• New naturally aspirated overall M156 / C63 AMG 1/4 mile record - 10.6@130

      A big congratulations to BenzBoost member Dodger63. He raised the bar significantly turning a 10.6@130 all motor at Maryland International Raceway this week. This is the quickest naturally aspirated pass to date for any M156 equipped vehicle. The vehicle essentially has bolt on's with a new race gas tune and was run on drag radials with skinnies up front. There is also a bit of weight reduction provided by carbon fiber body pieces. Congratulations once again!



      This article was originally published in forum thread: Dodger does It again New NA record started by Mthis View original post
      Comments 69 Comments
      1. Dodger63's Avatar
        Dodger63 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
        Exactly...and it would be just another bastardized ricer hooptie with very little real world attributes, like Ahmeds.
        Ahmeds car looks and runs great real world
      1. LZH's Avatar
        LZH -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
        Ahmeds car looks and runs great real world
        Then why did he decline my "real world" bet to run for pink slips ? I'll tell you why...because he knew he would have been walking home.
        Here:
        http://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/2...as-mile-6.html

        And again here:

        http://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/2...nitrous-4.html

        Declined both times and made excuses.

        Bet still stands, Ackmhed.
      1. propain's Avatar
        propain -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
        Exactly...and it would be just another bastardized ricer hooptie with very little real world attributes, like Ahmeds.
        The dudes name is Ahmad. His car has just as much right to be on the track as any other "bastardized" Black Series or C63 I have seen on it. We are all here because we love fast cars and because they are Mercedes. Who cares how he gets there? What an ignorant comment from someone who doesn't even track his car. 1/4 Mile track... before you spout off your automotive resume. You know d^$# about the 1/4 mile so why don't you just sit back and know your place. Click here to enlarge
      1. JRCART's Avatar
        JRCART -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blackbenzz Click here to enlarge
        Awesome can't wait to see what's next! weistec is coming out with some awesome stuff! Wonder what a 3L weistec sc would do on my car Click here to enlarge


        Yes a one off for a ton of cash. We are talking $200k in mods invested already so it would have cost less and been faster. I don't see your point.

        Trust me, it can be done. It has been done in a smaller C55, so why not a CLK BS? You guys are just too used to writing checks for kits and not used to thinking for yourselves. Just because there is no kit doesn't mean you can't do it. And your if this and if that statements mean nothing. I have less displacement and run less boost, less octane, on less compression than these guys and still dyno higher and run quicker times... In imaginary land a ricer hoopty shouldn't be keeping up with these high dollar rides right?
        I don't know about a 3.0 but Weistec can help you with a 2.9
      1. mainah's Avatar
        mainah -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
        ....Bet still stands, Ackmhed.
        C'mon man - this isn't cool, is it? You can rise above quips like the above, and you know it.

        It's all well and good to goad each other about knowledge of cars, who's car is better, and reneging on bets, but leave out the above.

        No matter how heated a debate gets, there's no reason to go that far.
      1. propain's Avatar
        propain -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mainah Click here to enlarge
        C'mon man - this isn't cool, is it? You can rise above quips like the above, and you know it.

        It's all well and good to goad each other about knowledge of cars, who's car is better, and reneging on bets, but leave out the above.

        No matter how heated a debate gets, there's no reason to go that far.
        Not the first time either. Total douche move.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
        Not the first time either. Total douche move.
        Pot calling kettle black.

        Let's relax on the name calling all around.
      1. propain's Avatar
        propain -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        Pot calling kettle black.

        Let's relax on the name calling all around.
        Your bias never ceases to amaze me. LOL
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
        Your bias never ceases to amaze me. LOL
        If was biased I would overlook one instead of saying all around. LOL yourself, it is valid to point out your statement was hypocritical as you throw out an insult while criticizing someone for an insult.
      1. LZH's Avatar
        LZH -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
        Not the first time either. Total douche move.
        Oh no I've offended Propain. LOL. Take your skirt off bro. It's all in good fun. Wasn't it you who said you are really only here to get a rise out of people/entertainment ? What, can't take a dose of your own medicine ?
      1. propain's Avatar
        propain -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        If was biased I would overlook one instead of saying all around. LOL yourself, it is valid to point out your statement was hypocritical as you throw out an insult while criticizing someone for an insult.
        Joe... Just please run your forum and try not to let your personal friendships get in the way. Anyone else would have received a big neg rep spank from you for that. But not your buddy Luke who you owe big time.. LOL..
      1. LZH's Avatar
        LZH -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
        Joe... Just please run your forum and try not to let your personal friendships get in the way. Anyone else would have received a big neg rep spank from you for that. But not your buddy Luke who you owe big time.. LOL..
        dude what is with you ?? All you do is whine like a little crybaby about how this place is run - if you don't like it, then why do you continue to post here so much ?? And Sticky doesn't owe me anything so stop making assumptions you know nothing about.
      1. propain's Avatar
        propain -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
        Oh no I've offended Propain. LOL. Take your skirt off bro. It's all in good fun. Wasn't it you who said you are really only here to get a rise out of people/entertainment ? What, can't take a dose of your own medicine ?
        You offend everyone because you are offensive. Its one thing to throw around some insults but I believe your last was below the belt. Again, not the first time call him the wrong name either. I don't know why "Ackmed" is an insult for you but it would seem you are using it as a racist statement for whatever reason. Unless you just keep forgetting his name for some reason... LOL

        I don't care to fight you and the forum owner because we all know how this will play out... So please... both of you feel free to have the last hypocritical word. Click here to enlarge
      1. LZH's Avatar
        LZH -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
        You offend everyone because you are offensive. Its one thing to throw around some insults but I believe your last was below the belt. Again, not the first time call him the wrong name either. I don't know why "Ackmed" is an insult for you but it would seem you are using it as a racist statement for whatever reason. Unless you just keep forgetting his name for some reason... LOL

        I don't care to fight you and the forum owner because we all know how this will play out... So please... both of you feel free to have the last hypocritical word. Click here to enlarge
        I don't know why you find it offensive either but you sure have your panties in a bunch over it and are reading the way YOU want to. However that may be...it wouldn't be racist...it would be bigoted LOL. Either way, it seems you don't like the way things operate around here - you know where the door is, why not use it and go back to MBW where you can be a little crybaby to the mods.
      1. propain's Avatar
        propain -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
        And Sticky doesn't owe me anything so stop making assumptions you know nothing about.
        I never assume...

        Attachment 12831
      1. LZH's Avatar
        LZH -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
        I never assume...

        Attachment 12831
        HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Hey, if Sticky thinks he owes me something he's mistaken. I don't feel that I'm owed anything and I think that last comment was directed squarely at you - so quit being so sensitive LOL.
        And speaking of hypocrisy....I find it interesting that not only did you save, but also post these private messages....the same messages that you chastised Sticky for posting, YOU are now posting. LOL. Dude, you really need to get a life.
      1. propain's Avatar
        propain -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
        HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Hey, if Sticky thinks he owes me something he's mistaken. I don't feel that I'm owed anything and I think that last comment was directed squarely at you - so quit being so sensitive LOL.
        LOL... awwwwww... I made you look stupid. That was fun. That is why I enjoy posting here. Click here to enlarge

        I didn't criticize him for posting the text. I criticized him for the content of the texts.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
        Joe... Just please run your forum and try not to let your personal friendships get in the way. Anyone else would have received a big neg rep spank from you for that. But not your buddy Luke who you owe big time.. LOL..
        If I had to show you my rep history it would show there is nobody here who has not received a neg rep from me at some point, definitely including both of you. Don't tell me how to run my forum, you stop being a hypocrite.

        And yes, I owe him among many others a debt of gratitude for positively helping the forum. You on the other hand desire to make things more difficult and negative. I know which I prefer.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
        I never assume...

        Attachment 12831
        Yep, my word means something. I won't turn my back on people who have helped me because that is how I am.

        Go ahead and argue until your fingers fall off if you want.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
        the same messages that you chastised Sticky for posting, YOU are now posting.
        I believe I said something about the pot calling the kettle black earlier that was dismissed...

        Can't argue with this.