Today, 02:28 PM
Gain a prominent advantage over the competition with the MFactory Helical Limited Slip Differential. Through the smooth and constant distribution of power to the wheels, the MFactory Helical LSD puts the power-to-the-ground and maximises your vehicle's traction. A must for any race car, be it Street, Strip or Track!
Diamond Cut to exacting tolerances from Forged High-Nickel-Chromium-Molybdenum Steel
Perfect fitment & finish ensures hassle-free installation & maintenance, each and every time
Designed using leading-edge Solidworks 3D CAD & Cosmos FEA software
Advanced Gear Geometry minimizes parasitic drivetrain losses. Race transmissions built with MFactory components transfer, on average, 1-2% more power to the ground over our competitors!
Stress Tested on loaded dynos
Ensures our differentials are strong enough to handle the shock loads encountered during racing, yet also durable enough to handle the variable loads encountered during day-to-day driving.
2nd Generation Design
The MFactory v2 Helical LSD is lighter, stronger and more efficient than any other Helical LSD on the market today!
Covered by the MFactory Feel The Torque™ 30-Day Money Back Guarantee!
An Industry First! If you do not feel the difference after installing your new Limited Slip Differential, you may return the product to us for a full refund (excluding shipping costs) within 30 days of the purchase date
Covered by the MFactory Lifetime, Globally Transferable Warranty
Whether used on the Street, Strip or Track, all MFactory Helical LSD's come with a Lifetime, No-Hassle, Globally Transferable Warranty
A common misconception is that a Torsen-Style Differential is useless under a no-load situation (e.g One wheel in the air). Although true to an extent, this no-load situation does not apply to the modern day car with Traction Control (or eDiff). For those without traction control, there is a very commonly used solution to the problem (used by professional race car drivers over the past 30+ years) that our competitors will not tell you; simply left-foot brake
- SAE9310 Bar Stock imported from Japan to ensure the purest steel grades
- All MFactory components are Forged. We do not use inferior Cast or Billet processes. Forged components are upto 30% stronger & tougher than the equivalent "Billet" component. Click here for further details
- Advanced material processing, heat treatment & finishing techniques offer superior strength, durability and quality
- Primary Heat Treatment: After the forged parts come off the press, they are Normalized and Annealed to relieve residual stresses and make them machine workable
- Machining: After the forged blanks are completed, we use Industry-leading Multi-Axis CNC and CAM equipment to machine the parts
- Secondary Heat Treatment: State-of-the-art Case Hardening procedure achieved via computer-controlled Gas Carburization and Quenching
- Double-Tempering: A superior heat treatment technique used to decrease the brittleness and increase the toughness of our parts
- Surface Grinding: Through the use of our state-of-the-art diamond grinding machines, we ensure all parts are smooth, precise and free of burrs
- Super Sub-Zero Processing: An advanced treatment technique whereby the parts are cryogenically hardened at -300°F, realigning the steels crystalline structure for maximum strength, then heat tempered again for a 3rd time to ensure maximum toughness (resistance to fracture)
- Micro-Peening: Our final treatment stage, the parts are subject to a high speed shot blast with our proprietary micro media, creating a super smooth surface
E55 AMG W211
E63 AMG W211
E63 AMG W212
C55 AMG W203
C63 AMG W204
SLK55 AMG R171
SL65 AMG R230
LSD Only - $999.95 inc FREE Shipping within North America & Europe
Rebuild Service: Ship your pumpkin to us, or we can use a pumpkin that we have in stock, and we'll handle the rest!
- Prior to assembly, all parts are cleaned, inspected, and polished in a deburring machine with ceramic media
- Preload, gear clearance and torque will all be inspected and adjusted for superior performance
- Housings are media blasted to give a 'better than new' look
- Simply add $500 onto the cost of the LSD for this rebuild service
- If you wish us to ship you a pre-built pumpkin first, there is an additional $500 core charge. This is refundable after we receive your old pumpkin back
Some images of a recent rebuild (this is for a BMW):
Cleaned in our Ceramic Tumbler:
For further information, please CLICK HERE to Contact Us, or send us a PM
Established in 2004, MFactory Competition Products has since grown to become one of the Leading Global Manufacturers of high performance off-the-shelf aftermarket transmission components, with our large range of Forged Final Drive Gears, LSD's and Close Ratio Gears offering enthusiasts undeniably THE most cost-effective method of performance improvement, far surpassing that of conventional engine tuning.
Being a specialist in this industry requires focused knowledge that can only be gained through years of first-hand testing and tuning experience. Challenging the old adage that 'there is no replacement for displacement', MFactory Competition Products have become a prominent figure in the highest levels of Motorsport, with class-leading recognition the world over in Circuit Racing, Drag Racing and Rally.
Every product within the MFactory catalog is designed in-house in the USA and manufactured in-house to our own specifications at both our US R&D Facility and our multi-million dollar, state-of-the-art, ISO Regulated Taiwan factory, before being tested & developed in the real-world on state-of-the-art race vehicles from North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Our products are designed from the beginning to surpass the competition. Why choose MFactory? Here's why:
Official OEM to Honda of America's Motorsports Divisions
World's Largest Manufacturer of Forged Performance Transmission Components for Japanese and European Automobiles
North America's Largest Manufacturer of Limited Slip Differentials for Japanese and European Automobiles
North America's Largest Honda/Acura Performance Transmission Specialist
The World's Only Performance Transmission Manufacturer to offer a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
The World's Only Performance Transmission Manufacturer to offer a Discounted Trade-in for a Competitors Product; even if it's damaged!
Want more Information? To view our complete company profile and manufacturing processes, please CLICK HERE to visit our website
Some Customer Reviews