Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

2 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3_WC Click here to enlarge
    ^
    Kiss my ass you $#@!ing $#@!.

You don't have to watch. Posted for people who missed it at the theater.

First neg rep ever, been on here over a year.
    Kick it bro, its not a big deal.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scourge82 Click here to enlarge
    I didn't bother with it as we went to see Thor, but your guy's comments make me want to watch it now. If anything I want to see the Vin Deisel and Rock fight scene.

But it was funny, there were ricers there with their civic's, vectra's and focus ST's having their own meet before the movie. They all stopped what they were doing when my buddy and I, pulled up in my BMW and his Dodge Charger Daytona. Probably because they've never seen a Charger irl before.
    You should go see it lol. it is entertaining. Btw, How was thor? it comes out in a week here so i want to know if that is worth seeing in the theatres
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

2 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    LOL... thanks for the neg rep BABY. you still cant get on my level.

btw $#@!, I didnt neg rep you.
    Your welcome!

Its fun isn't it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Your welcome!

Its fun isn't it.
    It's You're*
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    thoughts on the movie would be that it was entertaining. BUT I really wished there was more car stuff! It was entertaining but quite over the top which suits the movie!
    Click here to enlarge
    Current:
    2010 CTS-V Sedan

Previous:
    2007 e92 335i

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alq80 Click here to enlarge
    thoughts on the movie would be that it was entertaining. BUT I really wished there was more car stuff! It was entertaining but quite over the top which suits the movie!
    I was hoping there would be, as I have always wished for that after the first. The 2nd was OK, the 3rd was fun w/ the drifting - 4th was wtf, and from what I'm hearing about it, it seems it is good but less car stuff =/

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Your welcome!

Its fun isn't it.
    really, you are retaliating by rating us neg because you're a $#@!ing asshat.....what a baby....if they wanted to see what they missed they could have you tubed it themselves but instead you posted it with a screenshot of a character that was NOWHERE IN THE WHOLE MOVIE........your negative was diserved, but instead of being mature about it, you decide to just dish out neg rep uncalled for.....and you neg reped ppl that didnt even neg rep you.......what a punkass retard

go here and read post 11 too
    http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...1516#post51516
    Last edited by Funkboy316; 05-01-2011 at 07:00 PM.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TwinturboM3
    I bang the chickens on my farm 60-130 times a day.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DarkPhantom Click here to enlarge
    I was hoping there would be, as I have always wished for that after the first. The 2nd was OK, the 3rd was fun w/ the drifting - 4th was wtf, and from what I'm hearing about it, it seems it is good but less car stuff =/
    you know what movie nailed it with the car stuff? gone in 60 seconds. Now a second version of that would be amazing. They have real cars, in sweet car chases, and a following not comprised of ricers Click here to enlarge plus the story was sweet
    Click here to enlarge
    Current:
    2010 CTS-V Sedan

Previous:
    2007 e92 335i

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So i'm guessing there's going to be another one??

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I thought it was good...not sure how i feel about that cliffhanger at the end though...and although the action was cool enough to watch, i thought the vault sequence was absolutely ridiculous.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Funkboy316 Click here to enlarge
    i didnt want to post a spoiler, so i will pm you what it was.
    Do you guys want a spoiler bb code?

What I mean is, it would work similar to [ quote ] or [ img ]. You would put text in between [ spoiler ] and it wouldn't show unless you unlocked it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    did you guys get your pm's?...it said they were sent successfully but they are not in my sent folder...weird
    Sometimes that happens Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    why even do that, we were all going out of our way not to spoil it and you post it right up like an asshat....way to go!
    ^
    Kiss my ass you $#@!ing $#@!.

You don't have to watch. Posted for people who missed it at the theater.

First neg rep ever, been on here over a year.
    Guys, relax, I will solve this with a spoiler modification.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Test:

Click here to enlarge Spoiler:  
    Now quit fighting you girls

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Test:

Click here to enlarge Spoiler:  
    Now quit fighting you girls
    works for me. I didnt watch the spoiler..i'll go see it

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    lmao, the spoiler test worked great. Good stuff sticky!
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    You should go see it lol. it is entertaining. Btw, How was thor? it comes out in a week here so i want to know if that is worth seeing in the theatres
    Thor was pretty good and the 3D was done nicely. About as good as Iron Man 2. If you guys go watch it stay after the credits. Here's the newest trailer for it from Conan

2010 335i Coupe Le Mans Blue
    *JB4 Powered*

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    haha, that Thor trailer was hilarious. "I'm THOR" (girly voice)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DarkPhantom Click here to enlarge
    haha, that Thor trailer was hilarious. "I'm THOR" (girly voice)
    lmfao hell yea! "Take this $#@!!" I'm down to see that this week too!
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hahaha, Kindergarten rocks !!
    someone stole my pacifier, i should go cry !
    WTF ? we are grown up people, cut the damn thing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ok i saw it, it was good except the safe scene which was pretty awful.
    Harry Potter is more realistic than that scene.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    Hahahah! Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    I agree lol. It was flying through buildings/ planes etc lol. The cable didnt even seem to have any trouble haha.
    Burger Motorsports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast