Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sr20seb Click here to enlarge
    Human history is pretty interesting of a read and I think it may apply. Remember what the European explorers did once they encountered another human life form which was vastly inferior in technology, at first it was fun and games, in the end they imposed their will over them and nearly some were extinct. Who is to say that the same thing will not happen if we encounter a superior race from another planet...maybe what we see in some of these videos are probes that are collecting data and beaming it back to them. Then again maybe not. Who knows? For now these videos are fun as hell and they continue to fuel my favorite obsession other than cars which is sci-fi.
    This is a very interesting point. I would like to think we have mentally evolved from when the conquistadors were around. Then again, maybe we'll be worse.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sticky, about the girls; you are right. No more to be said.
    Click here to enlarge
    Current:
    2010 CTS-V Sedan

Previous:
    2007 e92 335i

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It's cause of our chicks. We might have the most silicon in the galaxy for all you know.
    As go chicks' tits, so goes the species..

interesting vid; if only we could know if it's real. we could've either seen the truth or a fabrication. grr.
    ​"For the most part, it was pretty quiet all night long in gold and silver, but I'm sure the bullion banks are still lurking out there somewhere." -Ed Steer

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    We as humans are not important enough to be discovered by Smarter Beings from Other Planets.
    How many of you go to the zoo to talk to a chimp? i bet none and between us and monkey there is only 1% difference in intellect.
    Same goes here, how many of you go to the forest and search for ANTS and try to talk to them ? i bet none because ANTS are insignificant to us.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I have no doubt that alien life exists...it's just a matter of time until it is confirmed. I just can't imagine that as large as the universe is, out of the trilllions of stars that we have observed, that we're the only intelligent life. We are only able to observe space from where we reside in the universe...imagine how much more is out there that we can't see from our perch...

After I saw this clip last week I did some reading up on the Drake Equation and some other theories around the S.E.T.I. and it can really give you a headache if you think about it for too long.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BK63AMG Click here to enlarge
    I have no doubt that alien life exists...it's just a matter of time until it is confirmed. I just can't imagine that as large as the universe is, out of the trilllions of stars that we have observed, that we're the only intelligent life. We are only able to observe space from where we reside in the universe...imagine how much more is out there that we can't see from our perch...

After I saw this clip last week I did some reading up on the Drake Equation and some other theories around the S.E.T.I. and it can really give you a headache if you think about it for too long.
    S.E.T.I is crap honestly! those signals are so slow! that by the time they reach another Galaxy earth will be long gone so will our Universe.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    S.E.T.I is crap honestly! those signals are so slow! that by the time they reach another Galaxy earth will be long gone so will our Universe.
    Maybe...but that doesn't mean that life doesn't exist outside of our solar system. One of the arguments I've heard is that the conditions necessary for complex and intelligent life to evolve are rare...but even when you have them, an advanced civilization must be around long enough to reach a point of technological sophistication that they are capable of recieving our signals. The big problem is that a lot of scientists think that other life forms evolve and disappear before we've been able to find them...the chances that they will be wiped out by some kind of disaster (potentially of their own doing i.e. nuclear holocaust type of scenario) before we ever hear from them or vice versa is extremely high.

There could very well be other life forms throughout the solar system that are in various stages of evolution...by the time they are technologically advanced enough to travel in space and communicate, we may not even be here anymore...I'm telling you this sh*t is like a science fiction novel...I love it lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That's a long vid, any footage you found particularly convincing e92?

I've seen the "4 dots in the sky" one long time back and they definitely moved in ways our craft can't, but couldn't tell if it was staged somehow or not, same with any footage of Greys i've seen to date.
    ​"For the most part, it was pretty quiet all night long in gold and silver, but I'm sure the bullion banks are still lurking out there somewhere." -Ed Steer

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    We live in a generation where it is very easy to play hoaxs. I think that 50% of the $#@! in that video is fake, the other 50% is an unknown. Are they aliens? Maybe, maybe not. A lot of those sightings took place near military bases, and they do all sorts of experimentation with weapons etc... The ones that are unexplained, well, they are unexplained.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    my grand father was in a Russian Navy force and he told me he did not believe in aliens, but one day while in the ocean on a attack ship, he said
    some weird looking crafts came out from the water and flew away whole deck saw it.
    Maybe there in Under water civilization ? Humans know more about space than the ocean on our own planet.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Just because we can't explain what something is, doesn't automatically mean it's aliens. I'm not saying it's not aliens, but let's not jump to conclusions people...

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    my grand father was in a Russian Navy force and he told me he did not believe in aliens, but one day while in the ocean on a attack ship, he said
    some weird looking crafts came out from the water and flew away whole deck saw it.
    Maybe there in Under water civilization ? Humans know more about space than the ocean on our own planet.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    Just because we can't explain what something is, doesn't automatically mean it's aliens. I'm not saying it's not aliens, but let's not jump to conclusions people...

Click here to enlarge

I read a book talking about Navy officers talking about the same thing as Blkclk's grand father told him about, and the book went on to talk about the Nazi's and the technology they had. It also went into hybrid races from the book of Genesis where Angels had sex with the daughters of man which created super humans. The book of Enoch was also a good read about that topic. There was some talk about middle earth in the first book I mentioned, and how the Nazi's tried to escape to Antarctica to get into the middle earth portal or something crazy like that. I'll try and find the title of that book.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Theres a book called the 12th planet by Zecharia Sitchen that is pretty crazy.

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    I read a book talking about Navy officers talking about the same thing as Blkclk's grand father told him about, and the book went on to talk about the Nazi's and the technology they had. It also went into hybrid races from the book of Genesis where Angels had sex with the daughters of man which created super humans. The book of Enoch was also a good read about that topic. There was some talk about middle earth in the first book I mentioned, and how the Nazi's tried to escape to Antarctica to get into the middle earth portal or something crazy like that. I'll try and find the title of that book.
    yes supposedly Nazi have under Ice basis:
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I found the books title. Sometimes the truth is .... Beyond Science Fiction by Jim Wilhelmsen.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12