Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Wow those are some nice headers and love that exhaust. Good luck with the install and lets see some more pics and vids
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Bo Knows Click here to enlarge
    Hey BAD430BENZ, any more pics of the install?
    there was a little issue at the shop for the install so it's setup for Tuesday ( tomorrow )

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Wow those are some nice headers and love that exhaust. Good luck with the install and lets see some more pics and vids
    i will get some stuff up when i get it done . this weeks weather is going to be ugly ( 30-50 mph winds ) so the vids will be done after the bad weather is gone .

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2134 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ Click here to enlarge
    this weeks weather is going to be ugly ( 30-50 mph winds ) so the vids will be done after the bad weather is gone .
    Where are you located?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Where are you located?
    i'm in El Paso , Tx . the heat is , sometimes , a bit much but the desert climate is nice a majority of the year . i can handle a little wind every now and then compared to earthquakes , hurricanes and frigid cold weather .

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2134 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ Click here to enlarge
    i'm in El Paso , Tx . the heat is , sometimes , a bit much but the desert climate is nice a majority of the year . i can handle a little wind every now and then compared to earthquakes , hurricanes and frigid cold weather .
    Earthquakes vs. Texas heat... well, I moved back to California from DFW so I made my choice.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Earthquakes vs. Texas heat... well, I moved back to California from DFW so I made my choice.
    depending where in california , i have to agree with you on that . my uncle lives in san diego and we were just out there about a month ago . perfect weather is an understatement .

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Can't wait for the finished product.
    Looks awesome, especially like those black tips--at least you don't have to polish the soot off after each runClick here to enlarge
    2011 C63 ///AMG / BLK on BLK / P31 / LSD / CF Trim / Keyless Go / Rear Camera / All the other stuff too!!
    Click here to enlarge
    2011 X3 2.8 Vermillion Red/Black loaded

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12