Close

    • Drool Worthy: Liberty Walk (LB Performance) black E92 M3 widebody kit on HRE wheels

      The LB Performance widebody kit seems to be taking the E92 M3 scene by storm. The main widebody option for the E92 M3 for quite some time has been the Vorsteiner GTRS3 / GTRS5 widebody kit. Japanese body kit designer LB Performance decided to throw their hat into the ring and the result is a different Asian inspired approach. You obviously will notice the body panels are not molded for a smooth finish but instead designed to mimic a race car riveted finish look.

      It definitely is different and it definitely works. The car looks very aggressive and black is a great color for it. It is not for everyone and the front and rear spoiler may be a bit much (very Japanese) but this kit is blowing up across the E92 M3 scene right now.

      This particular car has HRE S101 rims in a satin finish for extra styling oomph. The colored lettering on the Nitto Invo's looks good but white would be cleaner and match the white decals. Regardless, the kit deserves the attention it is getting.

      Drool below:











      This article was originally published in forum thread: Liberty Walk Performance BMW M3 started by HRE_Wheels View original post
      Comments 69 Comments
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        That looks fantastic.
      1. 0-60Motorsports's Avatar
        0-60Motorsports -
        I really like this kit.
      1. Mike@VAC's Avatar
        Mike@VAC -
        Black is best. Car in OP with no stickers = GAME OVER. God, I hate admitting I like this kit ;-) Also, the S101s are the hottest wheels in the game right now.
      1. Karura's Avatar
        Karura -
        I love this car, decals too. I think it helps break up the vast sea of black and adds character.
      1. Scorpion's Avatar
        Scorpion -
        That is insane, one of you seriously need to get it.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge
        That is insane, one of you seriously need to get it.
        Working on it.
      1. Flinchy's Avatar
        Flinchy -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VCMPower Click here to enlarge
        lots of cutting happens.... when its on the hoist not so pretty under it just worked on one
        that was my thought - like the rocket bunny BRZ/86/FRS... cut cut cut
      1. Scorpion's Avatar
        Scorpion -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        Working on it.
        Everyones to busy working on the engine not many are focusing on the outside. You'll be one of a kind.

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
        that was my thought - like the rocket bunny BRZ/86/FRS... cut cut cut
        That was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw it.
      1. Flinchy's Avatar
        Flinchy -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge
        That was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw it.
        10/10 levels of badass.. but.. doesn't REALLY suit an expensive luxury car?.. unless, like sticky, it's a fire breathing monster i guess haha
      1. Scorpion's Avatar
        Scorpion -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
        10/10 levels of badass.. but.. doesn't REALLY suit an expensive luxury car?.. unless, like sticky, it's a fire breathing monster i guess haha
        I know what you mean, Vorsteniers GTRS 3 widebody is pretty much a cleaner looking compared to this one in a sense the bolts don't show. Although the price was 25k last I heard, don't know if it's still the same. What's the price on this kit?
      1. BlackJetE90OC's Avatar
        BlackJetE90OC -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
        that was my thought - like the rocket bunny BRZ/86/FRS... cut cut cut
        Yeah, they hack you car up big time to fit the flares.


        Attachment 32138
      1. Flinchy's Avatar
        Flinchy -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BlackJetE90OC Click here to enlarge
        Yeah, they hack you car up big time to fit the flares.


        Attachment 32138
        the front looks good but that rear is MANGLED.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge
        I know what you mean, Vorsteniers GTRS 3 widebody is pretty much a cleaner looking compared to this one in a sense the bolts don't show. Although the price was 25k last I heard, don't know if it's still the same. What's the price on this kit?
        This is around $8k so much more affordable. Plus, IMO, this one looks better.
      1. import36's Avatar
        import36 -
        i thought i read somewhere the LB kit was $12k?
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by import36 Click here to enlarge
        i thought i read somewhere the LB kit was $12k?
        Maybe with addons?
      1. import36's Avatar
        import36 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        Maybe with addons?
        could be...i thought the front splitter and trunk spoiler came with the kit though.

        i'm more curious as to how much a wheel/tire setup costs to fit this beast?!
      1. inter1032's Avatar
        inter1032 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge
        I know what you mean, Vorsteniers GTRS 3 widebody is pretty much a cleaner looking compared to this one in a sense the bolts don't show. Although the price was 25k last I heard, don't know if it's still the same. What's the price on this kit?
        theres a used kit for sale if you're looking for one on the other website
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by import36 Click here to enlarge
        i thought the front splitter and trunk spoiler came with the kit though.
        No they are options.
      1. Scorpion's Avatar
        Scorpion -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        This is around $8k so much more affordable. Plus, IMO, this one looks better.
        What are you waiting for Sticky, grab it and lets do this.

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inter1032 Click here to enlarge
        theres a used kit for sale if you're looking for one on the other website
        Wish I was at the point to get a kit, but have to get a M3 first hah... Click here to enlarge
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge
        What are you waiting for Sticky, grab it and lets do this.
        Waiting for my car to be done that's what.