Close

    • Misfires continue to be an issue for the Vishnu Procede even after the V5 update

      This video was sent to us anonymously. The reason for that is Shiv@Vishnu had seen the video and told the owner not to post it and the owner did not for fear of being punished, lack of support, etc. We happened to get this video which shows a V5 automatic misfiring even after the voluntary harness update and several times of cleared adaptations.

      Notice the boost on the fuel gauge which drops to around or below the stock boost level yet the car still misfires. Misfires were also reported at the recent Atco rental by V5 users and other Procede users on BimmerBoost have mentioned issues with misfires as well. This issue is being brought to your attention as tremendous effort has been expended to keep it quiet on other sites. Come to your own conclusion and we hope Vishnu can resolve it.




      This article was originally published in forum thread: Misfires continue to be an issue for the Vishnu Procede even after the V5 update started by Sticky View original post
      Comments 590 Comments
      1. LostMarine's Avatar
        LostMarine -
        its never a waste of energy.. you may not agree with the methods, but is results that matter..
      1. 654's Avatar
        654 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shiv@vishnu Click here to enlarge
        We still have a good deal of work to do. I'll be continuing development in CA with our car as well as a local RB turbo'd car. This fuel system has really gotten under my skin and I'm fixated on it. Hope to have a worthwhile upgrade figured out soon. Something a bit more sorted than just running bigger and bigger methanol jets.
        Do you have an idea or are you still looking for one?
      1. RambleJ535's Avatar
        RambleJ535 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        I'm catching up on this thread but if this is different hardware isn't that important to point out? I realize he is saying it isn't, but this would be an important point to make and it is a different unit than what he had before as he received it in the mail recently right?
        True, If this was a replacement board for him, why would it be special and unsellable?
      1. LostMarine's Avatar
        LostMarine -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RambleJ535 Click here to enlarge
        True, If this was a replacement board for him, why would it be special and unsellable?
        true.. is/was... is everyone in america really this dumb, or just the bmw crowd?

        im tired of peoples ego's forcing them to hide their hand. half-truths about "i just want a working car" at the expense of hiding things from the general public $#@!...
      1. klipseracer's Avatar
        klipseracer -
        Oh my lord. Even if the board was some new, prototype board, who cares. Means there is a fix being developed or on the way to be developed. Maybe the board isn't really a special one and unsellable, perhaps there is another reason he won't sell it. Regardless, I like boobies.
      1. LostMarine's Avatar
        LostMarine -
        yea, not special, but different, so not special, even through his own owrds, special, but its probably not really special.. either way, thats not my point. datalogs. baseline runs.. nothing. and im the bad guy for asking for it.. dont matter to me anymore. ill be putting mine up for sale/part out shortly.. i grow tired of liars
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by klipseracer Click here to enlarge
        Oh my lord. Even if the board was some new, prototype board, who cares. Means there is a fix being developed or on the way to be developed. Maybe the board isn't really a special one and unsellable, perhaps there is another reason he won't sell it. Regardless, I like boobies.
        It isn't a big deal if the board is new or prototype in an attempt to fix it but shouldn't it be disclosed?
      1. akh23456's Avatar
        akh23456 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
        yea, not special, but different, so not special, even through his own owrds, special, but its probably not really special.. either way, thats not my point. datalogs. baseline runs.. nothing. and im the bad guy for asking for it.. dont matter to me anymore. ill be putting mine up for sale/part out shortly.. i grow tired of liars
        r u moving to the s65 soon?
      1. Terry@BMS's Avatar
        Terry@BMS -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
        yea, not special, but different, so not special, even through his own owrds, special, but its probably not really special.. either way, thats not my point. datalogs. baseline runs.. nothing. and im the bad guy for asking for it.. dont matter to me anymore. ill be putting mine up for sale/part out shortly.. i grow tired of liars
        Damn if I knew you were going to sell it I would have said let's try 21psi when you had it on the dyno!! Click here to enlarge
      1. LostMarine's Avatar
        LostMarine -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
        Damn if I knew you were going to sell it I would have said let's try 21psi when you had it on the dyno!! Click here to enlarge
        LOL! you mean 22psi right, people are claiming thats what i was running so might as well have tried it to make it true Click here to enlarge