• We welcome our newest premier vendor, Lutz Performance

      This is some great news especially for our Florida members. Lutz Performance is now a premier vendor on our network. Located in Tampa Lutz is a dealer for Horsepower Freaks (also a vendor) and Active Autowerke. So for those seeking forced induction for their BMW, Lutz Performance is a great source. In addition, they work on all cars offering maintenance, installs, tuning, and even paint/repair services. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday 9-6 PM EST.

      http://www.lutzperfauto.net/
      6333 N Dale Mabry HwyTampa , FL 33614 US
      (813) 949-3540



      This article was originally published in forum thread: We welcome our newest premier vendor, Lutz Performance started by Sticky View original post
      Comments 14 Comments
      1. dreikraft's Avatar
        dreikraft -
        welcome aboard! Click here to enlarge
      1. Malaka1's Avatar
        Malaka1 -
        Good shop! They recently installed my Rob Beck turbos.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Malaka1 Click here to enlarge
        Good shop! They recently installed my Rob Beck turbos.
        Was this detailed at all?

        Awesome to hear we have people who have gotten turbo upgrades installed through them.
      1. DBFIU's Avatar
        DBFIU -
        Welcome, good to have more florida sponsorship.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
        Welcome, good to have more florida sponsorship.
        Word, we have two great Florida vendors now.
      1. akh23456's Avatar
        akh23456 -
        i have seen some cool things done by this shop welcome to the forum
      1. Sorena's Avatar
        Sorena -
        Welcome.
      1. Yukohama's Avatar
        Yukohama -
        welcome welcome!
      1. HPFBranden's Avatar
        HPFBranden -
        Finally!! Good to see you set up on here Andrew!

        Yall can feel confident ordering parts from and having service done through Lutz, stand up group of guys and solid service.
      1. Andrew@lutzperformance's Avatar
        Andrew@lutzperformance -
        Thanks guys, much appreciated, we try and stay as active as we possibly can on the forums, so if there is anything you guys need, wither it be information, or quotes on parts/installations, please feel free to contact us anytime!!!
      1. Andrew@lutzperformance's Avatar
        Andrew@lutzperformance -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by HPFBranden Click here to enlarge
        Finally!! Good to see you set up on here Andrew!

        Yall can feel confident ordering parts from and having service done through Lutz, stand up group of guys and solid service.

        Thanks Branden! You and Dave need to swing out to Tampa whenever you can, would be nice to see you guys again!

        Anyone needing HPF product or installation, we are the #1 source for Horsepower Freaks products!
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by HPFBranden Click here to enlarge
        Finally!! Good to see you set up on here Andrew!

        Yall can feel confident ordering parts from and having service done through Lutz, stand up group of guys and solid service.
        Very cool to have two sponsors who work together so well.
      1. Andrew@lutzperformance's Avatar
        Andrew@lutzperformance -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        Very cool to have two sponsors who work together so well.

        Well Branden is a great guy to work with, him and Dave have made the bond over at HPF very strong, and we look to help them and support them in any way we can!

        Also, he pointed me over here when some members were hoping to have us get on board soon, so we made it priority to jump in here as soon as we could! Glad we did as the BB community is a group that is almost identical to what our shop is about, helping the community obtain their boost goals!
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lutzperfautoinc Click here to enlarge
        Well Branden is a great guy to work with, him and Dave have made the bond over at HPF very strong, and we look to help them and support them in any way we can!

        Also, he pointed me over here when some members were hoping to have us get on board soon, so we made it priority to jump in here as soon as we could! Glad we did as the BB community is a group that is almost identical to what our shop is about, helping the community obtain their boost goals!
        Well then, I owe HPF a debt of gratitude.

        Click here to enlarge