Close

    • Weight penalty - stock rear wheel drive facelifted W212 E63 AMG beats a PP-Performance tuned bolt on F12 M6 from a roll

      Thus far all the videos we have seen of PP-Performance tuned F12/F13 M6's have shown them crushing their opposition in races. Just look at this video of an LP-560 Gallardo getting destroyed by a PP-Performance tuned M6 (which it shouldn't). This video is interesting as it shows what is said to be a stock rear wheel drive facelifted W212 E63 AMG (the E63 AMG is only available as a 4Matic in the USA) versus a bolt on tuned F12 M6 from a roll of 43 miles per hour and 74 miles per hour.


      Now, this being a rear wheel drive E63 it will be faster from a roll than the 4Matic version as it is lighter and only sending power to the rear wheels rather than all four. It will beat the 4Matic version in a roll on race but is the difference so large that in stock form it can keep up with a modified F13 M6? On paper, it is possible as the F12 M6 traps 116 in the 1/4 mile. The stock F13 M6 coupe traps 123 miles per hour in the 1/4 mile in comparison. Yes, the convertible is much heavier at 4,495 pounds.

      The E63 AMG S version with 4Matic runs 121.8 mile per hour trap speeds. Let's assume the lighter by about 200 pounds rear wheel drive E63 closes the gap with a stock M6. This being the heavier convertible F12 version of the M6 the E63 should win stock for stock. Is it beating a modified M6 with bolt ons though?

      Look at the videos below and come to your own conclusion. It sure looks like the weight penalty of the drop top has a big impact on performance.




      This article was originally published in forum thread: 2014 E63AMG VS BMW M6 F12 680HP PP performance started by Alrasheed1991 View original post
      Comments 46 Comments
      1. 5soko's Avatar
        5soko -
        Also note this E63 isnt the S model with the added power from the factory. This model is a RWD 550hp.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 5soko Click here to enlarge
        Also note this E63 isnt the S model with the added power from the factory. This model is a RWD 550hp.
        Yep.
      1. Jacob502's Avatar
        Jacob502 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        Wouldn't it be easier just to have everyone come out for the roll on event I will prepare in Abu Dhabi? That should settle everything.
        lol. He won't come. We have been through this before. I would love for him to come so I could arrange a race with on of my buddies in the UAE and burry his BS
        @Sticky, are you sure the M6 Is from PPP?
      1. Jacob502's Avatar
        Jacob502 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        Wouldn't it be easier just to have everyone come out for the roll on event I will prepare in Abu Dhabi? That should settle everything.
        lol. He won't come. We have been through this before. I would love for him to come so I could arrange a race with one of my buddies in the UAE and burry his BS
        @Sticky, are you sure the M6 Is from PPP? :-)
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
        lol. He won't come. We have been through this before. I would love for him to come so I could arrange a race with one of my buddies in the UAE and burry his BS
        @Sticky, are you sure the M6 Is from PPP? :-)
        I honestly have no idea as it looks stock to me regarding how it performs. I think we can all agree a modified M6 should beat a stock E63.

        I don't know the guy but I have no problem with him and appreciate the videos regardless. These things often require some critical thinking from the users to come to their own conclusion.
      1. Alrasheed1991's Avatar
        Alrasheed1991 -
        Here is the same M6 on PP Performance dyno
      1. Jacob502's Avatar
        Jacob502 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        I honestly have no idea as it looks stock to me regarding how it performs. I think we can all agree a modified M6 should beat a stock E63.

        I don't know the guy but I have no problem with him and appreciate the videos regardless. These things often require some critical thinking from the users to come to their own conclusion.
        It doesn't require a lot my friend!

        the M6 from PP-Performance finished the mile run @ Moscow Unlim in a record 27 seconds, which faster than any AMG Tuned/Stock to participate in the history of the event. @ghost can fill you in.
        It even beat the E63 4S from Gorilla Racing.


        But some clown posts a video of his stock E63 rwd beating on a claimed PPP M6, good luck with that. lol
      1. Jacob502's Avatar
        Jacob502 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Alrasheed1991 Click here to enlarge
        Here is the same M6 on PP Performance dyno
        ahahahah. whatever dude . Like I said, bring your car to the mile run that @Sticky will be organizing, and I'll show you and everybody in the forum what an M6 from PPP does to you. oh Abdullah, I'll be driving the M6 :-)


        Why is it the same M6? is it because its blue and it has a KSA license plate?

        if it is the same car, did he start in 4th gear while you were in 2nd gear, lol?
      1. Jacob502's Avatar
        Jacob502 -
        and Lastly Ladies and Gents, as Sticky already mentioned, there is no way that a stock E63 will be beating a modified M6, especially from PPP. There is enough technical track data to prove it, yet some clown living in the MHP tent thinks otherwise.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        It is an F12 though. I thought it was the coupe. It will be much heavier.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Article rewritten.

        @Alrasheed1991 I believe you now as I thought this was the coupe and not the convertible. Please accept my apologies.
      1. Jacob502's Avatar
        Jacob502 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        Article rewritten.

        @Alrasheed1991 I believe you now as I thought this was the coupe and not the convertible. Please accept my apologies.
        I don't !
        I still believe the F12 would beat him if it was tuned by PPP
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
        I don't !
        I still believe the F12 would beat him if it was tuned by PPP
        Ultimately it should pull up top if tuned but the F12 is quite heavy and actually heavier than this rear wheel drive E63.
      1. Alrasheed1991's Avatar
        Alrasheed1991 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        Article rewritten.

        @Alrasheed1991 I believe you now as I thought this was the coupe and not the convertible. Please accept my apologies.
        No problem Click here to enlarge
      1. 135idct's Avatar
        135idct -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Alrasheed1991 Click here to enlarge
        ok i am not gonna say any thing pictures will

        Note : i added 5 gallon of VP 109 just to clarify why numbers are high.

        541RWHP Is dyno Jet number

        476 Is Mainline dyno number

        M6 picture is on PP Performance dyno stating its 680HP....

        I didnt use VP 109 in the M6 Race.
        so ur e63 not stock, stock dyno number for e63 about 470rwhp (dynojet) and ur car in the race 541rwhp
      1. Alrasheed1991's Avatar
        Alrasheed1991 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
        lol. He won't come. We have been through this before. I would love for him to come so I could arrange a race with on of my buddies in the UAE and burry his BS
        @Sticky, are you sure the M6 Is from PPP?
        Yes i wont come because i have Collage and you said you will send me to Jeddah thats my home town PP Performance C63 headers and tune if i Remember to beat my STage 2 Weistec super charge <--tuned by MHP and i havent seen any thing ....

        since that time i wonder what happen...

        By the way i removed my SC and Sold it and my car is in much better condition than it was with the Charger the belt was keep slipping.

        And why should i come to UAE dont PP Performance in Riyadh have a bolt on E63AMG ? with the new 5.5 biturbo ?

        here is one thats A STAGE 2 nice distance....





        WHEN YOU HAVE A WORKING BOLT ONS E63 YOU SHOULD DESTROY IT NOT LETTING IT KEEP UP WITH YOU .

        Here is the same two cars



        at secound 16 or 17 he hit the break or reaches speed limiter 255KM as its not a Performance package .
      1. Alrasheed1991's Avatar
        Alrasheed1991 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 135idct Click here to enlarge
        so ur e63 not stock, stock dyno number for e63 about 470rwhp (dynojet) and ur car in the race 541rwhp
        in the dyno it had VP 109 5 Gallon.
      1. 135idct's Avatar
        135idct -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Alrasheed1991 Click here to enlarge
        in the dyno it had VP 109 5 Gallon.
        in the race?
      1. Jacob502's Avatar
        Jacob502 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Alrasheed1991 Click here to enlarge
        Yes i wont come because i have Collage and you said you will send me to Jeddah thats my home town PP Performance C63 headers and tune if i Remember to beat my STage 2 Weistec super charge <--tuned by MHP and i havent seen any thing .....
        Excuse me , WHAT???
        When the $#@! did I ever say that. I recall me and @Sirex63 were continuously trying to get you in the UAE after you promised to come, only to chicken out cause you knew we were going to smoke you sideways lol





        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Alrasheed1991 Click here to enlarge
        By the way i removed my SC and Sold it and my car is in much better condition than it was with the Charger the belt was keep slipping. .
        @Sticky, you see what I mean, this clown actually thinks his Header/Tune setup right now is much better and more powerful than when he had the supercharger. loooool, NEXT PLEASE

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Alrasheed1991 Click here to enlarge
        And why should i come to UAE dont PP Performance in Riyadh have a bolt on E63AMG ? with the new 5.5 biturbo ? .
        Yes they do. Will you go to Riyadh and race one of them???
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Alrasheed1991 Click here to enlarge
        here is one thats A STAGE 2 nice distance....


        WHEN YOU HAVE A WORKING BOLT ONS E63 YOU SHOULD DESTROY IT NOT LETTING IT KEEP UP WITH YOU .

        Here is the same two cars

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osWI6G8HCzg

        at secound 16 or 17 he hit the break or reaches speed limiter 255KM as its not a Performance package .
        aahahahah. Classic. First of all, that was a TUNE ONLY E63 vs a Stock E63 and this was the previous V1 software from PPP. The newer version software is making much more than the previous one of about 60hp and 100nm of torque.

        Here is a heavier CLS63 from PPP trapping near 133 and elapsing a 10.8


        Lets see you try and do the same, loool. Keep tryin Abdullah

        Again, go to Riyadh and race!
      1. Jacob502's Avatar
        Jacob502 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 135idct Click here to enlarge
        in the race?
        I'm pretty sure he lied about it. Why did he dyno the car using VP109? why not dyno it on normal pump fuel.

        Wait wait....the fuel in KSA suck. That's always his excuse lol