9310 Steel wrist pins which are stonger and lighter than the OEM setup are included and compatible with the stock rods. The piston rings are also designed for a motor that will be seeing big boost.
As you can see in the photos, the pistons are ceramic coated on top to aid with heat resistance and the skirts are also coated with teflon to reduce friction.
Less weight and greater strength means a motor that will handle much more power and also rev quicker and more easily. Combining these pistons with the Weistec M113K 3.0 liter supercharger upgrade is really a no-brainer for those looking to get big power (reliably) out of the M113K platform.
- Maintains Factory Compression Ratio
- Ceramic Coated Piston Tops
- Teflon Coated Piston Skirts
- Improved Wrist Pin Material and Design
- Significant Weight Savings Totaling 101.5 Grams
- Compatible with OEM and OEM Sized Connecting Rods
- Performance Ring Set Included
- High Strength/Quality Design and Construction
- Increased Power Capacity and Heat Dissipation