Thread: *** Bimmerboost Forum Rules ***
11-03-2009, 10:36 AM #1
*** Bimmerboost Forum Rules ***
Bimmerboost Forum Rules.
1. Blatant trolling is not allowed. If you have nothing constructive to offer, head to the Off-Topic section.
2. Post topics in the appropriate section. This is especially important for topics that belong in Off-Topic section.
3. Keep thread titles, signatures and avatars "clean". No profanity. (excludes off-topic)
4. If you feel something negative towards a user/post, please try to state your case in a calm and respectable fashion. Replying to the post just to stir the pot and not offering anything of value is highly frowned upon.
5. Vendor "Discussion/Reviewing/Complaints" are allowed. However, it is not allowed to the point that you can make a post in every thread the vendor participates in to ruin his day, etc. Make your thread in whatever section you feel appropriate, state your case, and be done with it. Harassment will not be tolerated.
If you do not have vendor status you cannot advertise your products. This includes signatures. If you need to get vendor status pm one of the moderators to get the information on how to get vendor status. Links to FS threads are allowed.
6.. Post Whoring is against the rules. If you don't have anything constructive to add, don't add anything. Determining what is Post Whoring is at the sole discretion of the administration team.
7.. No personal threats, attacks or harassment. This includes pm's, posts and threads.
8. No puppet/smurf accounts. If you share your computer with other members of this forum, please contact a moderator.
9. Usernames cannot be a URL for your website. If you have already registered, and have a user name that is a URL, please contact an administrator to have it changed to something within the scope of our rules.
10. The trader rating system is taken seriously on this forum. Abuse of the system is not allowed. If you get a negative rating and you're not happy, PM a moderator and we will look into it. DO NOT LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE LEFT YOU A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. Do not leave feedback for fun. Positive or negative, it is not allowed.
Bans will be on a case by case basis determined by the Staff.
Subsection rules will be enforced IN ADDITION to these rules. If a subsection's rule contradicts a site rule, the subsection's rule becomes the one to follow.