• The world's most powerful E92 M3, BimmerBoost.com Gintani Stage 3.5+ supercharged E92 M3 hits 773 wheel horsepower - Dynograph and video

      The world horsepower record for the E9X M3 S65 V8 currently stands at 773 wheel horsepower and belongs to Gintani as well as BimmerBoost.com, just do not expect it to stand for very long. At Bimmerfest 2013 Gintani had the BimmerBoost.com project E92 M3 on display. They worked tirelessly to get the car ready for the event and took it to the dyno the night before. On MS109 race gas and 18.5 pounds of boost the car was able to hit 773 wheel horsepower with the completely stock DCT transmission slipping at 7250 rpm.

      Looking at the dyno graph below it is easy to see where the clutches begin to slip. At about 4750 rpm the clutch slips a bit then grabs as the pull continues up to 7250 rpm where it slips again and is unable to hold the power as the car is run to its 8500 rpm redline. Regardless, 7250 rpm was enough for a new world record on the S65 V8 platform and overall on the E9X BMW platform.

      Gintani will be rebuilding the cars DCT transmission and once that is complete the car will be back on the dyno for a clean run to redline and another world record. Looking at the graph, the car should conservatively be capable of ~830 wheel horsepower at 18.5 psi with MS109. What will it do on FTW Purple and 24 psi? We will eventually find out.

      Enjoy the picture and graph below. There is a video included of the car at Bimmerfest 2013. A huge crowd was gathered around it. For some reason the announcer at Bimmerfest never notified the crowd that the world's most powerful E92 M3 was in the house and that a new world record had been achieved on the platform. I waited for hours for the announcement which was hand written and delivered to the announcer but to no avail. Additionally, the car did not win a single award despite being the E92 M3 on display that had the most work done to it. Perhaps it needed some tacky neon green trim and red roundels? Definitely odd and awkward considering the years of engineering that have gone into it and that Gintani was a sponsor of the event. Perhaps if a competitor was not the headline sponsor Gintani and this car would have received the acknowledgement that was deserved and earned?

      Congratulations to Gintani on raising the bar to where nobody else on the platform is able to tread. This car is just getting warmed up.











      This article was originally published in forum thread: The world's most powerful E92 M3, BimmerBoost.com Gintani Stage 3.5+ supercharged E92 M3 hits 773 wheel horsepower - Dynograph and video started by Sticky View original post
      Comments 1154 Comments
      1. flipm3's Avatar
        flipm3 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        There is no justification it's simply personal.
        ...very lame...

        Sucks when people can't appreciate automotive achievements while setting aside personal issues.

        At any rate, hopefully this means more people coming here to keep up with your build and generating more traffic through Bimmerboost.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by flipm3 Click here to enlarge
        Sucks when people can't appreciate automotive achievements while setting aside personal issues.
        Exactly. But.. I mean BimmerBoost just grows stronger and stronger due to it. Look at how many people are online right now once they cut that thread off.

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by flipm3 Click here to enlarge
        At any rate, hopefully this means more people coming here to keep up with your build and generating more traffic through Bimmerboost.
        Exactly correct, worked like a charm.
      1. exmowner's Avatar
        exmowner -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Andrew@activeautowerke Click here to enlarge
        Click here to enlarge Agh man I liked that thread ! Back to reading Ess threads all the time
        I was actually interested in the build and in Sticky's car when I started reading the thread. Then the drama began....

        Andrew the reason you read about ess cars all the time is because they sell the most kits. Before I saw any of your posts on either site, I had respect for active and the products they offered. You cast a dark cloud on the company in my eyes. Before I went with ess for my car I had driven a buddies active blown car and I liked it. Your comments make active look like an unsophisticated organization....it's sad.

        Stick congratz on an amazing sounding car! Would I let a company employee or anyone for that matter rev the $#@! out of my car ? Ah NO

        It was funny in the vid when you were going around yelling 'it's my car'' Click here to enlarge

        Hope it get's a functioning transmission soon!
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by exmowner Click here to enlarge
        Andrew the reason you read about ess cars all the time is because they sell the most kits.
        Due to manipulating people and marketing, not due to being the best. And they encourage their fanboys to attack competitors.

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by exmowner Click here to enlarge
        You cast a dark cloud on the company in my eyes. Before I went with ess for my car I had driven a buddies active blown car and I liked it. Your comments make active look like an unsophisticated organization....it's sad.
        And yes you ignore that ESS used a 600 whp dyno graph to promote their kit early on saying they hit that number on pump gas through the stock exhaust at 8 psi? And you're telling me Active calling BS ESS dyno manipulation is casting a dark cloud?

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by exmowner Click here to enlarge
        Stick congratz on an amazing sounding car! Would I let a company employee or anyone for that matter rev the $#@! out of my car ? Ah NO
        The guy built the car. If anything happened he'd take care of it. I have full confidence in him and he drove the car there and home. What do I need to worry about?

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by exmowner Click here to enlarge
        It was funny in the vid when you were going around yelling 'it's my car''
        Heh well I wanted people to understand why I was pushing my way to the front.

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by exmowner Click here to enlarge
        Hope it get's a functioning transmission soon!
        Yep pretty soon not going to be much of a problem. Wish I did things a little differently but too late all that matters is getting this done now.

        Thanks for the comments.
      1. DFM's Avatar
        DFM -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by flipm3 Click here to enlarge
        Absurd....did the thread get ugly or something?

        Why would tightie be allowed to have to have a whole review and thread on his solid Gintani kit, but a third party can't post about another ground breaking build that they heard word of??!!

        I'd love to hear the fair justification of that...
        I wouldn't hold your breath for it.
      1. Andrew@activeautowerke's Avatar
        Andrew@activeautowerke -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by exmowner Click here to enlarge
        I was actually interested in the build and in Sticky's car when I started reading the thread. Then the drama began....

        Andrew the reason you read about ess cars all the time is because they sell the most kits. Before I saw any of your posts on either site, I had respect for active and the products they offered. You cast a dark cloud on the company in my eyes. Before I went with ess for my car I had driven a buddies active blown car and I liked it. Your comments make active look like an unsophisticated organization....it's sad.

        Stick congratz on an amazing sounding car! Would I let a company employee or anyone for that matter rev the $#@! out of my car ? Ah NO

        It was funny in the vid when you were going around yelling 'it's my car'' Click here to enlarge

        Hope it get's a functioning transmission soon!
        If you only knew how my first day started with all the Bs that fell on my lap. Unless you have worked with me personally your opinion is just that an opinion.

        Its hard to make friends calling out Bs.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Andrew@activeautowerke Click here to enlarge
        If you only knew how my first day started with all the Bs that fell on my lap. Unless you have worked with me personally your opinion is just that an opinion.

        Its hard to make friends calling out Bs.
        I never did. But... I never stopped calling it out. And now the BMW enthusiast has a real place to call home.

        Let me send you guys some T-Shirts, pm me some sizes for the guys at AA.
      1. LostMarine's Avatar
        LostMarine -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Andrew@activeautowerke Click here to enlarge
        Click here to enlarge Agh man I liked that thread ! Back to reading Ess threads all the time
        lol, yea, see how many old threads were bumped for no reason Click here to enlarge
      1. bigup's Avatar
        bigup -
        The most powerful E92 M3 to date, and they delete the thread!

        That forum just dropped to a new low, if possible.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigup Click here to enlarge
        The most powerful E92 M3 to date, and they delete the thread!

        That forum just dropped to a new low, if possible.
        Heh, you made me chuckle with the "if possible"
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        I'm just amazed so many people can't say congratulations. It's really that simple.
      1. bigup's Avatar
        bigup -
        M3Post/E90Post seems to be dying anyway .. even the local Calgary threads are drying up, and that is one of the only reasons I went there. We used to have a few posts each day in there, now we're lucky to get 1 per week.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigup Click here to enlarge
        M3Post/E90Post seems to be dying anyway .. even the local Calgary threads are drying up, and that is one of the only reasons I went there. We used to have a few posts each day in there, now we're lucky to get 1 per week.
        I'll do my best to push it into the grave but it's going to be a hell of a long while. Freed a few minds this week though, can't complain.
      1. E90Company's Avatar
        E90Company -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        I'll do my best to push it into the grave but it's going to be a hell of a long while. Freed a few minds this week though, can't complain.
        Click here to enlarge
      1. bigup's Avatar
        bigup -
        Just changed my signature to this:
        "Sțǐcky's Gǐnțanǐ 77x whp world record - see it at Ɓǐmmȇrbȏȏșț.com ! "

        See how long it takes them to notice Click here to enlarge
      1. E90Company's Avatar
        E90Company -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigup Click here to enlarge
        Just changed my signature to this:
        "Sțǐcky's Gǐnțanǐ 77x whp world record - see it at Ɓǐmmȇrbȏȏșț.com ! "

        See how long it takes them to notice Click here to enlarge
        Nice.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigup Click here to enlarge
        Just changed my signature to this:
        "Sțǐcky's Gǐnțanǐ 77x whp world record - see it at Ɓǐmmȇrbȏȏșț.com ! "

        See how long it takes them to notice Click here to enlarge
        They're pissed off as is, you're going to get banned... but I have a home for you if you do.
      1. bigup's Avatar
        bigup -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        They're pissed off as is, you're going to get banned... but I have a home for you if you do.
        Ha ha .. I have no reason to go there anyway anymore; and if I really need to read it I'll just use a different IP.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigup Click here to enlarge
        Ha ha .. I have no reason to go there anyway anymore; and if I really need to read it I'll just use a different IP.
        Well that's the spirit.
      1. TZ04XJR's Avatar
        TZ04XJR -
        Click here to enlarge Hell yea Sticky.. So it's alive and been spotted in the public sh*tting on the E9x world huh? I bet you can't stop grinning! Damn I can't wait to see you do work in this thing Click here to enlarge

        All the hateful comments are cracking me up, especially the douche with the "he's not the first" list. They should make you smile bro. Let your balls hang out, someone is bound to complain about it lol.

        -TZ