Weistec oil / air separater available for M156 and M159 (63 AMG) motors - $529.99
This oil and air seperator can be used on stock cars to cars that are highly modified even with superchargers. What does it do? It reduces oil retention by the engine and reduces knock. Essentially, better for your motor assisting longevity and acting as a preventative measure. From Weistec, "As the excess crankcase pressure is vented through the PCV valve and into the intake manifold the engine will eventually draw in, not only air which is wanted, but also particles of aerated oil which creates instability in power due to the low octane level of oil."
Pictured below is a typical intake manifold from an M156 engine after 8,500miles (13,700Km). It is very clear the amount of oil that is being drawn in by the engine.
- Eliminates the anti octane properties of oil
- CNC machined 6061 aluminum
- Hard anodized to military spec
- Direct bolt in for M156/M159 vehicles
- Utilizes brass filter elements
- 100% serviceable
- Flexible and reversible mounting and installation
Please contact @Weistec
for any questions or to order.