Close

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Exactly...Throttle...quit being a douche. The guy said he's gonna post his dyno sheet, let it go. And he does have a very valid point...you balked at him on a few different topics and he proved you wrong so you really should consider either apologizing or toning it down. And what do you plan on doing when he does show a dyno sheet proving 550whp at 5psi ? Ignore that too ?
    Thanks for the update

My idea is if you make a claim of a technical nature you should also show the data that supports your claims (call me crazy). Not play cloak and dagger across the internet on multiple forums until everyone pressures you into finally agreeing to show the proof.
    Click here to enlarge
    2008 Lexus LS600hl
    2006 CLS55 AMG.
    508whp/564tq.
    171mph at The Texas mile 2011.
    Mods Everything.
    Going fast with class!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Full Throttle Click here to enlarge
    Thanks for the update

My idea is if you make a claim of a technical nature you should also show the data that supports your claims (call me crazy). Not play cloak and dagger across the internet on multiple forums until everyone pressures you into finally agreeing to show the proof.
    I think we all agree on that, but you didn't answer any of my questions....No biggie, all we want is proof and apparently it will be forthcoming.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Full Throttle Click here to enlarge
    Thanks for the update

The one constant everyone seems to agree on is sharing details. This isn't a prove or disprove type thing as we all know the car can make the power. We have dynos that exist showing larger gains.

I don't think personally that 5 psi on pump gas produces 550 whp but that is just me. That is not to say his car does not produce 550 whp.

We will have more details soon enough. Yes, the community is about sharing details and what is ultimately what we like to do or else there is no point.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I believe campbell all the way. Although different engines a 10.7 CR Turbo C350 made 450whp and 470wtq just on 7psi on pump. The car stock dynos around 227whp. The 63 should dyno around 390whp so the 550whp is very believable.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Discussion on ecampbell's dyno results moved here: http://www.benzboost.com/showthread....pbell-551-rwhp

Hopefully we can get this back on the topic of the 573 whp dyno.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456