Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yikes! That movie was one of the worst I have ever seen.. I work with Autistic Children teaching them to play sports and interact with other kids.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    Keep on jealousing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hehe yeah, terrible plot but i thought it was cute anyway. Gotta love some chick bending a guy over the bed.

Cool Job. I love spectrumites of all stripes and have been told by more than one doc i'm on it myself. Looking back i'd say i was an Aspie kid but that wasn't well-studied back then. I have 2 autistic first cousins, one on each side so i've got the genetic loading for it. But i became one of those savant autodidact types since school just horrified me and ended up as a systems analyst at Dow with no degree at like age 20. Then toss it all for a job at a record store cuz i was bored. I have that Aspie acute aversion to non-stimulation.

We probably have some people in common if you work in the bay area. I know some special-ed teachers out there.
    ​"For the most part, it was pretty quiet all night long in gold and silver, but I'm sure the bullion banks are still lurking out there somewhere." -Ed Steer

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Nope, I work at a car dealership and teach sports for my cousin/ her class mates for fun.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    Keep on jealousing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dOpEdUpM3 Click here to enlarge
    Nope, I work at a car dealership and teach sports for my cousin/ her class mates for fun.
    Awesome!
    ​"For the most part, it was pretty quiet all night long in gold and silver, but I'm sure the bullion banks are still lurking out there somewhere." -Ed Steer

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123