Close

    • Comparison of MHP long tube and Renntech shorty M156 headers show poor weld and product quality from Renntech

      Pictures of these Renntech headers (it was confirmed these are in fact from Renntech Florida) were posted up by a BenzBoost user. We all know MHP makes a high quality product and that is seen here with what is clearly the MHP long tube setup. What is stated as the Renntech header appears to be a modified stock setup and clearly is not a long tube or race setup as we were told the customer asked for. An additional claim is that these are $8000 dollar headers from Renntech but in an article posted last week we showed the Renntech long tube headers which are ceramic coated for that price and they look nothing like these.

      We suggest you come to your own conclusion but there is no denying the terrible welds and simply poor quality of the shorty headers seen here vs. MHP. What one can definitively take away is the MHP long tube option is a solid one. We will wait on comments from Renntech and continue to state that Renntech is a high quality option. We also believe Renntech offers a warranty on exhaust pieces so if the owner was upset and this was a Renntech piece this issue would have been taken care of by quality customer service.















      * It was confirmed that these are in fact headers from Renntech Florida.




      This article was originally published in forum thread: RENNTECH versus MHP Headers Pics started by JBond View original post
      Comments 271 Comments
      1. AMG4V's Avatar
        AMG4V -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JBond Click here to enlarge
        LOL, no they didn't. The customer is still stuck with a set of failed RENNTECH headers and no reimbursement. Does RENNTECH not offer a lifetime warranty on exhaust products like all other mercedes benz vendors?

        Until a refund or reimbursement is granted this is still a Fail for RENNTECH.
        Andy,
        wake up it's the weekend, just because you are "promoting" your business 24/7 doesn't mean everybody else does.
        Renntech replied as soon as they heard and i am sure they will take care of it.
        Give them the benefit of the doubt that this could be a case of miscommunication, because it sure looks like it (not for you of course, you just want to make it into something that is not there)
      1. AMG4V's Avatar
        AMG4V -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JBond Click here to enlarge
        I think you need to reread JRCARTs posts, not only to me but to others as well. He disrespects other members (yomomma for instance) regularly yet nothing is ever done or no comments are made to him. Why?

        I don't care if the headers are 5 years old, if they are lifetime warrantied then what's the issue?

        Again there is no resolution so please don't act like RENNTECH has rectified anything at this point because they simply haven't nor have they. If they do I will be the first to give props. However I will wait until the owner (the other side, the one not being accounted for via exenom yet) says so not the vendor.

        I disagree with your opinion, JRCARTs posts are at least as aggressive not to mention there are 3x as many of them. I've never in my life seen an adult resort to lying, name calling, etc just to make themselves feel and look better. Begs the question as to why if their life is so very wonderful as they always love to claim it to be.
        Andy, I think you are talking about yourself. Maybe it's time to look for professional help.
      1. AMG4V's Avatar
        AMG4V -
        Edit by admin: Violation of vendor rules/guidelines.
      1. JBond's Avatar
        JBond -
        AMG4V another troll (just like 63Master) can stop posting now as well.
      1. JBond's Avatar
        JBond -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by AMG4ME Click here to enlarge
        Andy did you refund Dads all the wasted $$$ money spent installing your camshafts that don't work. I heard they threw them in the trash!
        You can stop posting as well. Dads is on the forum, ask him where his cams are. HWA. Too bad you don't know what that stands for. Goodbye.
      1. JBond's Avatar
        JBond -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
        Did you just refer to yourself in the 3rd person? Hmmmmm...
        Yes because many people use this username just like JRCART. Make sense now?

        Honestly this bashing one company to promote another is getting ridiculous. Let your product speak for itself. If you have to create threads bashing others to promote your product well its just dirty and jbond being Andy or not I would put a stop to it either way. It doesn't promote business it turns everyone off. Jbond or whoever you are, you are hurting MHP more than helping.
        If you really feel that way then you either didn't read the thread or just read responses from people that don't seem to care about the customer, just protecting a vendor that ignored a customer for years.

        I don't have a product lmao. Please don't reference me as Andy, because I'm not and you are simply assuming based off other posts in this forum. That's something this site doesn't need more of, assumptions. Look at the influx of trolls in this thread alone: 63Master, AMG4v, AMG4Me, etc.

        Unless anyone has anything to add regarding the situation in question, that being the customer being refunded what he's owed based on RENNTECH's claim, don't bother posting. All you're doing is adding drama to a situation that requires none.
      1. MHP LLC's Avatar
        MHP LLC -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by AMG4V Click here to enlarge
        See Andy, what comes around goes around. Don't call call so frantic on Renntech to give a refund so this guy can buy more of your crap. Take care of your own business and refund JRCART his money.
        And when that is done and you have refunded all the money you owe to all the other customers, then you can come here again and start over.
        That is libel.

        We don't owe anyone anything, we have never blown anything up, and we haven't had a return since 3/2009 (Dave Kasper). You saying anything to the contrary is a pure lie.

        Joe please get me AMG4V's info so I can handle it in the appropriate manner please.

        Thanks
      1. MHP LLC's Avatar
        MHP LLC -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by AMG4V Click here to enlarge
        Andy,
        wake up it's the weekend, just because you are "promoting" your business 24/7 doesn't mean everybody else does.
        Renntech replied as soon as they heard and i am sure they will take care of it.
        Give them the benefit of the doubt that this could be a case of miscommunication, because it sure looks like it (not for you of course, you just want to make it into something that is not there)
        You will also stop referring to jbond as "Andy", I post as "MHP LLC".
      1. propain's Avatar
        propain -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JBond Click here to enlarge
        Yes because many people use this username just like JRCART. Make sense now?



        If you really feel that way then you either didn't read the thread or just read responses from people that don't seem to care about the customer, just protecting a vendor that ignored a customer for years.

        I don't have a product lmao. Please don't reference me as Andy, because I'm not and you are simply assuming based off other posts in this forum. That's something this site doesn't need more of, assumptions. Look at the influx of trolls in this thread alone: 63Master, AMG4v, AMG4Me, etc.

        Unless anyone has anything to add regarding the situation in question, that being the customer being refunded what he's owed based on RENNTECH's claim, don't bother posting. All you're doing is adding drama to a situation that requires none.
        No it doesn't make sense at all. How many people use Jbonds account? Honestly, you guys with your multiple personalities and multiple posters under one account BS. I never saw you reference that you had multiple people using your user name in this thread. Sorry if I missed it. Seems like a gay ass excuse anyhow. Why would multiple posters continue your thought process in this thread? All of you see eye to eye on this? Make no sense at all.

        I do feel that way and I read the thread. This thread has a singular purpose. To make one product look bad and to make another look good. Don't insult my intelligence or others by saying it was anything else. Why is it that MHP is even in this thread? Why not just tell your story about the Renntech Shorty's? Why Compare? Seems like the same as another recent drama I just read.

        I never said you were Andy. I said you weren't helping Andy. I'm surprised quite honestly that Andy hasn't told you to STFU because you really are hurting his business with this thread. Seeing as he hasn't and you say you aren't Andy he must condone this behavior from you. That is as good as you being him in my opinion.

        I know its harsh Andy and you and I have spoken many times at length on this exact topic, but this $#@! is really getting old. Whatever, its not my business. I just thought it was funny when he referred to himself in the 3rd person. I'm out, enjoy the rest of the thread. Click here to enlarge
      1. LZH's Avatar
        LZH -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
        No it doesn't make sense at all. How many people use Jbonds account? Honestly, you guys with your multiple personalities and multiple posters under one account BS. I never saw you reference that you had multiple people using your user name in this thread. Sorry if I missed it. Seems like a gay ass excuse anyhow. Why would multiple posters continue your thought process in this thread? All of you see eye to eye on this? Make no sense at all.

        I do feel that way and I read the thread. This thread has a singular purpose. To make one product look bad and to make another look good. Don't insult my intelligence or others by saying it was anything else. Why is it that MHP is even in this thread? Why not just tell your story about the Renntech Shorty's? Why Compare? Seems like the same as another recent drama I just read.

        I never said you were Andy. I said you weren't helping Andy. I'm surprised quite honestly that Andy hasn't told you to STFU because you really are hurting his business with this thread. Seeing as he hasn't and you say you aren't Andy he must condone this behavior from you. That is as good as you being him in my opinion.

        I know its harsh Andy and you and I have spoken many times at length on this exact topic, but this $#@! is really getting old. Whatever, its not my business. I just thought it was funny when he referred to himself in the 3rd person. I'm out, enjoy the rest of the thread. Click here to enlarge
        +1, glad you are back and can see through all this bullsh!t. Jbond, keep up the good work you are doing nothing but ruining any remaining reputation MHP has. It's overly clear what your agenda is and you can try as hard as you want to make this look like you are working for the benefit of the customer, but we all know the truth. You clearly have a room temperature IQ if you think nobody sees just what a little scumbag you really are.
        And please, don't tell me where and when I can and can't post you little punk. Until you are GONE, I'll continue to poke holes through everything you post. Now STFU and get a life you little coward.
      1. JBond's Avatar
        JBond -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
        No it doesn't make sense at all. How many people use Jbonds account? Honestly, you guys with your multiple personalities and multiple posters under one account BS. I never saw you reference that you had multiple people using your user name in this thread. Sorry if I missed it. Seems like a gay ass excuse anyhow. Why would multiple posters continue your thought process in this thread? All of you see eye to eye on this? Make no sense at all.

        I do feel that way and I read the thread. This thread has a singular purpose. To make one product look bad and to make another look good. Don't insult my intelligence or others by saying it was anything else. Why is it that MHP is even in this thread? Why not just tell your story about the Renntech Shorty's? Why Compare? Seems like the same as another recent drama I just read.

        I never said you were Andy. I said you weren't helping Andy. I'm surprised quite honestly that Andy hasn't told you to STFU because you really are hurting his business with this thread. Seeing as he hasn't and you say you aren't Andy he must condone this behavior from you. That is as good as you being him in my opinion.

        I know its harsh Andy and you and I have spoken many times at length on this exact topic, but this $#@! is really getting old. Whatever, its not my business. I just thought it was funny when he referred to himself in the 3rd person. I'm out, enjoy the rest of the thread. Click here to enlarge
        As I said it could have been anyone's headers going on, those are simply the ones he chose to swap to. Why does everyone feel the need to make things far more complex than they really are.

        Yes I agree $#@! is old and has been old, so if you mean what you say then help me keep this thread on topic until there is resolution, at that time hopefully we can all praise RENNTECH for standing behind their product as they claim they will.

        Andy isn't my father or my boss, like it or not we can post whatever we want as long as it's factual info, I may get $#@!ed at over this but then again I don't really care.
      1. JBond's Avatar
        JBond -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
        +1, glad you are back and can see through all this bullsh!t. Jbond, keep up the good work you are doing nothing but ruining any remaining reputation MHP has. It's overly clear what your agenda is and you can try as hard as you want to make this look like you are working for the benefit of the customer, but we all know the truth. You clearly have a room temperature IQ if you think nobody sees just what a little scumbag you really are.
        And please, don't tell me where and when I can and can't post you little punk. Until you are GONE, I'll continue to poke holes through everything you post. Now STFU and get a life you little coward.
        The forum owner said OPs have the power to ban problematic users from posting in their own threads, I've asked you nicely, now I'll ask you again. You are not welcome to post in this thread.

        I guess the problem for you since you have nothing worthy to share about anything is, you don't ever create your own threads lol.

        Back to the typical lzh we all know and love, name calling and insults. No value, no worth, no knowledge just more wasted bandwidth.

        For the record you've never, not once, successfully argued a single point against me. You are smoking crack if you think otherwise LOL.

        Now please adhere to the forum rules.
      1. LZH's Avatar
        LZH -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JBond Click here to enlarge
        As I said it could have been anyone's headers going on, those are simply the ones he chose to swap to. Why does everyone feel the need to make things far more complex than they really are.

        Yes I agree $#@! is old and has been old, so if you mean what you say then help me keep this thread on topic until there is resolution, at that time hopefully we can all praise RENNTECH for standing behind their product as they claim they will.

        Andy isn't my father or my boss, like it or not we can post whatever we want as long as it's factual info, I may get $#@!ed at over this but then again I don't really care.
        Really, you don't care?? For someone who doesn't care you sure seem to be glued to this thread pushing MHP products when you've already admitted you have no affiliation with them...so then I guess you are just Andy's little lackey.
        So since you are just an individual member here and have no affiliation with MHP, then how do you know this customer with the broken Renntech headers ?? You obviously live in Ohio...so how do you know this guy in Texas ??? Because you hang around MHP's shop and swing from Andy's nuts like a little fagg0t that's how - so don't for a SECOND try to insult our collective intelligence and try to tell us that if this customer had bought Evosport long tubes to have MHP install, that you would have made this thread a comparison about how the Evosport headers were such superior quality of the Renntech. And you failed to answer Propain above when he asked who you even made this a comparison between the two headers in the first place - if all you cared about was to help this customer you would have simply done that instead of pushing another vendors product. Again - keep up the good work running MHP's rep into the ground.
        As I stated in the beginning of this thread, I was considering long tubes and MHP's were on my short list as well as a tune and perhaps some other mods. Now, considering your involvement here and the fact that Andy associates himself with an idiot like you, I'll keep my $10k. How do you like that for FACT ? You just lost MHP $10k - and please, now tell me how MHP doesn't want to do business with someone like me because you are making money hand over fist LOL....Well played bud.
      1. MHP LLC's Avatar
        MHP LLC -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
        Really, you don't care?? For someone who doesn't care you sure seem to be glued to this thread pushing MHP products when you've already admitted you have no affiliation with them...so then I guess you are just Andy's little lackey.
        So since you are just an individual member here and have no affiliation with MHP, then how do you know this customer with the broken Renntech headers ?? You obviously live in Ohio...so how do you know this guy in Texas ??? Because you hang around MHP's shop and swing from Andy's nuts like a little fagg0t that's how - so don't for a SECOND try to insult our collective intelligence and try to tell us that if this customer had bought Evosport long tubes to have MHP install, that you would have made this thread a comparison about how the Evosport headers were such superior quality of the Renntech. And you failed to answer Propain above when he asked who you even made this a comparison between the two headers in the first place - if all you cared about was to help this customer you would have simply done that instead of pushing another vendors product. Again - keep up the good work running MHP's rep into the ground.
        As I stated in the beginning of this thread, I was considering long tubes and MHP's were on my short list as well as a tune and perhaps some other mods. Now, considering your involvement here and the fact that Andy associates himself with an idiot like you, I'll keep my $10k. How do you like that for FACT ? You just lost MHP $10k - and please, now tell me how MHP doesn't want to do business with someone like me because you are making money hand over fist LOL....Well played bud.
        Luke,

        We don't currently have CLK headers/mids, just tuning, ported heads, tstat, and thermal gaskets, performance wise anyway. We thought about making them but at this point how many sets would we sell, not many by my judgement. Pricing would have been $4995 for headers/mids/tuning though, not $10k--that would be serious gouging. We're pretty busy exhaust wise as is presently, bringing out 4 new systems in the next 4 mos, I guess 5 if you consider the C63 coupe vs sedan.

        MHO, I don't see jbond pushing MHP anywhere. I've read the thread, maybe more than once in total at this point and I can't find where he says anything of the sort. If you can would you mind sending it to me?

        Thanks
        Andy
      1. ecampbell's Avatar
        ecampbell -
        All, can I suggest a simple time out for all with perhaps an 8 hour do not post to calm down a bit. Everyone has made their point (the most of which are valid) and at this point not much further can be gained.

        Respectfully,

        earl (no agenda/affiliation/alter ego...just a simple Canadian living abroad that likes to play with his MB)
      1. sticky3's Avatar
        sticky3 -
        Testing. It would seem some users were banned from this thread when they should not have been, something fishy is going on.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JBond Click here to enlarge
        The forum owner said OPs have the power to ban problematic users from posting in their own threads, I've asked you nicely, now I'll ask you again. You are not welcome to post in this thread.
        No, what I said was I was going to implement that feature for regular users as vendors already have it. I have no idea how you were able to use it as I changed your password and logged into your account and the ability was not there. I'm quite puzzled honestly.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 63Master Click here to enlarge
        The bottom line of this Thread is that Andy and Modernhorspower rock. Jrcart, keep trying harder in achieving what MHP have done with NA ET's. You invested a 5hit load of money with your CLK and the best you can come up with is 10.63?. Wow, such an accomplishment. Keep trying dude
        The only reason we see the NA times we do is because they are run in ridiculously negative DA. Show me ANY car with bolt on's running 10's in 5000+ DA or in 100 degree Vegas heat. You can't, the supercharged cars will eat them alive.
      1. JBond's Avatar
        JBond -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        No, what I said was I was going to implement that feature for regular users as vendors already have it. I have no idea how you were able to use it as I changed your password and logged into your account and the ability was not there. I'm quite puzzled honestly.
        Easy answer for me. I didn't.

        I just hit the exclamation button and reported the posts.

        I don't see the option to ban myself, never have.
      1. JBond's Avatar
        JBond -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        The only reason we see the NA times we do is because they are run in ridiculously negative DA. Show me ANY car with bolt on's running 10's in 5000+ DA or in 100 degree Vegas heat. You can't, the supercharged cars will eat them alive.
        Dodger63, 75F 10.78@132+ nat aspirated. +1400' DA. Not 5000' but that was a blanket statement if I've ever read one.

        Superchargers can mitigate DA especially when altitude is the main factor. In vegas we know it's not humidity, though there is heat and again altitude. Ice in the trunk and race gas help with heat and the supercharger although not a turbo which can make full boost at either altitude, is certainly helping vs inhaling NA.

        63Master is a troll plain and simple and should be banned along with amg4v, amg4me and the rest.