• The world's most powerful E92 M3, BimmerBoost.com Gintani Stage 3.5+ supercharged E92 M3 hits 773 wheel horsepower - Dynograph and video

      The world horsepower record for the E9X M3 S65 V8 currently stands at 773 wheel horsepower and belongs to Gintani as well as BimmerBoost.com, just do not expect it to stand for very long. At Bimmerfest 2013 Gintani had the BimmerBoost.com project E92 M3 on display. They worked tirelessly to get the car ready for the event and took it to the dyno the night before. On MS109 race gas and 18.5 pounds of boost the car was able to hit 773 wheel horsepower with the completely stock DCT transmission slipping at 7250 rpm.

      Looking at the dyno graph below it is easy to see where the clutches begin to slip. At about 4750 rpm the clutch slips a bit then grabs as the pull continues up to 7250 rpm where it slips again and is unable to hold the power as the car is run to its 8500 rpm redline. Regardless, 7250 rpm was enough for a new world record on the S65 V8 platform and overall on the E9X BMW platform.

      Gintani will be rebuilding the cars DCT transmission and once that is complete the car will be back on the dyno for a clean run to redline and another world record. Looking at the graph, the car should conservatively be capable of ~830 wheel horsepower at 18.5 psi with MS109. What will it do on FTW Purple and 24 psi? We will eventually find out.

      Enjoy the picture and graph below. There is a video included of the car at Bimmerfest 2013. A huge crowd was gathered around it. For some reason the announcer at Bimmerfest never notified the crowd that the world's most powerful E92 M3 was in the house and that a new world record had been achieved on the platform. I waited for hours for the announcement which was hand written and delivered to the announcer but to no avail. Additionally, the car did not win a single award despite being the E92 M3 on display that had the most work done to it. Perhaps it needed some tacky neon green trim and red roundels? Definitely odd and awkward considering the years of engineering that have gone into it and that Gintani was a sponsor of the event. Perhaps if a competitor was not the headline sponsor Gintani and this car would have received the acknowledgement that was deserved and earned?

      Congratulations to Gintani on raising the bar to where nobody else on the platform is able to tread. This car is just getting warmed up.











      This article was originally published in forum thread: The world's most powerful E92 M3, BimmerBoost.com Gintani Stage 3.5+ supercharged E92 M3 hits 773 wheel horsepower - Dynograph and video started by Sticky View original post
      Comments 1183 Comments
      1. VargasTurboTech's Avatar
        VargasTurboTech -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        I just really don't get it. Who the hell are the judges? What do they know about anything? This is a whole new level for the M3 and not even anything? Not even, "hey go check out the most powerful E92 at the Gintani booth" over the loudspeaker at the very least?



        I can't wait for that! Someone needs to hurry up with the built motor for the N54.

        Think you will be able to go deep into the 800's?
        Dude deep into the 800's with a built motor should be pretty simple, providing the fuel system is addressed. I real LPFP solution needs to be made. I started doing it and the company dropped the ball. All we really had to do for 800 was throw some more boost at it and timing. But we didn't want to break it. Can't wait to see you run some of these $#@! talkers.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
        i'm pretty keen on the FTWP results too, dont see many of them ,but when you do, it's always some sort of record broken over any other fuel.
        I'm REALLY curious what the FTW Purple gives me. I may be able to get close to that magic 1XXX number which would just be mind blowing.

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
        then i read this thread and see your car got no mention for it's achievement, because, what's that? i was right about sponsorship > cars.
        I honestly don't get it. It's supposed to be a show for BMW enthusiasts. They should respect any and all of the BMW's not just those running a certain tuners parts. It's complete BS. Not even a freaking mention? Really?
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
        Dude deep into the 800's with a built motor should be pretty simple, providing the fuel system is addressed. I real LPFP solution needs to be made. I started doing it and the company dropped the ball. All we really had to do for 800 was throw some more boost at it and timing. But we didn't want to break it. Can't wait to see you run some of these $#@! talkers.
        Well the guy with the VT3 ESS setup came over to the booth and looked at my car. Gintani asked to set up a run and he declined. I'm going to have a tough time getting any of these people who ran their mouths to line up.

        Why no LPFP solution? Does what you did with the HPFP not apply? So 800+ won't be possible until the LPFP is addressed?
      1. import36's Avatar
        import36 -
        holy %$&^ that thing sounds insane!!
      1. mtarone's Avatar
        mtarone -
        Well done dude, you kept that quiet on Thursday! You should get some BimmerBoost stickers for the car to help promote the site.

        Look forward to seeing more of it once you get your DCT and clutch packs in.

        Edit: Oops just read that you didnt know it was going to be there - all is forgiven Click here to enlarge
      1. DFM's Avatar
        DFM -
        Congrats sticky. Your sounds menacing. Looking forward to seeing what this setup is really capable of.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mtarone Click here to enlarge
        You should get some BimmerBoost stickers for the car to help promote the site.
        Heh, I know just haven't gotten around to it. I'll be whoring the crap out of it, not to worry. Maybe I'll do a BimmerBoost.com vinyl setup if it can be tasteful.
      1. Flinchy's Avatar
        Flinchy -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
        Dude deep into the 800's with a built motor should be pretty simple, providing the fuel system is addressed. I real LPFP solution needs to be made. I started doing it and the company dropped the ball. All we really had to do for 800 was throw some more boost at it and timing. But we didn't want to break it. Can't wait to see you run some of these $#@! talkers.
        should be indeed,

        what's wrong with the LPFP though? the 355 E85 drop in is working fine so far? flows 400+LPH total anyway? do you mean the midrange issues the fuelling system is having in general at the moment? it's flowing enough for 800+ as long as the HPFP can take it now though.

        or do you want something with a bit more 'style'/permanence because i can totally dig that haha.. package deal with teh HPFP upgrade if it happens? Click here to enlarge

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        I'm REALLY curious what the FTW Purple gives me. I may be able to get close to that magic 1XXX numbers which would just be mind blowing.



        I honestly don't get it. It's supposed to be a show for BMW enthusiasts. They should respect any and all of the BMW's not just those running a certain tuners parts. It's complete BS. Not even a freaking mention? Really?
        well if you're planning to go from 18.5 to 24 and you're on MS109 now... FTWpurple is apparently 120 octane (RON i guess? or AKI still? octane is a horrible number to talk about anyway because theres too many different versions).. with the 5.5PSI more and the extra timing... plus the additional 1000rpm you can rev.. plus it makes more power than E85 tune for tune apparently anyway.

        ive been expecting 1000whp the whole time tbh Click here to enlarge.. no disappointment regardless what it hits, but it's what i figured the aim was haha

        yeah i don't know... it's good over here, there are specific classes for cars that are all show and no go, horsepower is king over here with festivals like summernats and powercruise, as i'm sure you're aware. bring a car here and break a record? damn straight it'll be plastered over social media by 15+ different organizations within the evening. and brand doesn't matter in the least. holden vs ford is the biggest car rivalry in the world by far (well... if you live here it is Click here to enlarge )... and regardless if it's a 4.0 6 turbo or twin turbo LS3 hitting 1000whp... heck, even if some random RB26 rocks up and blows them all the way, as long as it does sick skids and makes unreasonable amounts of noise, no one gives a $#@!.

        doesn't matter if it's home built or shop built

        heck, mine's not even started and i've got guaranteed shoots in the future from downshift and a few other sites/guys who shoot for magazines. (if you're not aware of downshift it's become the biggest organized car scene in australia)

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        I just really don't get it. Who the hell are the judges? What do they know about anything? This is a whole new level for the M3 and not even anything? Not even, "hey go check out the most powerful E92 at the Gintani booth" over the loudspeaker at the very least?



        I can't wait for that! Someone needs to hurry up with the built motor for the N54.

        Think you will be able to go deep into the 800's?
        good question - my best guess would be 'totally not paid off by Bimmerpost™'

        i can't wait either, someone do it soonish so i get even more motivation ;D

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        Well the guy with the VT3 ESS setup came over to the booth and looked at my car. Gintani asked to set up a run and he declined. I'm going to have a tough time getting any of these people who ran their mouths to line up.

        Why no LPFP solution? Does what you did with the HPFP not apply? So 800+ won't be possible until the LPFP is addressed?
        well he wouldn't want to get embarrassed now would he haha

        LPFP should easily be able to make power into 800+, terry's shown the parallel setup with the walbro E85 flows 420LPH or something at 70psi? i'm guessing he means the midrange fuelling issue that's probably not fixable via HPFP only?
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
        bring a car here and break a record? damn straight it'll be plastered over social media by 15+ different organizations within the evening.
        You'd think that is how it should work.

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
        good question - my best guess would be 'totally not paid off by Bimmerpost™'
        Well BimmerPost had nothing to do with this. We know who did though.

        The fact that absoultely 0 credit of any kind was given shows what we are dealing with though. The bias is so blatant it's sickening.

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
        well he wouldn't want to get embarrassed now would he haha
        Sucks for him.
      1. Flinchy's Avatar
        Flinchy -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        You'd think that is how it should work.
        yeah. soon enough youll be big and loud enough to not be ignored Click here to enlarge

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        The fact that absoultely 0 credit of any kind was given shows what we are dealing with though. The bias is so blatant it's sickening.
        ah well, you get my point haha - regardless, a vendor or sponsor or .. really, someone who hates you (and there's plenty of them in the BMW world no?)

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        Sucks for him.
        personally? i see no shame/downside to being spanked by the worlds fastest... the publicity your car would get for being in that race/video/article is entirely worth it.
      1. Eric335's Avatar
        Eric335 -
        Well well well Sticky. Congrats!
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
        yeah. soon enough youll be big and loud enough to not be ignored
        Oh yes... I'm biding my time. I've been building and building for the past three years, car and forum, and soon my time will come.

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
        really, someone who hates you (and there's plenty of them in the BMW world no?)
        I'm pretty sure there are entire forums dedicated to them.

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
        personally? i see no shame/downside to being spanked by the worlds fastest... the publicity your car would get for being in that race/video/article is entirely worth it.
        But then they have to admit they are not the best and everyone will say Gintani and I have the fastest M3. So... their ego won't let go. Reality is, they aren't the best. We are.
      1. Mike@VAC's Avatar
        Mike@VAC -
        To be fair, did the BF team even know about this new record or that the car was going to be there?

        As Vargas said, badass fast cars never win at shows. Also, 'vendor' cars are not automatically entered into the car show component of this (or any) shows. Most shows do not allow vendors cars to compete with enthusiasts. That looked like a Gintani car.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike@VAC Click here to enlarge
        To be fair, did the BF team even know about this new record or that the car was going to be there?

        As Vargas said, badass fast cars never win at shows. Also, 'vendor' cars are not automatically entered into the car show component of this (or any) shows. Most shows do not allow vendors cars to compete with enthusiasts. That looked like a Gintani car.
        Yes. And like I said they were notified twice and had a notecard with the info taped on the stage. Never announced...
      1. sr20seb's Avatar
        sr20seb -
        Most car shows are rigged as $#@!. Not all but most, this is more of a issue with the old timers and classic car shows/muscle cars. Usually the judges are friends of friends of friends....you know how it goes after that.
      1. bobS's Avatar
        bobS -
        Wow, that car sounds insane! Congrats sticky!
      1. PianoProdigy's Avatar
        PianoProdigy -
        Just watched and listened. Damn. Sounds amazing.
      1. dzenno@PTF's Avatar
        dzenno@PTF -
        Ok, that sounds SICK! Click here to enlarge
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bobS Click here to enlarge
        Wow, that car sounds insane! Congrats sticky!
        Much appreciated. Not sure if you are still out of town but let me know if you got your shirt.
      1. bobS's Avatar
        bobS -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        Much appreciated. Not sure if you are still out of town but let me know if you got your shirt.
        I just got back, I'll check tomorrow, I have packages here but they are probably the wife's clothes lol