official prowess symphony "appreciation" thread

mr. symphony, please introduce yourself
    2013 Vorsteiner X5M
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Re: official prowess symphony "appreciation" thread

oh boy, I think this off topic is gonna be fun.

Im George. Loved or liked by most, hated by blake because I wear prada sunglasses. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

i own a pair of prada sunglasses and every time i wear them now, i'm ashamed to have them. and i wouldn't say you're loved or liked by many...in fact, i'm pretty sure that everyone hates you because you're the biggest, pompous $#@! on any forum. you know that SNL skit '2 a-holes do whatever', i envision that you personify that whole skit in real life. i'm pretty sure i'm right.....
    2013 Vorsteiner X5M
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Prowess Symphony
    oh boy, I think this off topic is gonna be fun.

Im George. Loved or liked by most, hated by blake because I wear prada sunglasses. Click here to enlarge
    Are you from Jersey?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

I dont watch snl blake. And I cant imagine that im the BIGGEST $#@! on any forum. I say that prada is all I can afford, and you have a problem with that. I say that im struggling with not working, and you LIE and say that im bragging about being rich. You exaggerate and lie, and probably had your m3 given to you by mommy and daddy. I understand.

Yo- im from baltimore.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

You're not the biggest $#@! on the forum. I AM!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

oh and blake, I joined the forum, checked the southlight off topic thread, and found that YOU were talking about me. Talk about obsessed, you talk about me on two forums. Thats stalkerish man! I told you try eharmony, I dont date guys.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

^
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

I dont watch snl blake. And I cant imagine that im the BIGGEST $#@! on any forum. I say that prada is all I can afford, and you have a problem with that. I say that im struggling with not working, and you LIE and say that im bragging about being rich. You exaggerate and lie, and probably had your m3 given to you by mommy and daddy. I understand.

Yo- im from baltimore.
    actually, my net worth exceeds what you'll make in 200 lifetimes, i'm almost positive. does it make me better than you? hell no. but that one thread of your contrived bull$#@! (your photo thread) where you diatribe about how great you are is $#@!ing disgusting. if that doesn't induce unbridled rage in people, then they're probably just as sick as you. you really think your $#@! don't stank. from anywhere to being some world saving vegan cage fighter, to years spent in some monastery that didn't even seem to effect you very much. my girlfriend is a buddhist, and while she's not perfect, she doesn't have a lick of pompousness or narcissism.
    2013 Vorsteiner X5M
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

I think you two need to get a room.

And Yomama is correct, he is the biggest $#@! of all the forums!
    ​#Chuckstrong

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blake

Yo- im from baltimore.
    actually, my net worth exceeds what you'll make in 200 lifetimes, i'm almost positive. does it make me better than you? hell no. but that one thread of your contrived bull$#@! (your photo thread) where you diatribe about how great you are is $#@!ing disgusting. if that doesn't induce unbridled rage in people, then they're probably just as sick as you. you really think your $#@! don't stank. from anywhere to being some world saving vegan cage fighter, to years spent in some monastery that didn't even seem to effect you very much. my girlfriend is a buddhist, and while she's not perfect, she doesn't have a lick of pompousness or narcissism.
    Yeah im sure your super rich yet spend all day talking about people on internet forums. Money dont buy a life apparently. Turn off the computer, get out of the house and do something. And spending time in a buddhist or orthodox monastery in my case doesnt decide whether somebody is pompous or not.

You dont think your pompous for believing that you having the ability to instruct somebody in life matters? Where did your great wisdom come from. I still think your a spoiled little brat and youve LIED about nearly everything you said about me. All somebody has to do is go back and read the posts. Sing a new song blake, i was hoping for better from my stalker. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

lied about what? give me an example. your words are postered all over bimmerpost and that $#@! sucks.
    2013 Vorsteiner X5M
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

lied about what? give me an example. your words are postered all over bimmerpost and that $#@! sucks.
    In the thread that south deleted. You said that I bragged about prada sunglasses. Yet if you read my post which I made to a friend of mine who was joking with me, I said that prada was the most expensive I would consider and couldnt afford anything better. So you LIED when you said that I BRAGGED about prada, when infact I did the OPPOSITE.

Second, you have stated that I brag about my wealth. Yet I say that im struggling with retirement and worried about the future. However you say, that you have a net worth 200 times more then I make in a lifetime. Which would be hundreds of millions of dollars then. What are you doing in a m3 if you have hundreds of millions of dollars.

You brag, you lie, and take forums seriously.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

In the thread that south deleted. You said that I bragged about prada sunglasses. Yet if you read my post which I made to a friend of mine who was joking with me, I said that prada was the most expensive I would consider and couldnt afford anything better. So you LIED when you said that I BRAGGED about prada, when infact I did the OPPOSITE.

Second, you have stated that I brag about my wealth. Yet I say that im struggling with retirement and worried about the future. However you say, that you have a net worth 200 times more then I make in a lifetime. Which would be hundreds of millions of dollars then. What are you doing in a m3 if you have hundreds of millions of dollars.

You're too young to retire. Go back to work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Yomama69

You're too young to retire. Go back to work.
    lol, after i left college I stopped working to write some novels about my time in the monastery and religious college. I never planned on staying out of work for so long.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

so if i were to tell you what my net worth was, wtf would that accomplish? nothing. what would i be doing in an m3 if i was worth hundreds of millions of dollars? because it's a great car and i spend maybe a fraction of what i can a year. that's how you PRESERVE that $#@!.
    2013 Vorsteiner X5M
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

lol, after i left college I stopped working to write some novels about my time in the monastery and religious college. I never planned on staying out of work for so long.
    LOL you wrote books? i want to read them. i'm sure i'd throw up
    2013 Vorsteiner X5M
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

I wasn't aware that writing novels paid so well, unless the author was a best seller.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Im NOT being paid to write novels. I decided after witnessing a bunch of crazy stuff in the monastery and college to write about the experiences there. Nothing special about that.

And I see you ignored all my points about how you lied blake. lol. And blake if you hate me so much, why would you waste time reading books written by me, if they would make you throw up? Your a strange one.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Prada sunglasses are $#@!. Ray Ban FTW.

I have a pair of Ray Ban Special edition Aviators bigger than the usual aviators and with polarized lens. They are bathed in gold!! paid 500 for this $#@!ers. http://www.thisnext.com/show/item-images/DF0FF02D/ I get compliments all the time.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

i don't get it. i haven't lied about $#@!. the fact that i was pointed to your stupid thread by someone completely third-party should speak volumes to the level of bull$#@! it contained.
    2013 Vorsteiner X5M
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

i don't get it. i haven't lied about $#@!. the fact that i was pointed to your stupid thread by someone completely third-party should speak volumes to the level of bull$#@! it contained.
    I got pointed to this site by YOU, a third party. What difference does a third party make? I posted some pics of a trip to the mountains and people joked about my girls boobs. So what? And a few of those people I know well, I joked back and forth with, so what?. The question is not whether im an $#@! or whatever you say about me, but why do you care? Your talking about me on multiple forums, quoting threads I made months ago. Thats just weird regardless of whether im right or not.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

I got pointed to this site by YOU, a third party. What difference does a third party make? I posted some pics of a trip to the mountains and people joked about my girls boobs. So what? And a few of those people I know well, I joked back and forth with, so what?. The question is not whether im an $#@! or whatever you say about me, but why do you care? Your talking about me on multiple forums, quoting threads I made months ago. Thats just weird regardless of whether im right or not.
    What's funny about your girl's titties? Misshaped? Misshaped titties are pretty funny.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Yomama69
    What's funny about your girl's titties? Misshaped? Misshaped titties are pretty funny.
    no lol. I posted pics of a road trip that had a few with my girl in it. The guys on e90post made more comments about my girls big boobs then about the car. Just a funny thread is all. Of course supreme awesome blake had problems with the thread.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

no lol. I posted pics of a road trip that had a few with my girl in it. The guys on e90post made more comments about my girls big boobs then about the car. Just a funny thread is all. Of course supreme awesome blake had problems with the thread.
    Real or fake?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast