1. Pure Turbo and Vargas are the only two options, and frankly I do not trust Vargas based on how they interact with forum members and customers.
2. My ECU is 2014 and not cobb or backend flash compatible, so the gains of the larger Vargas turbo would be largely wasted due to lack of tuning flexibility anyway
3. It is $849 shipped with the group buy
4. It has proven to make 425whp on e85, which is a damn good value for the money
5. There is no super long wait time to get the turbo "
You would be surprised! That car can take it man, no worries about it at all. When we went to button willow that one time when I had my cobalt SS, it was like 90+ there. My car had no issues and just kept going and going. Your car will do the same, these american cars can take beatings at track better than euro cars. "
" First and foremost I was actually researching for forum rules after posting this for specifics on what was needed. Did I know your standard? No, I did not. Your forum your rules just needed clarification.
Hoping my car never sells though? Really? I have never said anything towards you in a negative fashion.
However, thank you for clarifying and thank you for adjusting the original post. "