Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

FBI internal memo confirms UFO's/Aliens and crash in New Mexico?

This is an FBI memo from the 50's that has been reposted. Some are claiming it is a mistake or invalid, still, food for thought:

Click here to enlarge

An investigator for the Air Forces stated that three so-called flying saucers had been recovered in New Mexico. They were described as being circular in shape with raised centers, approximately 50 feet in diameter. Each one was occupied by three bodies of human shape but only 3 feet tall, dressed in metallic cloth a very fine texture.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    image 2 small no bigger version ?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Biggest I found.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Not surprised. Anyone who thinks we're alone is a fool. However, anyone that thinks that there aren't UFOs may be on to something since we don't know if the life on other planets is superior to ours or not - I wouldn't doubt it though, the probability of something like that is too high for us to miss it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DarkPhantom Click here to enlarge
    Not surprised. Anyone who thinks we're alone is a fool. However, anyone that thinks that there aren't UFOs may be on to something since we don't know if the life on other planets is superior to ours or not - I wouldn't doubt it though, the probability of something like that is too high for us to miss it.
    correct

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I AM AN ALIEN!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm pretty sure that given the vast number of planets out there, the Universe is teeming with life.

It would be a crying shame if they were all stuck in the stone age though. I want one of those UFO engines to power my next car; imagine how fast they'd do the 1/4 mile. Tires might get a little shredded though Click here to enlarge
    ~

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigup Click here to enlarge
    I'm pretty sure that given the vast number of planets out there, the Universe is teeming with life.

It would be a crying shame if they were all stuck in the stone age though. I want one of those UFO engines to power my next car; imagine how fast they'd do the 1/4 mile. Tires might get a little shredded though Click here to enlarge
    I highly doubt your tires would be shredded, since those engines defy gravity itself, you could just float your way to the end in .000000001 secs Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i spotted an UFO on the way home ,i paid attention to them cuz i heard some `Boom-Boom` noise ,turned my head and saw them overtaking me while they were headbanging ! I'm pretty sure they were listening to 50cent Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i Follow the whole Alien and Universe subject very close, NASA already admitted that they found Microbial life on Mars, we also all need to understand just because we are Homo sapiens does not mean that life from other planet should even resemble a human or even our intelligence.
    How many of you go to the Zoo and try to speak to a monkey ? i bet none and those who do, still don't understand what the money wants to say, we are only 1% smarter than monkeys but look at the intelligence gap. So lets imagine another race is only 1% smarter than us.... we are Monkeys to them and there is no point for them to try and understand us because we are just plain stupid for them. Also life on other planets could be in different form than our planet, their water could be our sulfuric acid etc.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigup Click here to enlarge

If there is intelligent life capable of interstellar travel and they haven't visited us yet they must be avoiding us for a reason. Maybe we suck?

The probability of us being alone is... well like billions to 1.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    NASA already admitted that they found Microbial life on Mars
    They did? Link?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    If there is intelligent life capable of interstellar travel and they haven't visited us yet they must be avoiding us for a reason. Maybe we suck?

The probability of us being alone is... well like billions to 1.
    Even if you could travel at the speed of light it would take you 13 billion years to reach the furthest KNOWN galaxy. So lets say some super intelligent species lived there and they knew precisely where we were it would take them 13.2 billion years to get here. Now lets imagine us.. It took us 4.5 Billion years from the birth of our perect planet to just start getting our feet wet in space travel. We cant even land on another planet yet. So lets say their planet 13.2 billion light years away was around for twice that amount of time. 9 Billion years. In those 9 billion years they have become super intelligent beings. They mastered light travel and huge colony mother ships. They spotted earth in their amazing super technical telescope and said.. lets go there. They started their engines are said lets go!! 4.5 billion years into their trip the earth humans would have evolved into super intelligence being outselves.

The point is... the universe is so huge that I bet you anything we have NEVER been visited by any kind of alien or UFO. That is unless they have masted folding the universe in half and worm holes. In that case they wouldnt be riding in dumb round shaped discs with tin like outfits. They would have ships way better than that.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    They did? Link?
    http://www.dailytech.com/NASA+Expect...ticle13948.htm

i watched the press conference live no one cares of course unless they find green Aliens =D

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
    Even if you could travel at the speed of light it would take you 13 billion years to reach the furthest KNOWN galaxy. So lets say some super intelligent species lived there and they knew precisely where we were it would take them 13.2 billion years to get here. Now lets imagine us.. It took us 4.5 Billion years from the birth of our perect planet to just start getting our feet wet in space travel. We cant even land on another planet yet. So lets say their planet 13.2 billion light years away was around for twice that amount of time. 9 Billion years. In those 9 billion years they have become super intelligent beings. They mastered light travel and huge colony mother ships. They spotted earth in their amazing super technical telescope and said.. lets go there. They started their engines are said lets go!! 4.5 billion years into their trip the earth humans would have evolved into super intelligence being outselves.

The point is... the universe is so huge that I bet you anything we have NEVER been visited by any kind of alien or UFO. That is unless they have masted folding the universe in half and worm holes. In that case they wouldnt be riding in dumb round shaped discs with tin like outfits. They would have ships way better than that.
    haha someone has same opinion as me =D by the time they would make it here Esrth would be gone and we would be traveling trying to colonize other planets.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    http://www.dailytech.com/NASA+Expect...ticle13948.htm

i watched the press conference live no one cares of course unless they find green Aliens =D

That says "May" "If" "Maybe" No proof at all.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That says "May" "If" "Maybe" No proof at all.
    dude i watched and they said they have found bacteria on Mars! as i said no one will give a $#@! unless they find GREEN ALIENS !

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    haha someone has same opinion as me =D by the time they would make it here Esrth would be gone and we would be traveling trying to colonize other planets.
    I know, imagine... They saw us through their telescope and said "That would be an easy target" drove here for 13 billion years and jumped out of their ship and said "Ahhh haaa!!! Ohhh crap!! Run!!!"

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    dude i watched and they said they have found bacteria on Mars! as i said no one will give a $#@! unless they find GREEN ALIENS !
    I know what you said. I have never seen any confirmation of finding life on mars. They said its possible. They said it has a lot of the supporting elements, but never did I see confirmation. Show me some confirmation. There has to be something on paper about it.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I know what you said. I have never seen any confirmation of finding life on mars. They said its possible. They said it has a lot of the supporting elements, but never did I see confirmation. Show me some confirmation. There has to be something on paper about it.
    Lets just say i know from a very trust worthy source. lets keep it at that.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Lets just say i know from a very trust worthy source. lets keep it at that.
    Really dude? LOL. So you are saying you and this trustworthy source know about one of the greatest discoveries ever known to mankind?

Come on now... Thats a far cry from "Nasa has admitted" Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    One thing I always found interesting in figuring out if there is life in the universe is Frank Drakes Equation of Cornell. You should look into it if you dont know.

400 Billion stars in our galaxy.... Fraction of stars with planets... 1/4..... 100 Billion planet systems each with many planets but say 2 planets per system able to sustain life... 200 Billion planets in the known universe maybe have life... 1/2 of those have ever had life on them... 100 billion planets have had some form of life on them on our galaxy... probability of planets having life that forms technical civs like ours? 1/10.... 1 Billion planets in our galaxy have had technical civs.... now factor in destroying ourselves as we have come close to doing many times... 1/100,000,000th Actually survive past the technology explosion without snuffing themselves out.... So those billion civs now become 10. 10 planets with life like ours in our galaxy. Still a lot but tiny compared to the size of it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

You really need to watch more Star Trek. The universe is filled with hot green chicks.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    One thing I always found interesting in figuring out if there is life in the universe is Frank Drakes Equation of Cornell. You should look into it if you dont know.

400 Billion stars in our galaxy.... Fraction of stars with planets... 1/4..... 100 Billion planet systems each with many planets but say 2 planets per system able to sustain life... 200 Billion planets in the known universe maybe have life... 1/2 of those have ever had life on them... 100 billion planets have had some form of life on them on our galaxy... probability of planets having life that forms technical civs like ours? 1/10.... 1 Billion planets in our galaxy have had technical civs.... now factor in destroying ourselves as we have come close to doing many times... 1/100,000,000th Actually survive past the technology explosion without snuffing themselves out.... So those billion civs now become 10. 10 planets with life like ours in our galaxy. Still a lot but tiny compared to the size of it.
    SETI is not going to find $#@! radio signals take way 2 long to travel.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    SETI is not going to find $#@! radio signals take way 2 long to travel.

Speed of light not fast enough for you? Click here to enlarge

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast