Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 108
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: official prowess symphony "appreciation" thread

    so much tension in this thread.... I Love It!! :clap:

    BTW,

    Prada glasses are the $#@!!!, I love showing up to work (I work at wal mart as a greeter) and people passin' by are probably sayin' "that dude right there is a baller"
    Click here to enlarge

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    89
    Rep Points
    13.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: official prowess symphony "appreciation" thread

    prowess, you are a gay twat. not everything is about you, self-conceited...

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: official prowess symphony "appreciation" thread

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dark335i
    prowess, you are a gay twat. not everything is about you, self-conceited...
    According to blake it is. He was talking about me on this forum before I joined, made a fake user name on 'post, to pm me asking me to join this site. Then when I join, he makes an "appreciation thread" about me. I didnt do or say squat to any of you before blake started in on me for no reason.

    I have no idea why you guys talk about me so much yet you hate me, when I couldnt care less about you all. lol. At least if you had some quotes by me that werent made to a friend or as a joke, id love to see those. But all you have is nothing, and insults against my girl. I expected better, or was at least hoping for something clever. Instead I get comments about my girl and me being gay. Disappointed guys! This extreme dislike for me has to come from somewhere, show me where.

    Yall call me names, i haven't call you names except blake. you talk about me, call me gay, insult my girl, defend blake claiming he has millions of dollars of net worth, yet im the arrogant $#@!, but for what? Theres no specific reason, which is what makes this so funny.

    And about the prada glasses........somebody said I should get a better pair. I said thats all I could afford! How is that arrogant and why do people keep brining it up? How can so many people take the OPPOSITE of what I say, and use that against me. Its hilarious.
    Click here to enlarge

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Whales Vag
    Posts
    1,214
    Rep Points
    1.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: official prowess symphony "appreciation" thread

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Prowess Symphony
    defend blake claiming he has millions of dollars of net worth
    its true
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tag824 Click here to enlarge
    guess i lost all my rep's... later bro's

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: official prowess symphony "appreciation" thread

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shahsk
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Prowess Symphony
    defend blake claiming he has millions of dollars of net worth
    its true
    Then he can afford english reading classes. Because he posts the opposite of what I say. Does he have a big nose? Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    46
    Rep Points
    28.4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: official prowess symphony "appreciation" thread

    So I just read this whole thread. What I've derived is Prowess Symphony is a douche. I think he has a crush on Blake. I've met Blake a few times and he's a pretty cool guy. I believe that he's loaded. Did you not see his badass truck he bought just because he felt like it?

    Btw Prowess, your sig really sucks. I remember it pissing me off when I saw it over at bimmerpost lol

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    89
    Rep Points
    13.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: official prowess symphony "appreciation" thread

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DevJ
    So I just read this whole thread. What I've derived is Prowess Symphony is a douche. I think he has a crush on Blake. I've met Blake a few times and he's a pretty cool guy. I believe that he's loaded. Did you not see his badass truck he bought just because he felt like it?

    Btw Prowess, your sig really sucks. I remember it pissing me off when I saw it over at bimmerpost lol
    i asked blake to paypal me $200...he paypal'd me $500! Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Tag's parents basement
    Posts
    172
    Rep Points
    105.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Yes Reputation No

    Re: official prowess symphony "appreciation" thread

    2013 Vorsteiner X5M
    Click here to enlarge

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: official prowess symphony "appreciation" thread

    weak. you all are boring. I expected better after that huge im leaving for a better ot thing over on bimmerpost. This is all you got? Calling me a few names, insulting my gf? lol, weak! A bunch of kids calling me douche and insulting my gf when you all dont even know me. lol Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: official prowess symphony "appreciation" thread

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blake
    http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=322034
    you are a $#@! prowess.
    Youve made quite a few jokes topics, both here and on bimmerpost. I can think of a few of them off the top of my head! And you use a joke topic I made about the veyron repost issue, as evidence of being a $#@!! hahaahha, oh man, you are banned on that forum, yet have nothing better to do but look up my posts over there. Seriously, thats pathetic.

    If one joke topic makes me a $#@!, what does all the useless threads youve made, make you? pathetic? lol, get a life! Im on the forums because of an injury that stopped most physical activity. Whats your excuse?
    Click here to enlarge

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    89
    Rep Points
    13.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: official prowess symphony "appreciation" thread

    prowess, i think that it would be. maybe you don't understand that? Click here to enlarge

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Tag's parents basement
    Posts
    172
    Rep Points
    105.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Yes Reputation No

    Re: official prowess symphony "appreciation" thread

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Prowess Symphony
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blake
    http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=322034
    you are a $#@! prowess.
    Youve made quite a few jokes topics, both here and on bimmerpost. I can think of a few of them off the top of my head! And you use a joke topic I made about the veyron repost issue, as evidence of being a $#@!! hahaahha, oh man, you are banned on that forum, yet have nothing better to do but look up my posts over there. Seriously, thats pathetic.

    If one joke topic makes me a $#@!, what does all the useless threads youve made, make you? pathetic? lol, get a life! Im on the forums because of an injury that stopped most physical activity. Whats your excuse?
    just because i'm banned doesn't mean i don't look. i've made a couple epic threads lately that were deleted, one at your expense. the other one, no one knows i was responsible for that, but i did it. your "joke thread" isn't funny or anything close to it. i'll let your "joke thread" speak for itself....0 replies out of 70+ views. no one thinks you're funny because you're a $#@!. so yes, while i'm banned, so are most of the good contributors to that OT, leaving you to make that place a total $#@!hole. if you think it's stalking for me to see something anyone can, then you must not know internets. if you want to be stalked, i'm sure i can figure out every single detail of your life with just a few clicks.
    2013 Vorsteiner X5M
    Click here to enlarge

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: official prowess symphony "appreciation" thread

    I guess I dont take internet off topic forums as seriously as you do, lol. What a fun hobby......................

    And im glad you think that your threads are "epic". Do you say "fail" and "pwn" too? How old are you? 19? lol. It doesnt look like you have contributed anything to this forums ot anyway. This forum is more dead and worse then the other one. The best you got is making fun of my girlfriend and calling me a fag? Wow, awesome off topic! haha
    Click here to enlarge

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: official prowess symphony "appreciation" thread

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dark335i
    prowess, i think that it would be. maybe you don't understand that? Click here to enlarge
    I dont understand what you just said there. What when did you start hating me? And for what reason? I must have missed that.
    Click here to enlarge

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Tag's parents basement
    Posts
    172
    Rep Points
    105.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Yes Reputation No

    Re: official prowess symphony "appreciation" thread

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Prowess Symphony
    I guess I dont take internet off topic forums as seriously as you do, lol. What a fun hobby......................

    And im glad you think that your threads are "epic". Do you say "fail" and "pwn" too? How old are you? 19? lol. It doesnt look like you have contributed anything to this forums ot anyway. This forum is more dead and worse then the other one. The best you got is making fun of my girlfriend and calling me a fag? Wow, awesome off topic! haha
    is that the best you've got?

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Prowess Symphony
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dark335i
    prowess, i think that it would be. maybe you don't understand that? Click here to enlarge
    I dont understand what you just said there. What when did you start hating me? And for what reason? I must have missed that.
    everyone hates you. it's okay. accept it and gtfo.
    2013 Vorsteiner X5M
    Click here to enlarge

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: official prowess symphony "appreciation" thread

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blake
    is that the best you've got?
    Best I got with what? Im not trying, since its a bit too boring for me. Call me fag, blah blah, make fun of my girl, blah blah, not interesting at all.

    Get on a plane, fly to BWI airport, meet in any location you want and settle it. No guns or weapons or anything crazy. One on one fists until the other person quits now thats interesting, none of this ethug pussy stuff. This name calling is boring, you have almost nothing as evidence against me, you make fun of my girl which is kinda rude, and thats it.
    Click here to enlarge

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    89
    Rep Points
    13.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: official prowess symphony "appreciation" thread

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Prowess Symphony
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dark335i
    prowess, i think that it would be. maybe you don't understand that? Click here to enlarge
    I dont understand what you just said there. What when did you start hating me? And for what reason? I must have missed that.
    That's the point. Click here to enlarge I thought you thought it was right? They gave you the option, correct? Click here to enlarge

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Tag's parents basement
    Posts
    172
    Rep Points
    105.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Yes Reputation No

    Re: official prowess symphony "appreciation" thread

    i haven't even said 10% of the things that need to be said about that hag. she looks rode hard and put up wet. but to each their own. you like fat, ugly chicks, i don't. and why would i waste my money to fly to $#@!ty maryland? at least you'd be easy to find...you look like a $#@!ing yetti.
    2013 Vorsteiner X5M
    Click here to enlarge

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Houses
    Posts
    722
    Rep Points
    386.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: official prowess symphony "appreciation" thread

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Prowess Symphony
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blake
    is that the best you've got?
    Best I got with what? Im not trying, since its a bit too boring for me. Call me fag, blah blah, make fun of my girl, blah blah, not interesting at all.

    Get on a plane, fly to BWI airport, meet in any location you want and settle it. No guns or weapons or anything crazy. One on one fists until the other person quits now thats interesting, none of this ethug pussy stuff. This name calling is boring, you have almost nothing as evidence against me, you make fun of my girl which is kinda rude, and thats it.
    Word is that the dudes on the UK forum love your girl.

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: official prowess symphony "appreciation" thread

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blake
    i haven't even said 10% of the things that need to be said about that hag. she looks rode hard and put up wet. but to each their own. you like fat, ugly chicks, i don't. and why would i waste my money to fly to $#@!ty maryland? at least you'd be easy to find...you look like a $#@!ing yetti.
    I thought you would pussy out. No surprise there. Sure talk about my girl on the internet, dont show any balls and say it in person, lol. pussy boy! Scared of the yeti!? lol
    Click here to enlarge

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Tag's parents basement
    Posts
    172
    Rep Points
    105.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Yes Reputation No

    Re: official prowess symphony "appreciation" thread

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Prowess Symphony
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blake
    i haven't even said 10% of the things that need to be said about that hag. she looks rode hard and put up wet. but to each their own. you like fat, ugly chicks, i don't. and why would i waste my money to fly to $#@!ty maryland? at least you'd be easy to find...you look like a $#@!ing yetti.
    I thought you would pussy out. No surprise there. Sure talk about my girl on the internet, dont show any balls and say it in person, lol. pussy boy! Scared of the yeti!? lol
    QUIT SAYING $#@!ING LOL EVERY OTHER WORD
    2013 Vorsteiner X5M
    Click here to enlarge

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    89
    Rep Points
    13.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: official prowess symphony "appreciation" thread

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Prowess Symphony
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blake
    is that the best you've got?
    Best I got with what? Im not trying, since its a bit too boring for me. Call me fag, blah blah, make fun of my girl, blah blah, not interesting at all.

    Get on a plane, fly to BWI airport, meet in any location you want and settle it. No guns or weapons or anything crazy. One on one fists until the other person quits now thats interesting, none of this ethug pussy stuff. This name calling is boring, you have almost nothing as evidence against me, you make fun of my girl which is kinda rude, and thats it.
    Hey, MMA D1 fighter here. :greetings-wavingblue: You sound like a pussy prowess. I saw your pic in the UK OT picture thread, you have no muscle and an extra 150 pounds on the average male, just speaking the truth. You're in a completely different weight-class but i know 160 pound guys that could put you outta commission. You most likely have no technique, never learned how to fight, nor have ever been in a fight other than maybe an arcade game. :character-cookiemonster:

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: official prowess symphony "appreciation" thread

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blake
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Prowess Symphony
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blake
    i haven't even said 10% of the things that need to be said about that hag. she looks rode hard and put up wet. but to each their own. you like fat, ugly chicks, i don't. and why would i waste my money to fly to $#@!ty maryland? at least you'd be easy to find...you look like a $#@!ing yetti.
    I thought you would pussy out. No surprise there. Sure talk about my girl on the internet, dont show any balls and say it in person, lol. pussy boy! Scared of the yeti!? lol
    QUIT SAYING $#@!ING LOL EVERY OTHER WORD
    pussy boy. I called you out. You chickened out. pussy boy.
    Click here to enlarge

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: official prowess symphony "appreciation" thread

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dark335i
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Prowess Symphony
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blake
    is that the best you've got?
    Best I got with what? Im not trying, since its a bit too boring for me. Call me fag, blah blah, make fun of my girl, blah blah, not interesting at all.

    Get on a plane, fly to BWI airport, meet in any location you want and settle it. No guns or weapons or anything crazy. One on one fists until the other person quits now thats interesting, none of this ethug pussy stuff. This name calling is boring, you have almost nothing as evidence against me, you make fun of my girl which is kinda rude, and thats it.
    Hey, MMA D1 fighter here. :greetings-wavingblue: You sound like a pussy prowess. I saw your pic in the UK OT picture thread, you have no muscle and an extra 150 pounds on the average male, just speaking the truth. You're in a completely different weight-class but i know 160 pound guys that could put you outta commission. You most likely have no technique, never learned how to fight, nor have ever been in a fight other than maybe an arcade game. :character-cookiemonster:
    I was in a car accident and broke a disc in my neck. I went from 217 down to 160 during the ordeal, which is my 335 only has 1k miles after an entire year of ownership since I wasnt able to drive. Im now working out again, and about 185 currently. And that cookie monster icon is awesome! haha
    Click here to enlarge

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Tag's parents basement
    Posts
    172
    Rep Points
    105.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Yes Reputation No

    Re: official prowess symphony "appreciation" thread

    your little internet call outs are pointless. Click here to enlarge
    2013 Vorsteiner X5M
    Click here to enlarge

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •