Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 94
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    4,053
    Rep Points
    2,634.3
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

    a brave woman reads from the Quran


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,279
    Rep Points
    460.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Yes Reputation No
    What a G

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,471
    Rep Points
    32,152.4
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Whoa! Damn, this should cause about 50 riots in the Middle East.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,157
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    SHE GOT BALLS!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    117
    Rep Points
    69.4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    That's really going to start a $#@! storm.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,648
    Rep Points
    -165.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    what was her point except disrespecting a big number of people ?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    4,053
    Rep Points
    2,634.3
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27



    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    what was her point except disrespecting a big number of people ?
    What was the Quran's point in those passages?

    To justify rape and beheadings.

    Click here to enlarge She is so foolish to disrespect others with her way of quoting text directly from a bible.
    What an evil person she must be

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,079
    Rep Points
    1,142.0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Yes Reputation No
    lol, she was smart to disable comments and ratings. I didn't watch the video - I stopped at her reading random quotes out of context.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,648
    Rep Points
    -165.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92 Click here to enlarge
    What was the Quran's point in those passages?

    To justify rape and beheadings.

    Click here to enlarge She is so foolish to disrespect others with her way of quoting text directly from a bible.
    What an evil person she must be
    don't change the topic. Quran is accepted by muslims as a THING , not a BOOK ! i'm not saying what Quran says is the best way of life because it isn't. it was sent to Arabs 1400 years ago to make a better life for them. if you do some reaserch you will realize how terrible their way of living was and then if you read Quran you will see it's encouraging poeple to leave their bad habits.
    again i'm not saying it's excelent , it's far from excelent but it's accepted by muslims and if you disrepect it , you disresprect their religion as well.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,173
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Hrmmy
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,085
    Rep Points
    28.3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Go up, my warriors, against the land of Merathaim and against the people of Pekod. Yes, march against Babylon, the land of rebels, a land that I will judge! Pursue, kill, and completely destroy them, as I have commanded you," says the LORD. "Let the battle cry be heard in the land, a shout of great destruction.

    Evil!!!! Oh wait... That was the Bible. Click here to enlarge


    Religion is simply a way to govern using fear.... and to not pay taxes. What a scam! Click here to enlarge

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,173
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    She is brave, and maybe a little nuts considering women who spoken out have been killed while breast feeding. I think burrning others books of belief is retarded.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,648
    Rep Points
    -165.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
    Religion is simply a way to govern using fear.... and to not pay taxes. What a scam! Click here to enlarge
    exactly , and a safe house for covering your dirty works.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,471
    Rep Points
    32,152.4
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
    Go up, my warriors, against the land of Merathaim and against the people of Pekod. Yes, march against Babylon, the land of rebels, a land that I will judge! Pursue, kill, and completely destroy them, as I have commanded you," says the LORD. "Let the battle cry be heard in the land, a shout of great destruction.

    Evil!!!! Oh wait... That was the Bible. Click here to enlarge


    Religion is simply a way to govern using fear.... and to not pay taxes. What a scam! Click here to enlarge
    The Old Testament has some pretty messed up stuff in it as well. God "commanded" them to not just kill the men in battle, but the enemies women, children, and even their livestock. So... yep, it goes both ways.

    All this religious fanatic nonsense is idiotic.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    4,053
    Rep Points
    2,634.3
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    She is brave, and maybe a little nuts considering women who spoken out have been killed while breast feeding. I think burrning others books of belief is retarded.
    She sounds a bit wacky.
    Last edited by e92; 04-06-2011 at 11:21 AM. Reason: damn spell correct

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    4,053
    Rep Points
    2,634.3
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27



    Yes Reputation No
    And to all of you who are comparing this to the bible, well, it's thousands of years later and we are not killing and raping in the name of God.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,471
    Rep Points
    32,152.4
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92 Click here to enlarge
    And to all of you who are comparing this to the bible, well, it's thousands of years later and we are not killing and raping in the name of God.
    Actually, that is a very good point.

    Plus the Old Testament was technically outdated by the time New Testament rolled around.

    Oh, and the Old Testament is a Jewish thing.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,085
    Rep Points
    28.3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92 Click here to enlarge
    And to all of you who are comparing this to the bible, well, it's thousands of years later and we are not killing and raping in the name of God.
    Were not? Thousands of years? From 1096 to 1270 Christians killed in the name of god. England vs Muslims. Noooo.. Cant be any hard feelings from that at all! Your only talking about 741 years ago.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,173
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92 Click here to enlarge
    And to all of you who are comparing this to the bible, well, it's thousands of years later and we are not killing and raping in the name of God.
    Yes Jesus never asked anyone to kill those who do not believe, and also said forgive so you will be forgiven. Muhammad was a robber, rapist, killer, and wasn't a man of his word. The 2 can't be compared honestly. Does this mean we should burn Qurans, or Bibles? I think not.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,471
    Rep Points
    32,152.4
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Yes Jesus never asked anyone to kill those who do not believe, and also said forgive so you will be forgiven. Muhammad was a robber, rapist, killer, and wasn't a man of his word. The 2 can't be compared honestly. Does this mean we should burn Qurans, or Bibles? I think not.
    You know, best to leave your thoughts of Mohammad out of it. He is revered by a large group of people including many of our members so no need for this.

    The point of the thread is really a woman standing up and not being afraid. They burns our flags and symbols all the time and yet that is ok, yet somehow theirs are off limits. I'm not for censorship and stand up for free speech. I don't agree with burning holy books or calling them evil, but I will defend her right to do so.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,085
    Rep Points
    28.3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Yes Jesus never asked anyone to kill those who do not believe, and also said forgive so you will be forgiven. Muhammad was a robber, rapist, killer, and wasn't a man of his word. The 2 can't be compared honestly. Does this mean we should burn Qurans, or Bibles? I think not.
    I would listen to Sticky on your choice of words.

    Your facts are wrong also. Jesus is God... and God asks to kill non believers. Look up Deuteronomy. There is plenty of murder in the Bible.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,173
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You know, best to leave your thoughts of Mohammad out of it. He is revered by a large group of people including many of our members so no need for this.

    The point of the thread is really a woman standing up and not being afraid. They burns our flags and symbols all the time and yet that is ok, yet somehow theirs are off limits. I'm not for censorship and stand up for free speech. I don't agree with burning holy books or calling them evil, but I will defend her right to do so.


    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
    I would listen to Sticky on your choice of words.

    Your facts are wrong also. Jesus is God... and God asks to kill non believers. Look up Deuteronomy. There is plenty of murder in the Bible.
    I agree with what you are saying Sticky, but for me to make mention of the acts of the founder of Islam should not be stated? I do not hate Muslims. I have Muslim cousins. I looked into many of the worlds Religions, and while reading the Islamic Holy Books and history books about the time when Islam spread and how it spread I found many interesting facts. Are they not allowed to be posted in the off topic section? It seems like if anything is mentioned about the acts of Muhammad automatically its offensive. WHAT IF THEY ARE RECORDED IN HISTORY? What then? Hows this I will not mentioned them remove my posts in this thread to avoid anything being stated.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,085
    Rep Points
    28.3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    I agree with what you are saying Sticky, but for me to make mention of the acts of the founder of Islam should not be stated? I do not hate Muslims. I have Muslim cousins. I looked into many of the worlds Religions, and while reading the Islamic Holy Books and history books about the time when Islam spread and how it spread I found many interesting facts. Are they not allowed to be posted in the off topic section? It seems like if anything is mentioned about the acts of Muhammad automatically its offensive. WHAT IF THEY ARE RECORDED IN HISTORY? What then? Hows this I will not mentioned them remove my posts in this thread to avoid anything being stated.
    I dont think its what your saying, its how your saying it. You are personally attacking. Instead, let their words do the work for you.

    Just my 2 cents...

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,173
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
    I dont think its what your saying, its how your saying it. You are personally attacking. Instead, let their words do the work for you.

    Just my 2 cents...
    Yea I didn't mean it to come out that way this is the internet. I have plenty of Muslim friends I have discussed these topics with, and no 1 walked away beheaded lol.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,173
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    That part of the World due to economical reasons is left in the 600th century. Not all of it, but alot of it. Yes I will give the middle east this that they do consider their faith a very very important part of their lives, and good things come of it as well. Also with that being said many many bad things as well. The hate for Jews is paramount in the Middle East. If you read the Koran the early part of it is friendly Jews, and Christians. Why is that? That is because in the beginning of Muhammad's ministry the Jews and Christians were friendly with him when his own religious family back around disowned his new belief. Hence why in the early part of the Koran he calls Christians and Jews the people of the Book. Later on he starts attacking what the Christians believe in, and what the Jews believe in. What I stated can be found in the Koran.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •