• Dinan releases software for the twin turbo F01 Alpina B7 - +73 hp, 573 peak

      Dinan is the first US tuner to release a tune specifically for the Alpina B7. This is great to see as the B7 uses larger turbos than the standard 750's. Dinan raises boost 4 psi, to 18psi total. The torque gain is about 100 lb-ft raising the total to 644. The price for this tune is $3,499. That is a bit steep for what we see as doing the exact same as their standard N63 tune, raising boost on the N63, which already retails for a steep $2,999. The $500 premium is likely due to it being an Alpina. Still, great to see a tune option for the B7 owners!

      This article was originally published in forum thread: Dinan releases software for the twin turbo F01 Alpina B7 - +73 hp, 573 peak started by Sticky View original post
      Comments 7 Comments
      1. Sorena's Avatar
        Sorena -
        Getting 664 lb-ft from this 4.4L is a great job
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by HeroSina Click here to enlarge
        Getting 664 lb-ft from this 4.4L is a great job
        Makes me want an AWD B7.
      1. Sorena's Avatar
        Sorena -
        Man stop this good taste , it's going to kill you! Click here to enlarge
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by HeroSina Click here to enlarge
        Man stop this good taste , it's going to kill you! Click here to enlarge
        It's ok, I don't have enough money to keep up with it.
      1. Sorena's Avatar
        Sorena -
        Does anybody know if there is a tune available for N74 760i ?
        i think with just a tune it can reach +600
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
        Does anybody know if there is a tune available for N74 760i ?
        i think with just a tune it can reach +600
        There are tunes for the N74, just not from Dinan.

        I would suggest making a new thread on the topic!
      1. Sorena's Avatar
        Sorena -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        There are tunes for the N74, just not from Dinan.

        I would suggest making a new thread on the topic!
        ok, thanks.