTI. I just have much better gearing in the SS. A gti with a k04 will lose with a k04 s4, you guys are correct but it will keep up to 110 (end of 4th gear for GTI 5th and 6th gears need gt2871 to hang.) My balt would keep up with the k04s4 My 3rd gear goes up to 110! just like the m3 Click here to enlarge Makes a bigg difference being up a gear. but the displacement is where it would take over on the top. However I still need to mod my car, no work sucks.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

lol, well my car is kinda a GTI. I just have much better gearing in the SS. A gti with a k04 will lose with a k04 s4, you guys are correct but it will keep up to 110 (end of 4th gear for GTI 5th and 6th gears need gt2871 to hang.) My balt would keep up with the k04s4 My 3rd gear goes up to 110! just like the m3 Click here to enlarge Makes a bigg difference being up a gear. but the displacement is where it would take over on the top. However I still need to mod my car, no work sucks.
    Burger Motorsports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12