Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

My latest visit to Kleemann... 600+ tq!

Went down to Kleemann last Friday and hung out with Cory while he installed some Kleemann manifolds and ASP Pulleys. Here's some pics! Just thought I'd share over here on the boost Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Big thanks to Cory for the hookup on the manifolds and quick as all hell install. :bow::bow:

And big thanks to Peter and James @ ACG for the hookup on some very quality ASP pulleys (as you all probably know these are a great replacement to the factory failures). :bow::bow:
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Nice numbers! Just spoke to Cory today about some headers through email. Man that guy is crazy fast at responding.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Kleemann has the weirdest dynos on earth. I once saw them claim 480rwhp for a log manifold and tune C63 on 91 octane. I'd go to an indy shop for a 3rd party dyno fwiw.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Barfly Click here to enlarge
    Kleemann has the weirdest dynos on earth. I once saw them claim 480rwhp for a log manifold and tune C63 on 91 octane. I'd go to an indy shop for a 3rd party dyno fwiw.
    This.
    Click here to enlarge
    2008 Lexus LS600hl
    2006 CLS55 AMG.
    508whp/564tq.
    171mph at The Texas mile 2011.
    Mods Everything.
    Going fast with class!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Full Throttle Click here to enlarge
    This.
    Sorry to threadjack but that's a damn beautiful CLS you have there!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thanks Bro!!!
    Click here to enlarge
    2008 Lexus LS600hl
    2006 CLS55 AMG.
    508whp/564tq.
    171mph at The Texas mile 2011.
    Mods Everything.
    Going fast with class!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That may be the case (everybody knows the variation involved with dynos) but Tal is sporting some SERIOUS HARDWARE underneath that hood. In no way, shape or form would I be quick to discount the potency of his car. . . remember a good tune alone adds 60-70 wtq...and these engines typically put out around 430 - 460 wtq stockClick here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Show: VOSSEN CV3's, CF front lip, trunk spoiler, EuroTeck diffuser, DCT steering wheel, 20% tint, painted grill, ELM (by Marcus)
    Go: Kleemann headers, Kleemann 168 pulley, custom OE tune, CF intake tubes, K&N filters, Eurocharged HE = 11.26 @ 123.7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc5ruiEgZRQ

Have you ever noticed. . .
    anyone going slower than you is an idiot. . .
    and anyone going faster is a maniac?
    George Carlin

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Great stuff Tal!! That engine compartment is beautiful.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by motorkas Click here to enlarge
    That may be the case (everybody knows the variation involved with dynos) but Tal is sporting some SERIOUS HARDWARE underneath that hood. In no way, shape or form would I be quick to discount the potency of his car. . . remember a good tune alone adds 60-70 wtq...and these engines typically put out around 430 - 460 wtq stockClick here to enlarge
    No disrespect meant to the OP sorry if it came off that way definitely did not mean that.

It's just something I've noticed over the years watching their Kleemann's dyno results in general.

Congrats to the OP!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Can you link me to some good real (no bs) before and after tune only E55 dynos? I can't seem to find any on any of the major boards. I would like to know how my car stacks up against other tune onlys on a dyno jet with SAE CF in 4th gear on 93 octane hot off the street. From what I've seen so far it seems like these cars put down 400-420rwhp and 420-440rwtq SAE on a dyno jet dyno on pump gas.

How much more are you seeing when you add a 178mm pulley on top of the tune? Mine goes on this Sat. Can't wait Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Beautiful engine bay and congrats on the great numbers
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Can you link me to some good real (no bs) before and after tune only E55 dynos? I can't seem to find any on any of the major boards. I would like to know how my car stacks up against other tune onlys on a dyno jet with SAE CF in 4th gear on 93 octane hot off the street. From what I've seen so far it seems like these cars put down 400-420rwhp and 420-440rwtq SAE on a dyno jet dyno on pump gas.

How much more are you seeing when you add a 178mm pulley on top of the tune? Mine goes on this Sat. Can't wait Click here to enlarge
    My bad - I wasn't trying to throw down, nor prevent members from speaking their minds (I have a pretty sarcastic sense of humor and delivery). Tal's a great enthusiast and I've seen other guys break the 600wtq mark on different dynos in different states with similar mods to what he's running.

My tune only graph is in this thread:

http://www.benzboost.com/showthread....3-Tuning/page2

I have no idea what kind of dyno it was but I had the lowest numbers out of any stock 55 that was there that day. My numbers before and after comparing the K2 (Kleemann headers, no cats, 168 kleeman pulley and Kleemann box tune v same mods with OE custom dyno tune is also on there)(however, it was a different dyno on a different day with different everything so the K2/OE tune shouldn't be compared to the tune only graph). The bigger pulley makes a noticable difference!!!! I now tell my wife that I no longer have to turn off the aircon because I have power to spareClick here to enlarge. As far as numbers, I've seen it both ways - one of the fastest non NOS 211 E55's in the world dynoed at 447whp and he consistantly ran 10's in the 1/4.
    Click here to enlarge
    Show: VOSSEN CV3's, CF front lip, trunk spoiler, EuroTeck diffuser, DCT steering wheel, 20% tint, painted grill, ELM (by Marcus)
    Go: Kleemann headers, Kleemann 168 pulley, custom OE tune, CF intake tubes, K&N filters, Eurocharged HE = 11.26 @ 123.7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc5ruiEgZRQ

Have you ever noticed. . .
    anyone going slower than you is an idiot. . .
    and anyone going faster is a maniac?
    George Carlin

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dynomite05 Click here to enlarge
    Nice numbers! Just spoke to Cory today about some headers through email. Man that guy is crazy fast at responding.
    Thanks man! Agreed the man has the best service in the business if you ask me. Click here to enlarge

Eh, this car will never see another shop but Kleemann USA. The car pulls strong, it'll never be tracked, it puts a very big smile on my face and that's all that matters to me. Just wanted to share with some of the members here.

Thanks BT! I wouldn't say serious but she moves for a boat anchor Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 930chas Click here to enlarge
    Great stuff Tal!! That engine compartment is beautiful.
    Thanks homie!! Click here to enlarge

No disrespect meant to the OP sorry if it came off that way definitely did not mean that.

It's just something I've noticed over the years watching their Kleemann's dyno results in general.

Congrats to the OP!
    No disrespect at all. Thanks man! Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SSDD Click here to enlarge
    Beautiful engine bay and congrats on the great numbers
    Thank you sir Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What kind of dyno is that?

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    What kind of dyno is that?
    You, sir, I think are on to something.

Also, to be considered, is that KUSA's HQ is at 6,000+ feet above sea level. Yes, the dyno seems to suggest corrected figures are posted here... but correction-factors seem to be tougher to approximate, the more extreme they wind up being.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by c32AMG-DTM Click here to enlarge
    You, sir, I think are on to something.

Also, to be considered, is that KUSA's HQ is at 6,000+ feet above sea level. Yes, the dyno seems to suggest corrected figures are posted here... but correction-factors seem to be tougher to approximate, the more extreme they wind up being.
    I bet he is making serious power I guess I just am used to dynojets and trust them more.

Interesting point on the elevation.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale