Close

    • Weistec Stage 2 supercharged daily driven C63 AMG goes 10.7@130 in the 1/4 mile

      Daily driven 10 second C63 AMG trapping at 130+ in the 1/4 mile? No problem. This C63 AMG is from Long Beach California and was driven up to the Famoso Drag strip. The owner just changed the rear tires and wheels to a drag setup and the result was 10.794 @ 130.23 miles per hour with a very nice 1.612 60 foot. He clearly is hooking up very well and has just about maximized what he can hit with his Stage II 2.3 liter twin screw.


      As a reminder, the Weistec Stage II supercharger consists of the components listed below and is good for an increase of over 144 wheel horsepower over stock. This car also has long tube headers.

      Weistec Stage II M156 supercharger Key Features:


      • 2.3L Twin-Screw Compressor Module Why Twin-Screw?
      • 1000hp Liquid to Air Intercooler Core
      • High Flow Cast Aluminum T6 Hardened Lower Manifold
      • High Flow Cast Aluminum T6 Hardened Throttle Body Inlet Y
      • 45mm Boost Bypass Assembly
      • Billet Aluminum Direct Drive Cradle System
      • Supercharger Serpentine Drive Belt
      • Hard Anodized Billet Aluminum Serpentine Idlers
      • Johnson CM30 30 Liter/Min Intercooler Water Pump
      • Intercooler Water Recovery Tank
      • Cross Flow Heat Exchanger
      • High Flow Fuel Rail System
      • Molded Silicone Couplers
      • Power-Steering Reservoir Relocation Assembly
      • Weistec Engineering Stage 2 Supercharger System ECU Reflash


      Time slip and photos below, density altitude was +291 at the time of the run.






      This article was originally published in forum thread: Weistec Stage 2 supercharged daily driven C63 AMG goes 10.7@130 in the 1/4 mile started by Sticky View original post
      Comments 161 Comments
      1. LZH's Avatar
        LZH -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Fast Lane Click here to enlarge
        I'm sorry Joe. My apologies. I just really dislike this ecampbell character. He provides nothing useful in the forum. Never shares info on the mods on his car, as if we are really interested. He even lied about the mods on his car when it ran a few years ago by comparing it to the C63 in the OP before Jacob exposed him. He is taking everybody including you for a bunch of fools. I don't appreciate this approach.
        Really?? And your approach and participation here is so exemplary?? You were recently suspended from the forum for breaking the TOU by creating fake usernames and accounts. Yet you criticize Earl for telling another member who is interested in upgrading to the 3.0L blower that he has one for sale that is barely used at a huge discount?? Seems to me like Earl was trying to do the guy a favor by offering his blower that is for sale while all you do is lash out because you don't understand a figure of speech and derail yet another thread.
        Take a look in the mirror dude.
      1. Fast Lane's Avatar
        Fast Lane -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
        Really?? And your approach and participation here is so exemplary?? You were recently suspended from the forum for breaking the TOU by creating fake usernames and accounts. Yet you criticize Earl for telling another member who is interested in upgrading to the 3.0L blower that he has one for sale that is barely used at a huge discount?? Seems to me like Earl was trying to do the guy a favor by offering his blower that is for sale while all you do is lash out because you don't understand a figure of speech and derail yet another thread.
        Take a look in the mirror dude.
        i was never suspended from the forum nor have I created any usernames you idiot. lol. Get your facts straight you monkey.

        now go join some gay club. Make sure you take ecampbell with you. lol
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Enough.
      1. TZ04XJR's Avatar
        TZ04XJR -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Fast Lane Click here to enlarge
        As in you're supposed to be smart? lol
        Fixed Click here to enlarge. If your going to talk down, at least use proper grammar lol. Click here to enlarge
      1. LZH's Avatar
        LZH -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TZ04XJR Click here to enlarge
        Fixed Click here to enlarge. If your going to talk down, at least use proper grammar lol. Click here to enlarge
        LOL!! I'd rep you if I could Click here to enlarge
      1. TZ04XJR's Avatar
        TZ04XJR -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
        LOL!! I'd rep you if I could Click here to enlarge
        Lol. I forgot to put quotes around "your" in my reply. Oh well the point was made.


        Back to the M156.. Am I crazy to desire or be considering a W216 CL63 and putting a Weistec blower on it? It's such a heavy tank, but I can't stop myself form wanting one as my next car. Curb weight 4750lbs! Click here to enlarge

        I'm thinking 11.9's are possible, but that's a lot of mod $$ for barely an 11 sec car. Obviously the thing would be boss as hell but IDK if I would want to drop the extra money into the pig or spend it on strait up toy car.

        Also the M157 CLS63 have dropped to around 75k. That's about what I would have in the CL if I did it the way I'm thinking. If I wait a few months the CLS will be even cheaper... Decisions decisions...
      1. Fast Lane's Avatar
        Fast Lane -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TZ04XJR Click here to enlarge
        Fixed . If your going to talk down, at least use proper grammar lol.

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
        LOL!! I'd rep you if I could Click here to enlarge
        Are you two sexual partners. I see. This is all folding up now
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TZ04XJR Click here to enlarge
        If your going to talk down, at least use proper grammar lol.
        But you just made the same mistake lol.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TZ04XJR Click here to enlarge
        Lol. I forgot to put quotes around "your" in my reply. Oh well the point was made.
        Now it was Click here to enlarge
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TZ04XJR Click here to enlarge
        Am I crazy to desire or be considering a W216 CL63 and putting a Weistec blower on it? It's such a heavy tank, but I can't stop myself form wanting one as my next car. Curb weight 4750lbs!
        Not at all. This is not exactly a tiny motor either.
      1. TZ04XJR's Avatar
        TZ04XJR -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        But you just made the same mistake lol.
        Lmao it sure seems like it doesn't it Click here to enlarge
      1. TZ04XJR's Avatar
        TZ04XJR -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        Not at all. This is not exactly a tiny motor either.
        No doubt, but 20 stacks for mods and install is a lot to not be running 10's or at least low 11's. Baller rating would be absolutely through the roof though.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TZ04XJR Click here to enlarge
        No doubt, but 20 stacks for mods and install is a lot to not be running 10's or at least low 11's. Baller rating would be absolutely through the roof though.
        Well it's a damn heavy GT. Also a damn nice GT.
      1. LZH's Avatar
        LZH -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Fast Lane Click here to enlarge
        Are you two sexual partners. I see. This is all folding up now
        SMH.
      1. LZH's Avatar
        LZH -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TZ04XJR Click here to enlarge
        No doubt, but 20 stacks for mods and install is a lot to not be running 10's or at least low 11's. Baller rating would be absolutely through the roof though.
        After long conversations with the guys at Weistec as well as other people who have had the M156 apart; it's a better built motor than the M157. But, the twin turbo is so much more tunable out of the box. Tough decision, newer car vs the blown M156 which is an absolute monster. Champagne problems buddy Click here to enlarge
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        It's a question of whether you want to build for big HP or have easy bolt on mods. The M156 is the superior power platform to the M157 IMO due to the size and revs. Also port injection versus direct injection.
      1. TT C6's Avatar
        TT C6 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
        After long conversations with the guys at Weistec as well as other people who have had the M156 apart; it's a better built motor than the M157. But, the twin turbo is so much more tunable out of the box. Tough decision, newer car vs the blown M156 which is an absolute monster. Champagne problems buddy Click here to enlarge
        A car than comes with a boost friendly engine and turbos is going to be the better combination than a N/A engine that is slightly larger.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
        A car than comes with a boost friendly engine and turbos is going to be the better combination than a N/A engine that is slightly larger.
        Click here to enlarge
      1. TT C6's Avatar
        TT C6 -

        I knew you were going to troll me on that post as soon as I typed it.

        We're talking about a 5.5L V8, not a pathetic little 2.0L 4 cyclinder or a 1.5L downize of a V8.
        Now, run along.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
        I knew you were going to troll me on that post as soon as I typed it.

        We're talking about a 5.5L V8, not a pathetic little 2.0L 4 cyclinder or a 1.5L downize of a V8.
        Now, run along.
        Tell me more about your factory boost friendly turbo motors versus NA motors: http://www.audiboost.com/content.php...-to-the-wheels

        That's why you don't speak in absolutes especially when you're wrong.