This is the spec sheet:
- Max power gains of 19 hp and 26 ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Available as the valved SwitchPath™ Exhaust or the aggressive Track Edition Exhaust
- Easy options for cars with and without the Dynamic Performance Exhaust
- Engineered, designed, and handcrafted in-house at AWE Tuning
- Dual 3” diameter TIG-welded CNC mandrel-bent T-304 stainless steel
- Optional AWE Tuning Machined Exhaust Tips available in three finishes
- Featuring the unprecedented AWE Tuning Fitment Guarantee
- No Check Engine Light Guarantee
- AWE Tuning Lifetime Warranty (one year on exhaust tips)
As this system does not include downpipes it is more about uncorking the exhaust note than power and torque gains. The AWE-Tuning dyno does show gains though:
Now, obviously that Mustang dyno is highly corrected as the C63 S is not doing 508 horsepower to the wheels stock. On a Dynojet, output is roughly 467 horsepower to the wheels. This Mustang is reading quite high.
Regardless, the delta is what is important. You see moderate torque gains through the curve with peak horsepower increasing by 12 at the wheels.
What does it sound like? This:
It has a nice growl to it. The track edition is a bit meaner though:
The track edition is cheaper but for those who want the ability to make the car either louder or quieter at the push of a button will need to opt for the Switchpath system.