Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

How the FED came to be, and what they did to get the power for A NEW WORLD ORDER

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

lol, it's always you posting the conspiracies Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DarkPhantom Click here to enlarge
    lol, it's always you posting the conspiracies Click here to enlarge
    I like to think of them as truth at times.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    I like to think of them as truth at times.
    Yes, yes, we know, the devil and the like taking the world over.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DarkPhantom Click here to enlarge
    Yes, yes, we know, the devil and the like taking the world over.
    Have you viewed the video, or are you choosing to go off topic as well?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Wow i never knew about either that Kennedy order or this angle on 1812. Good stuff, thanks GG.

Wilson really was nasty. Total elitist. Combine that with his theological background and it's a recipe for, well, his presidency.

And just cuz something's a conspiracy doesn't mean it's not true, but in this case, good grief, it's just *history*. These people originally used to give public speeches about their goals. Wilson actually advocated for compulsory "education" with the express purpose of dumbing down the masses and said as much at a speech to Princeton. This is all on record. They literally are so stuck up they expect applause, and too often get it. But they don't consider themselves as requiring the consent of the governed, as no-one would who is as convinced as they are.

People like the Rothschilds know what's up, but people like Wilson actually believe their own hot air which makes them way more dangerous. They are Nietzsche's 2nd tier of society, below the wealth elites they serve, but unlike their bosses they believe the common-good schtick. Blecch.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by susan28 Click here to enlarge
    Wow i never knew about either that Kennedy order or this angle on 1812. Good stuff, thanks GG.

Wilson really was nasty. Total elitist. Combine that with his theological background and it's a recipe for, well, his presidency.

And just cuz something's a conspiracy doesn't mean it's not true, but in this case, good grief, it's just *history*. These people originally used to give public speeches about their goals. Wilson actually advocated for compulsory "education" with the express purpose of dumbing down the masses and said as much at a speech to Princeton. This is all on record. They literally are so stuck up they expect applause, and too often get it. But they don't consider themselves as requiring the consent of the governed, as no-one would who is as convinced as they are.

People like the Rothschilds know what's up, but people like Wilson actually believe their own hot air which makes them way more dangerous. They are Nietzsche's 2nd tier of society, below the wealth elites they serve, but unlike their bosses they believe the common-good schtick. Blecch.
    You'll find this interesting as well.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...5277695921912#
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Karo: I find that guy's exposure of financial treachery useful, but am not down with the Venus Project, which is his baby. I don't think the problem is capitalism but corporatism, which is what things like the Fed enable to become entrenched. But his program requires hyper-centralisation. So while i think he makes some good points his collectivist endgame isn't to my liking.

I just feel i have to make that disclaimer anytime i respond to or post any of his stuff - you're better off with these people, who expose both him and the "bad" badguys in one presentation, featuring Aaron Russo who did the excellent Freedom to Fascism doc GG posted earlier: .

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by susan28 Click here to enlarge
    Karo: I find that guy's exposure of financial treachery useful, but am not down with the Venus Project, which is his baby. I don't think the problem is capitalism but corporatism, which is what things like the Fed enable to become entrenched. But his program requires hyper-centralisation. So while i think he makes some good points his collectivist endgame isn't to my liking.

I just feel i have to make that disclaimer anytime i respond to or post any of his stuff - you're better off with these people, who expose both him and the "bad" badguys in one presentation, featuring Aaron Russo who did the excellent Freedom to Fascism doc GG posted earlier: .
    I've never seen this, Thanks Click here to enlarge

I also agree with you. I'm not much interested in the Venus Project as well.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Karo Click here to enlarge
    I've never seen this, Thanks Click here to enlarge

I also agree with you. I'm not much interested in the Venus Project as well.
    My pleasure sweetie. To be honest i just discovered it today after doing some digging after GG chewed me out for referencing one of his vids in another thread. I'd only seen his movies and agreed with many of the points and used them for those points, but now that i know more about him i'm reluctant to turn people onto him without qualification, and am now disinclined to reference him at all for fear of giving him credibility.
    ​"For the most part, it was pretty quiet all night long in gold and silver, but I'm sure the bullion banks are still lurking out there somewhere." -Ed Steer

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Re: The Rothschilds, i wonder how entangled they are with today's Fed. I'd imagine very. But it's the institution itself that's dangerous no matter who's running it.

I was once swayed by one of my fave philosophers, Lysander Spooner, about the utility of fiat currency in a market economy, saying that it was necessary to be able to have enough currency to do business, and it does make sense if indeed the paper could be made to act, value wise, like hard currency by watching its total relative to the market population like a hawk. But the human element will corrupt it everytime. You could say it only works "on paper".
    ​"For the most part, it was pretty quiet all night long in gold and silver, but I'm sure the bullion banks are still lurking out there somewhere." -Ed Steer