Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by susan28 Click here to enlarge
    He went to jail for refusing to pay income tax. Not evasion - refusal.
    Damn, didn't even know that. He is in jail until 2013, doesn't sound like he won his "tax" case.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Damn, didn't even know that. He is in jail until 2013, doesn't sound like he won his "tax" case.
    Nope. Only way to win would be for there just not to be the financial resources to jail him.. catch my drift?

Some people actually do win these cases and when they do, they're forbidden from journaling them so it doesn't become case law. That way people like Snipes can't rely on precedent and it's a crapshoot every time. I'm sure there'll be less and less "winners" as time goes on, tho.

What i get from Russo is a confrontation with myself: A moral person will have serious cognitive dissonance about paying taxes specifically and other things we take as gospel more generally after being exposed to these truths. It then becomes a matter of where your personal line is. For instance you don't like jail, so direct confrontation and extreme civil disobedience aren't for you. And i, for example, am caring for an elderly parent so i'm not expendable at the moment. But later? Who knows. And when you see the popular support the Regime does have - even if only for lack of something to replace it - it's doubly frustrating and almost makes you root for the Regime just to see the tools get what they've been begging for.

But then you have another beer and center yourself, and resolve to do the best you can based on what you know to be true.
    ​"For the most part, it was pretty quiet all night long in gold and silver, but I'm sure the bullion banks are still lurking out there somewhere." -Ed Steer

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Nope. Only way to win would be for there just not to be the financial resources to jail him.. catch my drift?
    Yes, which would require everyone to just stop paying taxes and even then no guarantee.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yes, which would require everyone to just stop paying taxes and even then no guarantee.
    People stopping paying taxes would bring down the War Party. The worst they could do is start bloodletting until their ammo ran out. Technological violence requires the kind of steady funding stream that only the Fed can provide. Without it of course there would still be violence but on a much smaller scale.

If you read the epic volume The State by Franz Oppenheimer, you learn that the original State regimes were run by marauding bandits who plundered more peaceful settled agrarian tribes who, like the modern people you're exemplifying pretty well here, figured it was easier just to cut their losses and turn over the booty and spare themselves the raids.

It's a tributary system, nothing more. If those ancient tribes had preferred death to dishonour their bloodlines would've ended, but the dickheads would also have been deprived of the slaves upon whom they relied to finance their Grand Designs and modern totalitarianism might've been nipped in the bud.

It remains, State or no, in the course of human interactions, a case of where one draws the line. There is no right or wrong ultimately, it's simply a matter of priorities.

I've said before and i'll say now: you learn everything you need to know about life on the playground: to surrender the lunch money or not, that is the question.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I just think the state has gotten too strong and they will just start locking people up (Snipes) to scare the rest.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Let's hope Ron Paul gets a fair shot this go around.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ANything is better t han the people already trying to run for office..Ron Paul sounds like the best way to go.

I just watched the movies, and damn it is a reality shocker. My boss (as I mentioned before) is Israeli, and highly political..I'll ask him if hes seen these movies before(he prolly has)...hes pretty Conservative and always tries to keep us in the region of it. If he finds out youre a liberal..he will sit there and engage a debate until you throw up the race card (which is seriously, the trump card that they ALWAYS bring up..and at that point its game over)

It makes me wonder if I really want to sink money into something as an investment, or just sit back..because honestly it really does look like $#@! is gonna hit the fan in 2012 BIG time...it might not be all at once but $#@!..if we dont do something about it, it might start the slow spiral down...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Stick: Correct, it's already happenng and yes, he was meant as an example.

GG: Yeah let's hope so. But even his candidacies wreak major PR havoc on the Regime and that's huge, as you know. Good stuff, that.

Camber: I think they're more concerned with keeping the masses poor for control reasons than enriching themselves, for the reason you mention.
    ​"For the most part, it was pretty quiet all night long in gold and silver, but I'm sure the bullion banks are still lurking out there somewhere." -Ed Steer

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Very interesting Sammy! Sorry to hear you Dad passed away but he definitely made a statement with his films.

Trading Places is one of my all time favorite movies. The stock exchange scene is just awesome as is the $1 bet.
    Thanks. So many good scenes. "feeling good Lewis, looking good billy ray!" "I have legs?! I can walk!!"

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Ur dad was a great American, and he will never be forgotten. I posted the video on my fb account as well. I hope everyone on the forum takes some time to watch the documentary ur dad made.
    Thank you very much. Appreciate the words.

I'm watching the whole thing now, interesting, and I must say my respect for Sammy's father is tremendous.
    Thank you means a lot. I just took a trip to Vegas and a taxi driver insisted on taking a picture with me, he loved my father. He was so excited, its a good feeling to have. He had many followers and made a great impact.

Wow great to meet you Sammy. Your dad was a true hero.

And good idea on the facebook GG. I just "liked" it so it'll go out to mine as well.
    Thank you too, thats all he every wanted was to get the word out and inform people.

The Wikipedia page for the movie is not all that friendly toward it.

I mean I like the idea of not having to pay income tax, who wouldn't, but I don't think good things will happen to you if you just stop paying.
    There are many who hate him, called him many names etc... you cant expect everyone to get it or want it. Look into Ron Paul, he wants to abolish the tax and agrees it is illegal.

What did Wesley Snipes do?
    Not paying his taxes. He also was a friend of my father's and would come over to discuss the case with him. He is a good man and supporter of the movement.

Want to add that I went to Washington D.C. to film some of this. I watched almost every single interview, was there thru the editing process and witnessed so many unbelievable stories of what the I.R.S. had done to peoples familes, raiding homes with little kids in them using full force swat gear, guns out for not paying your taxes!?!?! They are worse than the mafia. If you watch the movie there are interviews with the ex IRS commissioner, ex IRS agents w/ video of how they are taught to go into homes and use scare tactics etc...

Thanks ahead for taking anytime to share this video with friends and family.
    Last edited by DD GT3 RD; 04-16-2011 at 05:47 AM.
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I love the parts in the video that state the Rockefellers sat on the CFR, and how David Rockefeller thanks the media keeping silent about many things they have been planning. You guys know Obama was also involved with the CFR before becoming President of the United States? David Rockefeller sat on the board of directors for Lucis Trust (formly known as Lucifer's Trust) the main publishing house for the UN.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Great movie Sammy, your dad seemed like a great American, sorry for your loss.

Our government has been run by big business and powerful groups for a very long time.
    Today, it's so blatant and in your face it's sickening.
    One of the scariest parts outlined in this film is the idea of a world government.
    This has been the goal of so many powerful families and groups for the last half century.

Just imagine what will happen if and when the world is dominated by one power.
    I can't but think of history, ancient Rome, Napoleon and Hitler all wanted to control the entire world through military conquest.
    Some had better luck accomplishing this goal, but at the end of the day, it was the other sovereign countries that finally broke the advance.
    I can't help but think that our evil leaders today learned from history that military dominace is not practical for world domination.
    Control the money and you control the people.
    If and when this happens we'll have no one to come to our aid, there will be no one to fight the supressors.
    Again, if you study history, the prevalence of slavery and power abuse is rampant, it is unfortunately one of humanities ugly traits.
    Believe me, when left unchecked, any dominant force will abuse and inslave it's people.
    We see this in business all of the time.
    Monopolies and cartels conduct business with total disregard for human life and morality.
    We can't let this world become a monopoly!
    2011 C63 ///AMG / BLK on BLK / P31 / LSD / CF Trim / Keyless Go / Rear Camera / All the other stuff too!!
    Click here to enlarge
    2011 X3 2.8 Vermillion Red/Black loaded

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I love the parts in the video that state the Rockefellers sat on the CFR, and how David Rockefeller thanks the media keeping silent about many things they have been planning. You guys know Obama was also involved with the CFR before becoming President of the United States? David Rockefeller sat on the board of directors for Lucis Trust (formly known as Lucifer's Trust) the main publishing house for the UN.
    Obama almost seems like a pod-president, cultivated in the social laboratory for his intended purpose. It seems like he's been being managed for a long time, almost as though he was tapped from birth. That's probably an overstatement but it's obvious at some point he was "picked up" by some powerful interest/s and groomed for office.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by P31-C63 Click here to enlarge
    Great movie Sammy, your dad seemed like a great American, sorry for your loss.

Our government has been run by big business and powerful groups for a very long time.
    Today, it's so blatant and in your face it's sickening.
    One of the scariest parts outlined in this film is the idea of a world government.
    This has been the goal of so many powerful families and groups for the last half century.

I can't but think of history, ancient Rome, Napoleon and Hitler all wanted to control the entire world through military conquest.
    Some had better luck accomplishing this goal, but at the end of the day, it was the other sovereign countries that finally broke the advance.
    I can't help but think that our evil leaders today learned from history that military dominace is not practical for world domination.
    Control the money and you control the people.
    If and when this happens we'll have no one to come to our aid, there will be no one to fight the supressors.
    Again, if you study history, the prevalence of slavery and power abuse is rampant, it is unfortunately one of humanities ugly traits.
    Believe me, when left unchecked, any dominant force will abuse and inslave it's people.
    We see this in business all of the time.
    Monopolies and cartels conduct business with total disregard for human life and morality.
    We can't let this world become a monopoly!
    Hitler was funded by many outside of Germany.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm sure all tyrants have some outside funding, in fact, if memory serves me, there were many Americans who funded the Nazis, including Henry Ford.
    If it wasn't for the Allied forces, God only knows how far the Nazis would have advanced--that was what I was trying to get at in my post.
    2011 C63 ///AMG / BLK on BLK / P31 / LSD / CF Trim / Keyless Go / Rear Camera / All the other stuff too!!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm sure all tyrants have some outside funding, in fact, if memory serves me, there were many Americans who funded the Nazis, including Henry Ford.
    If it wasn't for the Allied forces, God only knows how far the Nazis would have advanced--that was what I was trying to get at in my post.
    Correct.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yep, same who tried to overthrow FDR over the new deal til Smedley Butler blew the whistle (and FDR let 'em off the hook for being Too Big to Fail), same ones - or their kids - we just bailed out, same who get the no-bid contracts to rebuild what we blow up.

The Usual Suspects are fairly well documented, but this doc especially really pulls it together and adds an insider perspective rarely seen.

One thing i'd have liked to see it touch more on was the origins of the forced-schooling gulag since that was a centerpiece of the whole Wilsonian "conform or die" program where he actually uttered in public the fact that some's minds would have to be essentially stunted to people the new global Industrial society. He does treat Wilson, though, and i realise the doc was more of an expose based on his own experience than a history lesson. He gives us enough history to frame the issues he discusses.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Now they will do it through "diplomacy" and economics. Two forces that are much scarier as unlike the armies of Rome you can't even see it coming or physically stop it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Henry Ford's funding wasn't really all that. He sent Hitler a check as a gift on his birthday and was a fan of him, true. But he didn't make a huge dent in the war effort or anything.

GM for example continued selling vehicles to the Nazis because as they stated, "They were too big to be inconvenienced by petty international squabbles."

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

GM for example continued selling vehicles to the Nazis because as they stated, "They were too big to be inconvenienced by petty international squabbles."
    Wow, that is a hell of a quote.
    Quite the squabble!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I just found this thread! LOL! Believe what you guys want but I hope you don't quit paying your taxes or you'll wind up like Wesley snipes. Who btw didn't go to jail for taking a stand against income taxes he was pleading he was mislead by people who filled his head with this bs and he admits he bought it. Of course no one likes paying taxes but don't be absurd it's necessary! Government is nothing more than a provider of certain services and I'm in agreement that we the uninvolved and uninformed public have allowed it to many functions. But to pay no tax at all? Be grateful that your taxes helped win two world wars and allows you the freedom to post such things.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wow, that is a hell of a quote.
    Quite the squabble!
    That isn't a quote. Just because you put things in quotation marks doesn't make it a quote. Who is he quoting? "GM"? That's no one, a quote has a name the quote is attributed to and a date as well as the source of said quote.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jimefam Click here to enlarge
    I just found this thread! LOL! Believe what you guys want but I hope you don't quit paying your taxes or you'll wind up like Wesley snipes. Who btw didn't go to jail for taking a stand against income taxes he was pleading he was mislead by people who filled his head with this bs and he admits he bought it. Of course no one likes paying taxes but don't be absurd it's necessary! Government is nothing more than a provider of certain services and I'm in agreement that we the uninvolved and uninformed public have allowed it to many functions. But to pay no tax at all? Be grateful that your taxes helped win two world wars and allows you the freedom to post such things.
    I don't think anyone said they will stop paying taxes here. Video makes great points.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sticky: Heckuva quote indeed! Hadn't ever unearthed that one. I am aware, however, that our soldiers were told not to bomb GM's plants there, so someone was obviously listening.

The biggest supporters i was aware of were the Bushes/Walkers with their bank being seized under the Trading with the Enemy Act for sheltering IG Farben assets during the war and for their involvement in the Hamburg-Amerika cruise line and its spying activities.

And we had no business in WW1 and indeed treaties are already being struck when we got in but we didn't like how they were shaping up - we wanted Versailles - and we actually went in to get a peace more favourable to corporate interests; a peace which made WW2 all but inevitable.

War is a Racket - Smedley Butler (who oughtta know).

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Jim: you're making the "people are inclined to suffer great hardships to preserve their traditional forms of government, and will tend only to throw off their chains when the situation gets really, really bad" observation. The same observation is made in the Declaration. So where does that leave us? Back at square one, deciding just how much bs from the current entrenched regime is enough before we're willing to start throwing some blood and treasure at the problem, as the recently-coopted rebellions in the middle east attempted to do. It's gotta get to the point where a lil butt-pounding begins to look like the lesser evil to more of the same. And that's a subjective, individual judgment that won't start to make a diff til it reaches a critical mass of some sort. And the only thing that can create it is information.

Meanwhile, there are people like Ron Paul who are still trying to reform the system, an exercise in futility i think but i'll definitely back anyone with enough heart to subject themselves to such indignity. It's more than i'm doing, obviously, so i gotta give props to those i truly DO view as my "betters", but not for economic reasons. People like Paul and Russo are simply made of tougher stuff and can't be supported enough, imo.

EDIT: hadn't heard that about Snipes. what a coward to blame his actions on others if this is true.. what does that say about him if he's so easily brainwashed - either by libertarians OR the feds?

He needs to own his excrement cuz whyever he did it, the responsibility's all his. I don't buy that "devil made him do it" stuff.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jimefam Click here to enlarge
    That isn't a quote. Just because you put things in quotation marks doesn't make it a quote. Who is he quoting? "GM"? That's no one, a quote has a name the quote is attributed to and a date as well as the source of said quote.
    http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...ocaust/gm.html

At 6 a.m. on Sept. 1, 1939, Germany launched its Blitzkrieg against Poland, with troops arriving in Blitz trucks manufactured by GM’s Opel. The night before, Sloan reportedly told stockholders that GM was “too big” to be impeded by “petty international squabbles,” according to a congressional investigation.
    I apologize if just from my memory I was not able to identify the person and date. Although clearly I have a good memory, I am not an encyclopedia.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast