Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Speedtrapped Click here to enlarge
    Hi Jake....tell Jerry hello....luv the flash on MB, but won't be back driving the right way until tomorrow night. I did do a lot of data logging Saturday before coil packs went, and as stated the temps were consistent 103, ambient was 60 and and I drove her 40+ miles taking measurements. And it did pee. Jake will your heat exchanger snug up under my bumper? I think I have an existing oil cooler in that space? I Wang to buy it if there is room.
    Will do! yes it does, call the shop and we can chat it over and make sure you get what you need in line of your end goals. There is no reason to spend money on things you don't need.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Speedtrapped Click here to enlarge
    When u say key on wire it, do I I unplug and set aside current harness plug, will that throw a code?
    yes ya do and nope it will not..... You can keep the oem ground, and just run another switched power. There is a wire in the ecu box that you can tap for it, but I can't remember the color right now. If you can't find it let me know, and I will go to my car and get the multimeter out and find it for ya!
    Eurocharged Performance
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST E55 - 10.46 @ 134.42
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST C32 - 12.33 @ 115.08

Locations in Houston - Chicago - Boston - DC- Toronto - Hong Kong - South Africa
    Over 30 other dealer locations around the word

Sales@eurocharged.com

Over 7000 customers strong!

Proud tuning partners of Underground Racing!

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I hear the pump working at idle...I never had an idea that it kicks in at 3,000 rpms !?!? . I have touched it at idle and can feel it working. Does it spin faster at 3K rpm? .. then its better to have it wired and make it work all the time. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Jake I sent u an email
    Stephen

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by greekviking Click here to enlarge
    I hear the pump working at idle...I never had an idea that it kicks in at 3,000 rpms !?!? . I have touched it at idle and can feel it working. Does it spin faster at 3K rpm? .. then its better to have it wired and make it work all the time. Any thoughts? Thanks.
    If it is working all the time won't that affect the longevity of the pump? I would think having it on all the time if possible would be great for temps.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The pumps are pretty cheap, and also an easy DIY project, so to have fluid moving around constantly and cooling vs only at rpm thresholds makes sense.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I have my front and rear pumps set to run all the time. As soon as that key turns, bam they are on. These motors need all the help they can get to stay somewhat cool.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 930chas Click here to enlarge
    I have my front and rear pumps set to run all the time. As soon as that key turns, bam they are on. These motors need all the help they can get to stay somewhat cool.
    this...

The boys should be following up with you Stephen...
    Eurocharged Performance
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST E55 - 10.46 @ 134.42
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST C32 - 12.33 @ 115.08

Locations in Houston - Chicago - Boston - DC- Toronto - Hong Kong - South Africa
    Over 30 other dealer locations around the word

Sales@eurocharged.com

Over 7000 customers strong!

Proud tuning partners of Underground Racing!

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ty Jake.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12