replied to the thread KLINE Flash Issues
" Head's up to everyone having issues flashing their K-LINE car, I may have found a potential solution to the authentication issues. NOTE THAT THIS SOLUTION WILL CONSUME 1 (ONE) VIN SLOT ON THE BAV TECH CABLE!!!
1. Connect the car to a battery charger.
2. Connect the Bav. Tech. cable to the OBDII port and to your computer.
3. THIS WILL USE ONE VIN SLOT ON THE BAV TECH CABLE. Open the Bav. Tech. application, select your car/ECU, and under 'Engine' select 'Commands'. Select 'Reset ECU.'
4. Open the BBFlash utility.
5. Click 'ID ECU.'
6. The BBFlash program should now properly populate the fields. If you get a "0" for voltage, it means that you're under 12Vdc and shouldn't proceed with flashing until the battery charges further.
7. If the BBFlash indicated greater than 12Vdc, proceed with flashing. "
Today, 05:14 PM