Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

Ever wonder what happened to your old car?

No? Well I did, and then I decided to make a thread about it. So my previous car that I was modding was a 1997 240sx. I sold the car I believe in 06 to a local quy. Today I thought this car was modded pretty well i should be able to find it. And I did. Looks like the guy I sold it to passed it onto another guy who tried to sell it in 2008. This is the post on a Nissan forum I was able to find. I'll keep looking to see if I can track it down to something more recent.

http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/213561...5-spd-nyc.html

Most of the mods were done by me on that car. I noticed he changed out the injectors, clutch, ecu, and flywheel.

Cooolnesss!!!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Looks nice. Bet you had some fun runs in that 240. Used to have an is300 and sold it to an Indian kid who loved it. It had minor upgrades such system, exhaust, intake, painted wheels. He brought it over after he got done doing somethings. Made me happy someone else was able to enjoy it, as I did.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    Keep on jealousing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yep what happened is that after I got all the goodies done to it I was making my way through a parking lot and got smacked in the right rear 1/4 panel by a big ass ford fan backing out of a parking space and basically busted it up from end of the door to the taillight. I never fixed the damage and just sold the car, so it's nice to see that somebody fixed it back up and got it to how I had it and didn't bastardize it with a body kit.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

nice