• Russian Speeding in an E63 M6 on city streets, all goes fine until...

      This could have ended up a whole lot worse. Here we have a Russian guy having a bit of fun on city streets. Some of the passes are quite... questionable. All seems to be going fine until the very end when he loses it in a turn. He is fortunate, on a different turn with a different barrier this could have been a tragedy.

      This article was originally published in forum thread: Russian Speeding in an E63 M6 on city streets, all goes fine until... started by Sticky View original post
      Comments 13 Comments
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Here is another one that seemed appropriate:

      1. 6orNothin's Avatar
        6orNothin -
        The russian drives like my grandmother. second video, don't know what the hell just happened.Click here to enlarge
      1. oddjob2021's Avatar
        oddjob2021 -
        the second vid he tried to keep up with the e46 on that s curve and lost it going too fast.
      1. e92's Avatar
        e92 -
        i like how the guy kept his cool in the first video. i DO NOT like the way he was driving.
        even if he were a skilled driver, you just cant share the road with people.

        just reading this thread before i saw the vids reminded me of those Russian teens racing. BMW and a MB. its on youtube. bad ending.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oddjob2021 Click here to enlarge
        the second vid he tried to keep up with the e46 on that s curve and lost it going too fast.
        They were laughing like it was nothing and then before you know it... oh $#@!.
      1. Itsbrokeagain's Avatar
        Itsbrokeagain -
        I learned a long time ago about driving like that. Several close calls packed it in for me and I stopped driving like that in public..
      1. 6orNothin's Avatar
        6orNothin -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92 Click here to enlarge
        i like how the guy kept his cool in the first video.
        He had 2 , he was recording himself !

        He totally misrepresented the M6 on that exit .Click here to enlarge Top of its class in handling at that price range and he damn near totaled it on a meager last minute exit. SMH.
        Somebody please clarify, was the speedometer set on mph or kph because he crashed doing 90.
      1. zamm3k's Avatar
        zamm3k -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 6orNothin Click here to enlarge
        He had 2 , he was recording himself !

        He totally misrepresented the M6 on that exit .Click here to enlarge Top of its class in handling at that price range and he damn near totaled it on a meager last minute exit. SMH.
        Somebody please clarify, was the speedometer set on mph or kph because he crashed doing 90.
        Kilometers.
      1. e92's Avatar
        e92 -
        I'm guessing it's his own video and he is kasper31337.

        he didnt have to post it on Youtube. At least he could edit that part out.

        he's like that $#@! YEAH! character. the guy is dangerous

        Click here to enlarge
      1. green///hell's Avatar
        green///hell -
        What an $#@!, obviously not a skilled driver to get that much understeer on that turn at that slow a speed
      1. fstop7's Avatar
        fstop7 -
        Two things I have learned watching videos like this and the dragtimes.info videos:

        1. Russians are absolutely fearless on the highway.

        2. Lane discipline on Russian highways is just as bad as it is in the USA. Did you see all of the cars just hanging out in the left lane? That $#@! drives me crazy.
      1. dreikraft's Avatar
        dreikraft -
        wow, i wonder if he acted so nonchalant after the guard rail cause the camera was rolling or if he just didn't give a $#@! about trading paint with a barrier. also noticed russia has some massive shoulders, he couldve just sat to the right of everone and steady cruised@220kmh
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dreikraft Click here to enlarge
        wow, i wonder if he acted so nonchalant after the guard rail cause the camera was rolling
        Most likely because the camera was rolling, his driving calmed down right after that.