Close

    • The world's most powerful E92 M3, BimmerBoost.com Gintani Stage 3.5+ supercharged E92 M3 hits 773 wheel horsepower - Dynograph and video

      The world horsepower record for the E9X M3 S65 V8 currently stands at 773 wheel horsepower and belongs to Gintani as well as BimmerBoost.com, just do not expect it to stand for very long. At Bimmerfest 2013 Gintani had the BimmerBoost.com project E92 M3 on display. They worked tirelessly to get the car ready for the event and took it to the dyno the night before. On MS109 race gas and 18.5 pounds of boost the car was able to hit 773 wheel horsepower with the completely stock DCT transmission slipping at 7250 rpm.

      Looking at the dyno graph below it is easy to see where the clutches begin to slip. At about 4750 rpm the clutch slips a bit then grabs as the pull continues up to 7250 rpm where it slips again and is unable to hold the power as the car is run to its 8500 rpm redline. Regardless, 7250 rpm was enough for a new world record on the S65 V8 platform and overall on the E9X BMW platform.

      Gintani will be rebuilding the cars DCT transmission and once that is complete the car will be back on the dyno for a clean run to redline and another world record. Looking at the graph, the car should conservatively be capable of ~830 wheel horsepower at 18.5 psi with MS109. What will it do on FTW Purple and 24 psi? We will eventually find out.

      Enjoy the picture and graph below. There is a video included of the car at Bimmerfest 2013. A huge crowd was gathered around it. For some reason the announcer at Bimmerfest never notified the crowd that the world's most powerful E92 M3 was in the house and that a new world record had been achieved on the platform. I waited for hours for the announcement which was hand written and delivered to the announcer but to no avail. Additionally, the car did not win a single award despite being the E92 M3 on display that had the most work done to it. Perhaps it needed some tacky neon green trim and red roundels? Definitely odd and awkward considering the years of engineering that have gone into it and that Gintani was a sponsor of the event. Perhaps if a competitor was not the headline sponsor Gintani and this car would have received the acknowledgement that was deserved and earned?

      Congratulations to Gintani on raising the bar to where nobody else on the platform is able to tread. This car is just getting warmed up.











      This article was originally published in forum thread: The world's most powerful E92 M3, BimmerBoost.com Gintani Stage 3.5+ supercharged E92 M3 hits 773 wheel horsepower - Dynograph and video started by Sticky View original post
      Comments 1446 Comments
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SleepersOwn Click here to enlarge
        As for why I quoted this part... Don't you think it's a little childish and embarrassing for " Bimmerboost " as a whole for you to act in such a manner ?
        It's not embarassing for ESS to send fanboys to attack and try to put it down? I mean, it's not embarrassing for an adult to say he wants a physical confrontation with me over it? Over a car? And internet posts? Really?

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SleepersOwn Click here to enlarge
        you have chosen is awfully unprofessional.
        My articles are completely professional. Off topic posts on other sites have no bearing or relevance.

        Should I judge you based on what you say at a bar to a friend for example? This has what relevance to your work?

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SleepersOwn Click here to enlarge
        You stand for much more than just an owner of a high hp car. You're the face of Bimmerboost and as such, you could potentially be damaging future relationships with vendors and/or members with your demeanor. Sure you can take that " I can care less, it's their loss " route but, it seems rather foolish to play that role when it could have been prevented. It's not like you're dealing with an irate customer that won't listen to reason. I wouldn't voice my opinion if I didn't think you were being so counterproductive to your goals in such a short amount of time. Either way, good luck in your future plans with your car ! I'm sure it's gonna be a blast.
        I think you know I mess around quite a bit and you know how I treat you and other members here.

        I enjoy engaging the haters and firing back but since apparently this site, the car, and myself are all in the spotlight now I can certainly take into account your perspective and understand people may look at it differently who are not familiar. That potentially has negative ramifications so I appreciate your feedback and will take into account even in off topic nonsense on different sites what is best for this particular site.

        Hope that makes sense and thanks for the constructive criticism.
      1. MisterEm's Avatar
        MisterEm -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SleepersOwn Click here to enlarge
        As for why I quoted this part... Don't you think it's a little childish and embarrassing for " Bimmerboost " as a whole for you to act in such a manner ?
        Legitimate question.

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        It's not embarassing for ESS to send fanboys to attack and try to put it down? I mean, it's not embarrassing for an adult to say he wants a physical confrontation with me over it? Over a car? And internet posts? Really?
        As an outside observer I am confused. You took the time to single quote @SleepersOwn legitimate question, yet refuse to answer it and spin it back to someone else. The guy was asking for your opinion on your behavior as owner of Bboost - not ESS - if I read that right.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MisterEm Click here to enlarge
        yet refuse to answer it and spin it back to someone else. The guy was asking for your opinion on your behavior as owner of Bboost - not ESS - if I read that right.
        I didn't say the question was not legitimate and I believe I answered it sufficiently. I'm just pointing out perhaps questions of an immature response are to an original immature response?

        Regardless, I think this has been beat to death and time for everyone to move on. There's bigger things taking place than who said what to who and I know you are but what am I.
      1. SleepersOwn's Avatar
        SleepersOwn -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        Apparently this site, the car, and myself are all in the spotlight now I can certainly take into account your perspective and understand people may look at it differently who are not familiar. That potentially has negative ramifications so I appreciate your feedback and will take into account even in off topic nonsense on different sites what is best for this particular site.

        Hope that makes sense and thanks for the constructive criticism.
        Indeed, my points exactly.

        And you're welcome.
      1. SleepersOwn's Avatar
        SleepersOwn -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MisterEm Click here to enlarge
        As an outside observer I am confused. You took the time to single quote @SleepersOwn legitimate question, yet refuse to answer it and spin it back to someone else. The guy was asking for your opinion on your behavior as owner of Bboost - not ESS - if I read that right.
        I took notice to that but, disregarded it as he seemed to have understood my point with his last reply. All I wanted was to try and bring level headed reason to light. I would hate for something that has spent so much time being built start to crumble because of, what seems to be, minor issues that can be corrected.
      1. klipseracer's Avatar
        klipseracer -
        this thread turned into great fun. again.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SleepersOwn Click here to enlarge
        I took notice to that but, disregarded it as he seemed to have understood my point with his last reply. All I wanted was to try and bring level headed reason to light. I would hate for something that has spent so much time being built start to crumble because of, what seems to be, minor issues that can be corrected.
        Look it's all good you raise good points.

        I think people could be nicer all around but it's irrelevant. I have my focus here and as stated there are bigger things to take care of.

        Now, it's time to focus on resolving the trans and getting out onto the strip.

        Thanks again everyone for all the comments now it's time to resolve the issues and let the car speak.

        Keep in mind I've sat around for three years taking a ton of abuse and cheapshots. It was about time to fire back but that's enough, the rest will be done the right way.
      1. SleepersOwn's Avatar
        SleepersOwn -
        Good deal !
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SleepersOwn Click here to enlarge
        Good deal !
        Click here to enlarge
      1. Andrew@activeautowerke's Avatar
        Andrew@activeautowerke -
        Back on topic: Is the only thing preventing you from going to redline the tranny or is it software, fuel?
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Andrew@activeautowerke Click here to enlarge
        Back on topic: Is the only thing preventing you from going to redline the tranny or is it software, fuel?
        Jist the clutches slipping. Car has a beefy fuel system capable of much more than this.
      1. 1fastm3's Avatar
        1fastm3 -
        (they haven't found this one yet Click here to enlarge )

        http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=844099
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 1fastm3 Click here to enlarge
        (they haven't found this one yet Click here to enlarge )

        http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=844099
        Sneaky Click here to enlarge
      1. rooringhusky's Avatar
        rooringhusky -
        Have been keeping up with this all week on my phone but have been busy to post....Just wanted to say congrats Sticky and Gintani....Wish you best with this car and hope you get this car on the road ready to raise some hell...

        Will be keeping track of future progress and events that this car will attend...Please keep me in the loop of any local events in socal..

        And since im in the area close to you....Ill make a friendly offer that a buddy has a E92 M3 with a standard ESS 625 kit...If you want to make some comparo runs he would be down and im sure youd like to see the bus lengths difference....Not a "top" ESS kit but at least a standard of comparison haha
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rooringhusky Click here to enlarge
        Ill make a friendly offer that a buddy has a E92 M3 with a standard ESS 625 kit...If you want to make some comparo runs he would be down and im sure youd like to see the bus lengths difference....Not a "top" ESS kit but at least a standard of comparison haha
        Now that's cool I would love to do that to show the difference between stock internal V3si and built motor YSI. Would be very fun.

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rooringhusky Click here to enlarge
        Just wanted to say congrats Sticky and Gintani....Wish you best with this car and hope you get this car on the road ready to raise some hell...
        Thanks man I appreciate it been a long and pretty bumpy road.
      1. 1fastm3's Avatar
        1fastm3 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        Sneaky Click here to enlarge

        AND, it's gone.........
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Wow I guess they do read here.
      1. 1fastm3's Avatar
        1fastm3 -
        No doubt.
      1. bluejae's Avatar
        bluejae -
        holy smoke the car sounds freaking amazeballs!

        congrats sticky... can't wait for the little kinks to get worked out...
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bluejae Click here to enlarge
        holy smoke the car sounds freaking amazeballs!

        congrats sticky... can't wait for the little kinks to get worked out...
        Much appreciated, thank you. I expect the kinks to be worked out by the end of the month.