Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

How to succeed in a (continued) relationship with a woman

1) Buy presents randomly
    2) get her roses, even if she says no (unless she is allergic)
    3) keep selfishness to a minimum
    4) ALWAYS be considerate
    5) When they cry, Comfort them, or else you will hear it for 2 hours more

I'm sure there are more, but after a 3 hour long conversation....makes me wish I was single at times. Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em.

Feel free to add more

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Realize being "wrong" is "right" for us cause it ends the conversation sooner and thats winning! Being "RIGHT" wont win you anything except a headache and a wasted conversation

I feel you, I just got out of a relationship with a girl who needed to have an hour long conversation about "US" everyday!!!!! Couldnt take it anymore
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    1-Touch her waist.

2-Talk to her.

3-Share secrets.

4-Give her your jacket.

5-Kiss her slowly.

Are you remembering this?

6-Hug her.

7-Hold her.

8-Laugh with her.

9-Invite her somewhere.

10-Let her be with you when you're with your friends.

Keep reading...

11-Smile with her.

12-Take pics with her.

13-Pull her onto your lap.

14-When she says she loves you more, deny it. fight back.

15-When her friends say i love her more than you, deny it; fight back and hug her tight so she can't get to her friends. It makes her feel loved.

Are you thinking about someone?

16-Always hug her and say, "I love you," whenever you see her.

17-Kiss her unexpectedly

18-HUG HER FROM BEHIND AROUND THE WAIST

19-Tell her shes beautiful- NOT SEXY! She wants to feel pretty- not skanky

20-Tell her the way you feel about her!

Oh, and on that last one... you need to show her you mean it too.

21-Open doors for her, walk her to her car- it makes her feel protected, plus it never hurts to act like a gentleman.

22-Tell her she means everything to you, but MEAN IT.

23-If it seems like there is something wrong, ask her- if she denies something being wrong, it means she doesn't want to talk about it, so just hug her.

24-Make her feel loved.

25-Kiss her in front of other girls you know.

We might deny it but we actually LIKE it and WANT you to tickle us-
we love to flirt ;P

26-Don't lie to her.

27-Dont cheat on her.

28-Take her anywhere she wants.

29-Txt messege or call her in the morning and tell her have a good day at school, and how much you miss her.

30-Be there for her whenever she needs you, and even when she doesn't need you, just be there so she'll know that she can always count on you.

Are you still reading this? You better be- it's important.

31. Hold her close when she's cold so she can hold you too.

32. When you are alone, hold her close and kiss her.

33. Kiss her on the cheek (it will give her the hint that you want to kiss her).

34. While in the movie, put your arm around her and then she will automatically put her head on your shoulder, then lean in and tilt her chin up and kiss her lightly.

35. Dont ever tell her to leave even jokingly or act like you're mad. If she's upset, comfort her.

Remember this next time you are with her...

36. When people diss her, stand up for her.

37. Look deep into her eyes and tell her you love her.

38. Lay down under the stars and put her head on your chest so she can listen to the steady beat of your heart, Link your fingers together while you whisper to her as she rests her eyes and listens to you.

39. When walking next to each other grab her hand.

40. When you hug her hold her in your arms as long as possible.

MAKE SURE SHE KNOWS SHE'S LOVED

41. Call her at night to wish her sweet dreams.

42. Comfort her when she cries and wipe away her tears.

43. Take her for long walks at night.

44. Always remind her how much you love her.

You'll never know when she needs just a little more love.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ^^^ the truth lol
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    0) Find a women haha.

Good stuff though.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    @blkclk550
    That must be from a womansite somewhere.
    There is no way any man can find all this out in one lifetime Click here to enlarge
    Unless he married 10 times or so...
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Way too much effort, I'll stay single and happy before going into that level of bull$#@! again.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DarkPhantom Click here to enlarge
    1) Buy presents randomly
    2) get her roses, even if she says no (unless she is allergic)
    3) keep selfishness to a minimum
    4) ALWAYS be considerate
    5) When they cry, Comfort them, or else you will hear it for 2 hours more

I'm sure there are more, but after a 3 hour long conversation....makes me wish I was single at times. Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em.

Feel free to add more
    Sounds like one sided bull$#@! to me.

Keeping your selfishness to a minimum is basically indulging their need to be the center of attention 24/7.

Instead of telling us how to succeed, try telling them:

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    I feel you, I just got out of a relationship with a girl who needed to have an hour long conversation about "US" everyday!!!!! Couldnt take it anymore
    I hear ya man.... I hear ya.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Dude, my brother made the mistake of telling his gf when he was mad that "women are leeches, they suck the life outta men....." Click here to enlarge

lol, i'm surprised he's still in a relationship.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DarkPhantom Click here to enlarge
    Dude, my brother made the mistake of telling his gf when he was mad that "women are leeches, they suck the life outta men....." Click here to enlarge

lol, i'm surprised he's still in a relationship.
    He made a wise move asserting himself.

Seriously, if a woman got so sensitive over a comment poking fun at women that she wanted to leave, show her where the door is.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Man 44 steps to keep a woman happy...they really do have it easy when the situation is resolved. Here is my own road map to keeping me happy:

1. Sex
    2. Food
    3. Beer
    4. And once in a while: "SHAAADDAAAAPPP!!! "
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    He made a wise move asserting himself.

Seriously, if a woman got so sensitive over a comment poking fun at women that she wanted to leave, show her where the door is.
    All women know what they are deep down inside...I wonder if this is the reason guys turn gay? LOL

I'll take all the heat from a woman just instead of turning gay.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    GOOD SEX WILL KEEP THEM HAPPY

/END
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Leykis 101 FTW!!

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tom Leykis
    Tip Of The Day

Doing nice things for a chick will get you nowhere.

Many of you try to gain favor with a gal by helping her move, lending her money, painting her apartment, sitting for her animals, or worse yet, her children. This is not going to get you where you want to go, Poindexter.

Remember, chicks respect you more when you do less for them. The only guys chicks can ever talk about are the ones who treated them like $#@! or who refused to help them in any way. One thing these heartless, useless men all have in common? They all got a taste of something of which you've never gotten a taste or even a look: her poonanny. You've heard women $#@! about this: the guys who "$#@!ed them over" and "never did a thing for them." These guys all $#@!ed her, while she's telling you about how she is "now a born-again virgin."*

You want to be this guy. You want to be the guy she complains about. You want to be the guy she posts about on don'tdatehimgirl.com because it pays to advertise. Being a complete $#@! who treats her like crap is the expressway to her snatch.

If you can't handle this, then settle down with a nice girl who "deserves respect."

And when you're not looking, she'll be $#@!ing me and my kind, all the while complaining about how boring YOU are.

Trust me, brother, I've been with your girl. Thanks for paying her rent. Thanks for taking her to the chick flicks. Thanks for watching Dancing With The Stars with her. You're making it so easy for unsavory types like myself to get easy pussy; boring her to tears with your reliability and dependability. She couldn't be more ready after you ask her where she wants her birthday dinner or which vampire film she wants to see this Friday or asking*her if she wants to go to Sandals with you again this year. My kind doesn't do $#@! for her...we just step into the breach. Then she has the gall to complain about you while I ride her like a pony. Know what I'm talking about?

Ignore this advice at your own peril, boys.
    Last edited by alpinedevil335; 05-14-2011 at 09:58 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Dumb thread is dumb.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    thats fundamentals right there... ^^^
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    @blkclk550
    That must be from a womansite somewhere.
    There is no way any man can find all this out in one lifetime Click here to enlarge
    Unless he married 10 times or so...
    And probably written by a woman

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The three simplest things you can do:

1) forget about the saying "opposites attract" and find someone VERY SIMILAR to you
    2) Only date women who have had a minimum of TWO brothers (if they have a sister, the number of brothers should be three or higher and the majority should be older)
    3) if they care about money, status and material possessions; they should come into the relationship with money, status and material possessions. . .

Simplest test for number one and three: tell (as opposed to "asking") that while you have no problem spending "x" amount of dollars on whatever engagement ring they want, you expect that something along the same lines paid for by her as a "sign of her love and desire to spend the rest of her life with you" (an Italian Motorcycle, a Patek Phileppe or Jaeger Le Coultre, or even a car) depending on the cost of the ring. . .her reaction to that statement will tell you a lot about whether it's about the both of you or just her...
    Click here to enlarge
    Show: VOSSEN CV3's, CF front lip, trunk spoiler, EuroTeck diffuser, DCT steering wheel, 20% tint, painted grill, ELM (by Marcus)
    Go: Kleemann headers, Kleemann 168 pulley, custom OE tune, CF intake tubes, K&N filters, Eurocharged HE = 11.26 @ 123.7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc5ruiEgZRQ

Have you ever noticed. . .
    anyone going slower than you is an idiot. . .
    and anyone going faster is a maniac?
    George Carlin

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    And I forgot one last thing: mention that if they ever drive your car and "curb" the wheels, you will immediately walk into their closet, grab their favorite pair of shoes and favorite purse and proceed to drag them along the curb. . .If they think thats fair - you have a winner, if they think you are being irrational. . .next.
    Click here to enlarge
    Show: VOSSEN CV3's, CF front lip, trunk spoiler, EuroTeck diffuser, DCT steering wheel, 20% tint, painted grill, ELM (by Marcus)
    Go: Kleemann headers, Kleemann 168 pulley, custom OE tune, CF intake tubes, K&N filters, Eurocharged HE = 11.26 @ 123.7

George Carlin

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by motorkas Click here to enlarge
    The three simplest things you can do:

1) forget about the saying "opposites attract" and find someone VERY SIMILAR to you
    2) Only date women who have had a minimum of TWO brothers (if they have a sister, the number of brothers should be three or higher and the majority should be older)
    3) if they care about money, status and material possessions; they should come into the relationship with money, status and material possessions. . .

Simplest test for number one and three: tell (as opposed to "asking") that while you have no problem spending "x" amount of dollars on whatever engagement ring they want, you expect that something along the same lines paid for by her as a "sign of her love and desire to spend the rest of her life with you" (an Italian Motorcycle, a Patek Phileppe or Jaeger Le Coultre, or even a car) depending on the cost of the ring. . .her reaction to that statement will tell you a lot about whether it's about the both of you or just her...
    Seriously, no women unless they have a minimum of 2 brother? What if you are an only child? Well then rule number 1 no longer applies.

My advice, there is no advice. Everyone is different and what works for one may not work for another. Nobody has answers to all the relationship questions.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by motorkas Click here to enlarge
    And I forgot one last thing: mention that if they ever drive your car and "curb" the wheels, you will immediately walk into their closet, grab their favorite pair of shoes and favorite purse and proceed to drag them along the curb. . .If they think thats fair - you have a winner, if they think you are being irrational. . .next.
    HA!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Never .. EVER .. buy gifts early in a relationship. That sets the precedent, and they will expect gifts on a frequent basis (often, with the value of said gifts having to rise exponentially!).

I've never bought flowers .. bling .. or any of that stuff we're expected to get. My way is to take her out for a nice dinner, and to not kick up too much fuss when she wants to buy clothes or smelly stuff from the Body Shop. I'm in my early 30s and I still get head, so I can't be doing too much wrong .. sorry too much info ... LOL
    ~

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Out of y'all who posted, I really want to know if y'all have ever been married.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Seriously, no women unless they have a minimum of 2 brother? What if you are an only child? Well then rule number 1 no longer applies.

My advice, there is no advice. Everyone is different and what works for one may not work for another. Nobody has answers to all the relationship questions.
    Hey Sticky - long day yesterday so the strategic smiley faces were left out but the jist stays the same (I also agree with you that no-one has all the answers but I do think trends can be helpful).

In talking with alot of married (and un-married) friends and colleagues this conversation comes up a lot. The vast majority of people who are in successful relationships attribute that success to being in a relationship with someone who was similar to them (or in other words, "being real with each other from the beginning"), and the majority who have been in failed relationships cite the fact that they just were "too different" from each other (something that they found out later in the relationship). . .there are always outliers that can prove both wrong but those outliers, at least among what I've observed are few and far between. I admit the way I presented it was very simplistic, but as stated earlier, the jist stays the same. Differences are good and healthy, and no two people are the same but differences around certain subjects, (ie, moral values, personal values (ie, does work come before family, or family come before work) money, child rearing, sex, communication styles, and what I think is just as important - what defines a "crisis" and how do you handle said "crisis") are asking for trouble. Chris Rock has a great stand-up routine on the subject. He basically states that when you're dating someone, you're not really dating them, you're dating their representative. The manifestation of that person on their best day. If one is honest about it, that's what usually happens in the beginning of the relationship. You do everything together, are magically interested in the same things, etc, etc. Then drama hits, or time goes by, the representative leaves and the "real" person has no interest in all the things that were done together in the past. Usually, it starts to go bad at this point and major part of the reason is because the interests that use to be shared, no longer are.

The "brother" rule was devised by myself and friends after we started noticing a very interesting trend: usually, if a woman we were dating was raised with brothers, her understanding and ability to deal with men was A LOT better than a woman who who grew up without them. On a serious note, the most drama we all experienced (at different times in our lives with different women) was when we were dating women who grew up with only sisters. . .talk about madness!!!! Now in all honesty, this works both ways. I'm the oldest of two brothers and we have no sisters. Technically, I'm a horrific match for a woman who grew up with all sisters since our communication styles are going to be RADICALLY different (I have tried it twice). Think about for a second. Typically conflict resolution in both of those scenarios are almost comically funny.

As far as "what about an only child?"; I say tread carefully, only children are usually the center of the universe for their parents and are use to being treated as such (it comes out in very interesting ways); if you can handle that, I say go for it, but usually, only children work best with other only's" (for the record, my wife and my mother are only children - yes Freud would have a field day with that).
    Click here to enlarge

George Carlin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast