Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Obama birth certificate scam

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

great, now we are racist for doubting and questioning him..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Put the birther issue asside. This video is just about this document.

That document has multiple layers. Crazy! Someone created this document, period.

How long before this video goes viral?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

I'm not suprised though
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

He makes a convincing argument, that is for sure.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Well, obviously not a professional photochopper....you have to copy the letters and text within the document! err I mean...how would I know that...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

What I don't understand is, why is this showing up NOW, AFTER he has been president for several years, versus when he was a potential candidate. Wouldn't someone have said something then if there was an issue?

What good will it do now? only a year or two left before the next election....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DarkPhantom Click here to enlarge
    What I don't understand is, why is this showing up NOW, AFTER he has been president for several years, versus when he was a potential candidate. Wouldn't someone have said something then if there was an issue?
    this was just released. His birth certificate has been a very suspicious mystery all these years

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DarkPhantom Click here to enlarge

What good will it do now? only a year or two left before the next election....
    It was released now because Obama has started gearing up for the next election.

The liberal press gave him a free ride on this issue in 08'. But, this issue has collected steam and is not going away. So, in order to avoid this issue getting any larger, as the next election grows closer, the administration released it now.

But, their timing just shows that Obama didn't care about the concerned citizens who questioned his alloof attitude on this issue. This release was done for his gain and without concern for genuine fears of his potential illegitimacy.

Trump played a big role in getting the administration to release the certificate. And sadly, it took a large news maker to achieve this. It wasn't being acheived by the numerous, legitimate federal and Supreme Court challenges. Those cases were not being widely covered by the liberal media. Obama knew that the Supreme Court would never hear one of these challenges, namely because two of the justices who could and perhaps did decide not to grant certiorari were nominated by Obama. But a loud newsmaker, like Trump, who is guaranteed coverage by the media because of his larger-than-life personality and his earned notoriety (whether liked or disliked) had the potential to draw more attention to this issue.

I find it curious that all along the administration claimed that a long-form birth cirtificate could not be located or obtained even if the person requesting a certified copy was the President. And then all of a sudden--poof, here it is.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Ah, I thought they had this when they first suspected it back when he was getting nominated for being a candidate....guess not. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

if he wins, i say we all organize a revolt or somthing.. get that revolution started

**edit- I ment Obama, not trump

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Choosing between Obama and Trump is like choosing between getting punched in the nuts by a heavyweight boxer or kicked in the nuts by a horse.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

^ You still can't embed? Fixing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    ^ You still can't embed? Fixing.
    It usually works fine for me, but I just copy and paste it from the window. odd

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    one of the other websites I go to had this post on the subject (it is not even close to anything resembling a political blog/forum/website):

"As you might have already heard, President Barack Obama released his long form birth certificate yesterday, because with two wars, a doomed economy, and natural disasters ripping the world to shreds, where the President was born is an issue we should be concerned about. In their defense, I can understand why a lot of Republicans don't think Obama is American. He's intelligent and exercises regularly....So this should settle it once and for all, but, of course, it won't. Because Conservatives and Tea Partiers are convinced, while their 401Ks are being funneled into a CEO's offshore account and their homes are being auctioned off, that Obama is Satan quoting Karl Marx who has the audacity to steal their pretend millions they might make one day to help a poor person have decent health insurance. You know, because nothing says pure unadulterated evil like universal healthcare. If I was Obama, I would have ripped Trump's toupee off his head and wiped my $#@!ing ass with it. He's the President, not some kid with a fake ID trying to get a 40oz at the corner store."
    Click here to enlarge
    Show: VOSSEN CV3's, CF front lip, trunk spoiler, EuroTeck diffuser, DCT steering wheel, 20% tint, painted grill, ELM (by Marcus)
    Go: Kleemann headers, Kleemann 168 pulley, custom OE tune, CF intake tubes, K&N filters, Eurocharged HE = 11.26 @ 123.7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc5ruiEgZRQ

Have you ever noticed. . .
    anyone going slower than you is an idiot. . .
    and anyone going faster is a maniac?
    George Carlin

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

ightttt

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

All I can say is I don't like corporate CEO's in government. If anyone wants to experience the boondoggle that FL has at the national level they are nuts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Ron Paul 2012

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by motorkas Click here to enlarge
    one of the other websites I go to had this post on the subject (it is not even close to anything resembling a political blog/forum/website):

"As you might have already heard, President Barack Obama released his long form birth certificate yesterday, because with two wars, a doomed economy, and natural disasters ripping the world to shreds, where the President was born is an issue we should be concerned about. In their defense, I can understand why a lot of Republicans don't think Obama is American. He's intelligent and exercises regularly....So this should settle it once and for all, but, of course, it won't. Because Conservatives and Tea Partiers are convinced, while their 401Ks are being funneled into a CEO's offshore account and their homes are being auctioned off, that Obama is Satan quoting Karl Marx who has the audacity to steal their pretend millions they might make one day to help a poor person have decent health insurance. You know, because nothing says pure unadulterated evil like universal healthcare. If I was Obama, I would have ripped Trump's toupee off his head and wiped my $#@!ing ass with it. He's the President, not some kid with a fake ID trying to get a 40oz at the corner store."
    whoever wrote that is just plain stupid. whether or not a person is eligble to be president in the first place certaintly has its role at the top of the priorities considering he is the one **making decisions about the other issues..

RP 2012!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    whoever wrote that is just plain stupid. whether or not a person is eligble to be president in the first place certaintly has its role at the top of the priorities considering he is the one **making decisions about the other issues..

RP 2012!!
    If I could rep you I would, but Plus 1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

The Left has conveniently pigeon holed all those who questioned whether Obama was born in America as a "birther" and even went further in defining what that meant. Unfortunately, they missed the point of the "birther" movement.

Many of us -- myself included -- just wanted to see the darn thing. Okay, now I saw it and believe Obama was born here.

I wanted to see for Constitutional reasons. I was kind of concerned that if Obama was not born here and it was later revealed that he was an illegitimately elected president -- because he would have lied on his attestation form -- then all hell would have broken loose. Imagine every law he ever signed into effect being challenged.

Also, Obama was setting a disgusting precedent for ALL future presidential elections; i.e., a presidential candidate who was not born in the U.S. and thus was not a "natural born citizen" pursuant to the Constitution could lie about his citizenship and NOT be questioned further--that is, not be made to show proof of citizenship.

Look, there are only two places for the Constitution to be changed concerning the requirement of natural born status for presidential candidates: Congress and the States. That's it. Not in the environment of ducking and diving and spinning tactics by the current Administration and Left media who repeatedly laughed at the requests to see proof of Obama's citizenship.

Real "Birthers" cared about the Constitution. Anyone is invited to spend several hours reviewing the numerous Constitutional challenges that made their way up through the Federal Circuit and finally found their way into the jurisdiction of the U.S. Supreme Court. So, make not mistake, the challenges were real and oh so legitimate.

Now, the questions are moot. Okay, cool. But, why did Obama spend over 1 million dollars in legal defense trying to beat the attempts to challenge his legitimacy if all he had to do was write a formal request to the powers that be in Hawaii to obtain a certified copy of his birth certificate.

Obama claims that this was all just "silly" and he had enough of it. You don't have to be on the right to know that every word uttered at a formal White House briefing is carefully crafted to further some political end of the Administration that is in power-- Repub or Dem.

Most of the followers on the Left have no clue and have shown very little interest in even considering the Constitutional challenges that were used by the "Birthers." You don't get your case heard in conference by the U.S. Supreme Court unless your case has some substance. Whether certiorari is granted is largely political, although, Article III of the Constitution does not allow political questions to be heard by Article III courts.

I think the worst episode of this whole story is the fault of the U.S. Supreme Court. A little background: The attendance of U.S. Supreme Court Justices that attend U.S. Supreme Court conferences on whether to grant certiorari do not have to be made public. But, customarily, the absence of a Justice at the conference will be noted.

At one such conference on the birth issue, Obama's very own Supreme Court nominees, Sotomayor and Kagen, were not listed as absent on the attendance sheet. The reasonable inference is that they were in attendance. Well, lets just say that it's not that much of a stretch of an argument to contend that Sotomayor and Kagen most certainly do have a vested interest in the outcome of the Obama birth issue. They should have always recused themselves from hearing such cases in conference, at the very least to avoid the appearance of impropriety which is part of the Judicial Cannons.

This topic is vast and important and should not have been trivialized by the Left as some perpetuation of racism by the Right.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Wow, I surprisingly agree.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast