Close

    • Mercedes-Benz W212 E-Class Facelift leaked early - Pictures/images

      No surprise the new W212 E-Class facelift was leaked early onto the internet before its official Detroit debut. The leak comes from an unknown European source showing the European model. The images are fairly low resolution but still reveal the majority of the design details. Obviously the largest change is to the headlights which ditch the classic separated look for a single headlight that attempts to mimic the angles of the old separated look somewhat.

      The E-Class refresh is exactly what was expected after the teasers from Mercedes. However, in the teaser the headlights looked much more aggressive, especially when lit. The final result does not have quite the same aggression as the pre-facelift models. The taillights also seem a bit too big. Overall BenzBoost's reaction is mixed, this may be one that needs to grow on you.








      This article was originally published in forum thread: Mercedes-Benz W212 E-Class Facelift leaked early - Pictures/images started by Sticky View original post
      Comments 5 Comments
      1. alq80's Avatar
        alq80 -
        looks cool but starting to mesh with the Kias and Hyundais. The bubbly rounded look is becoming standard. It needs less roundness!
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alq80 Click here to enlarge
        looks cool but starting to mesh with the Kias and Hyundais. The bubbly rounded look is becoming standard. It needs less roundness!
        I really prefer it before the facelift, this wasn't even necessary. Looks way less aggressive.
      1. alq80's Avatar
        alq80 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        I really prefer it before the facelift, this wasn't even necessary. Looks way less aggressive.
        Yeah, if anything they should have reworked the rear taillamp to make it looks a bit better. also arent the separate front lamps like a defining feature of the E? seems a bit strange to kill that tradition.
      1. Sorena's Avatar
        Sorena -
        Reminds me of this:
        Attachment 23042
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alq80 Click here to enlarge
        also arent the separate front lamps like a defining feature of the E? seems a bit strange to kill that tradition.
        My point exactly.