Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Ron Paul 2012
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Russo is right on the money. I have some silver coins with his image from Freedom Mint, and Ron Paul ones as well.

Zeitgeist 3 is worth watching as well, it's the best one so far. http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Thanks for the effort GG!
    ​"For the most part, it was pretty quiet all night long in gold and silver, but I'm sure the bullion banks are still lurking out there somewhere." -Ed Steer

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by susan28 Click here to enlarge
    Russo is right on the money. I have some silver coins with his image from Freedom Mint, and Ron Paul ones as well.

Zeitgeist 3 is worth watching as well, it's the best one so far.

Thanks for the effort GG!
    Zeitgeist is trash. Russo was a good man. The creator of Zeitgeist is trash

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Zeitgeist is trash. Russo was a good man. The creator of Zeitgeist is trash
    Don't know the creator, ended up getting rid of the first two because Russo says it better at the very least, but recently watched the recent stuff about the Cull and heard some stuff i'd never heard before.

So do you think the Z creator is just trying to cash in on the resistance movement? I kinda got that impression due to the sort of recycled feeling of the first two.
    ​"For the most part, it was pretty quiet all night long in gold and silver, but I'm sure the bullion banks are still lurking out there somewhere." -Ed Steer

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Lets not make this topic about zeitgeist. Its about what Aaron Russo pointed in this documentary. Please stick to the topics in this documentary.

Thanks

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Lets not make this topic about zeitgeist. Its about what Aaron Russo pointed in this documentary. Please stick to the topics in this documentary.

Thanks
    ::nodding:: Understood.

I'll start here: One of the most striking statements to me was his account of his discussion with Rockefeller about the future chipping and the various criteria giving some immunity. We're kinda left to take that on faith, but based on the sheer (provable) veracity of most of what he says, knowing his history and just plain looking in his eyes as he speaks, it had the ring of truth to it, so to speak, and i tend to believe him.

EDIT: Now what are the implications for those who wanna live relatively free?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

::nodding:: Understood.

I'll start here: One of the most striking statements to me was his account of his discussion with Rockefeller about the future chipping and the various criteria giving some immunity. We're kinda left to take that on faith, but based on the sheer (provable) veracity of most of what he says, knowing his history and just plain looking in his eyes as he speaks, it had the ring of truth to it, so to speak, and i tend to believe him.

EDIT: Now what are the implications for those who wanna live relatively free?
    The chipping of people will happen, and I believe those who will not want to be chipped will be labeled enemy's of the state. This was written about 2000yrs ago.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

I'm watching it, this is interesting. Don't know if I will get through all the parts but seems more and more people are becoming aware of the danger of the Federal Reserve.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The chipping of people will happen, and I believe those who will not want to be chipped will be labeled enemy's of the state.
    Agreed. So it looks like privacy will really become the final frontier, and some stealth measures will be needed to navigate the system while having minimal contact with it. I really don't see a successful revolution happening, so future freedom will exist in pockets, most transient. Hackers will have a lil privacy, others seem pretty screwed.

Another good idea would be to move to remote areas which aren't necessarily off the grid but of less interest to corporate predators and more likely to be left relatively unmolested.

Any thoughts on an endgame of some sort?

One thought a friend of mine has is that the FEMA camps won't be for dissenters they'll be for the obedient who'll be spared, they'll then inoculate them and release some virus into the wild to polish off those "left behind" as it were. Basically the opposite of the common fear of being locked up for dissent. It makes a certain logistic sense in the context of an "ultimate" elite power move to start humanity's next phase.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I'm watching it, this is interesting. Don't know if I will get through all the parts but seems more and more people are becoming aware of the danger of the Federal Reserve.
    It really is the centerpiece of the whole centralist program and no solution can omit addressing it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Just got done watching them all. Well worth it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

If you only take the time to watch one "wakeup" doc, this is definitely the one.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Glad you checked it out GG! Your copy is on the way.

Guys lots to learn here, definitely take the time to watch it.

Aaron Russo is my father, I am Sam Russo. He passed away a few 4 years ago August. He was good friends with Ron Paul, who came and spoke at his funeral. There was nothing more he desired than to spread the message. He spent a lot of his own money in making this documentary, running for governor of Nevada, and Libertarian President. His goal was to inform the American people and the rest of the world of what is going on in the world today. He was a very driven and passionate man who only desired to help and inform people of their rights and duties as "FREE" people. Knowledge is power and he was trying to give that away as free as possible. This actually caused some drama in our family as some thought it was useless and that he was throwing his money away, that the government will never stop becoming more and more powerful, and that people will continue have their rights taken away. But he did not care and would not let anything stop him. He was one of the most driven and succesful men I have ever known and he is my Hero in many ways.

He also produced Trading Places, Partners, Teachers and The Rose. If you havent seen Trading Places take some time to watch it. It is a classic comedy that got Eddie Murphy's career started.
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge

Aaron Russo is my father, I am Sam Russo. He passed away a few 4 years ago August. He was good friends with Ron Paul, who came and spoke at his funeral. There was nothing more he desired than to spread the message. He spent a lot of his own money in making this documentary, running for governor of Nevada, and Libertarian President. His goal was to inform the American people and the rest of the world of what is going on in the world today. He was a very driven and passionate man who only desired to help and inform people of their rights and duties as "FREE" people. Knowledge is power and he was trying to give that away as free as possible. This actually caused some drama in our family as some thought it was useless and that he was throwing his money away, that the government will never stop becoming more and more powerful, and that people will continue have their rights taken away. But he did not care and would not let anything stop him. He was one of the most driven and succesful men I have ever known and he is my Hero in many ways.

He also produced Trading Places, Partners, Teachers and The Rose. If you havent seen Trading Places take some time to watch it. It is a classic comedy that got Eddie Murphy's career started.
    Very interesting Sammy! Sorry to hear you Dad passed away but he definitely made a statement with his films.

Trading Places is one of my all time favorite movies. The stock exchange scene is just awesome as is the $1 bet.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge

Ur dad was a great American, and he will never be forgotten. I posted the video on my fb account as well. I hope everyone on the forum takes some time to watch the documentary ur dad made.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Ur dad was a great American, and he will never be forgotten. I posted the video on my fb account as well. I hope everyone on the forum takes some time to watch the documentary ur dad made.
    I'm watching the whole thing now, interesting, and I must say my respect for Sammy's father is tremendous.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Wow great to meet you Sammy. Your dad was a true hero.

And good idea on the facebook GG. I just "liked" it so it'll go out to mine as well.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

The Wikipedia page for the movie is not all that friendly toward it.

I mean I like the idea of not having to pay income tax, who wouldn't, but I don't think good things will happen to you if you just stop paying.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    The Wikipedia page for the movie is not all that friendly toward it.

I mean I like the idea of not having to pay income tax, who wouldn't, but I don't think good things will happen to you if you just stop paying.
    Everyone has their own level of commitment to the Revolution. But it need not be centralised. Russo didn't wanna lead us he wanted to *inspire* us, but mostly wake us up and get us in the mode of coming up with our own solutions. Kinda like the Ten Years After song "I'd love to change the world". Aaron was a catalyst.

But re taxes, look at Welsey Snipes and imagine if everyone did that, the regime would collapse overnight and the wars would end - at least our part in them. What a hero; what an example. Now that's a badass.

Yet we all have our own lives and our own priorities so no judgment here - indeed, the respecting of others' personal priorities is the beginning of Liberty.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

But re taxes, look at Welsey Snipes and imagine if everyone did that, the regime would collapse overnight and the wars would end - at least our part in them. What a hero; what an example. Now that's a badass.
    What did Wesley Snipes do?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He went to jail for refusing to pay income tax. Not evasion - refusal.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast